Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15940

    Trustworthy regular

    Well one of my regular providers is retiring and moving out the country.

    And the other I haven't seen anything on her in a couple months now assuming she left back out of Charlotte.

    Any good ones out there?

  2. #15939
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Amber did talk a lot but not in an annoying way. I'm one of the few guys who enjoy conversing with these girls as long as they are sober and sane.
    Hahaha that's because you're out here trying to fall in love with them Funder.

  3. #15938

    Trains.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Any of these girls into trains? Who's down.
    Sign me up!! I'm sure if we pay them enough they will do it.

  4. #15937

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungT  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that talks A LOT? I saw an older spinner when I first hopped into the hobby in the summer. Could never set up a second meet up so I just deleted her number and kept it pushing. I want to say this might be her. All these women run together sometimes haha.
    Amber did talk a lot but not in an annoying way. I'm one of the few guys who enjoy conversing with these girls as long as they are sober and sane.

  5. #15936

    Train, 3 somes

    Any of these girls into trains? Who's down.

  6. #15935
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I know this chick has been around for a bit. Quick google suggests she changes names ever so often. Can anyone recommend or the opposite.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68115054#.
    Whenever I tried to hook up with her; she would communicate strong then ghost me. I know she like the candy so maybe passed out or double booked?

  7. #15934

    Older spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber 3 weeks ago on Tyvola. Pics are recent and legit. She is 5 ft even and around 100 lbs. She is slightly older than her posted age of 34. My FS was covered but I left satisfied. I paid 120 for a HH. IDK if that deal is every day or just for the day that I saw her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71656605
    Is this the one that talks A LOT? I saw an older spinner when I first hopped into the hobby in the summer. Could never set up a second meet up so I just deleted her number and kept it pushing. I want to say this might be her. All these women run together sometimes haha.

  8. #15933

    Old, new girl

    I know this chick has been around for a bit. Quick google suggests she changes names ever so often. Can anyone recommend or the opposite.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68115054#.

  9. #15932

    Raven

    Hey fellas. My baby love is looking for help. She lives her work. Call her, thank me later.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/492390124577

  10. #15931

    Jenna Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Well she is often strung out, my first experience was a little off but ok, my second was a train wreck! Jenna was so out of it I had to leave. YMMV but I would stay away, BTW she was arrested a short time ago for drugs.

  11. #15930
    60 for qv. I did the half. QV is a bit rushed for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    She's only $60?

  12. #15929

    Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I went and met her a little while ago. Pics are accurate. She has some miles on her but she also has a few miles left on her too. She was able to scratch my itch and pump a nut out of me. Well worth the donation, especially if you prefer the spinner types. She has a little belly but she is on the small size. She acted like she got into it? It could have been a show but I prefer that to a dead fish.


    "Hi I'm CeeCee ❤️

    Im in need I need a man that wants me

    to treat him like the man should be treated

    Ive got a magic mouth 👄 and a kitty tht

    just purrs so if ya want to see cum find out!!

    TEXT ONLY PLEASE 980-999-7668"
    She's only $60?

  13. #15928

    Needle

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Hard to really tell from the pics but I bet she has a big belly to go with those hips? I have been wondering myself. She may be a hog?
    There's a needle on the sink in the last picture.

  14. #15927

    Jules

    Has anyone seen Jules recently? I saw some old reviews but wasn't sure it was the same women.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050

  15. #15926

    Re Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/173940008438 seen this one a few times. Pics are 10 or 15 years old and about 30 or 40 pounds more. Upsells and gps not worth it for me.
    Same Barbie https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/822280570124.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape