Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 30325
-
12-13-21 06:51 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 100Train, 3 somes
Any of these girls into trains? Who's down.
-
12-13-21 06:15 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 3076Whenever I tried to hook up with her; she would communicate strong then ghost me. I know she like the candy so maybe passed out or double booked?
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 01:42 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 29Older spinner
Is this the one that talks A LOT? I saw an older spinner when I first hopped into the hobby in the summer. Could never set up a second meet up so I just deleted her number and kept it pushing. I want to say this might be her. All these women run together sometimes haha.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:40 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 234Old, new girl
I know this chick has been around for a bit. Quick google suggests she changes names ever so often. Can anyone recommend or the opposite.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68115054#.
-
12-12-21 21:50 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 390Raven
Hey fellas. My baby love is looking for help. She lives her work. Call her, thank me later.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/492390124577
-
12-12-21 19:28 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 228Jenna Blue
Well she is often strung out, my first experience was a little off but ok, my second was a train wreck! Jenna was so out of it I had to leave. YMMV but I would stay away, BTW she was arrested a short time ago for drugs.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 19:11 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 733560 for qv. I did the half. QV is a bit rushed for me
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 18:59 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 1205Cee Cee
She's only $60?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 18:58 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 1205Needle
There's a needle on the sink in the last picture.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 14:03 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 95Jules
Has anyone seen Jules recently? I saw some old reviews but wasn't sure it was the same women.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050
-
12-12-21 14:01 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 323Re Barbie
Same Barbie https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/822280570124.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 13:56 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 7335CeeCee
I went and met her a little while ago. Pics are accurate. She has some miles on her but she also has a few miles left on her too. She was able to scratch my itch and pump a nut out of me. Well worth the donation, especially if you prefer the spinner types. She has a little belly but she is on the small size. She acted like she got into it? It could have been a show but I prefer that to a dead fish.
"Hi I'm CeeCee ❤️
Im in need I need a man that wants me
to treat him like the man should be treated
Ive got a magic mouth 👄 and a kitty tht
just purrs so if ya want to see cum find out!!
TEXT ONLY PLEASE 980-999-7668"
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 13:53 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 7335Hard to really tell from the pics but I bet she has a big belly to go with those hips? I have been wondering myself. She may be a hog?
Originally Posted by MagicKnight10
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:54 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 227Any info
Anybody have intel on this girl?
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/004201769792
-
12-12-21 10:13 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 99Was going to contact one evening. But after a search, her number changes weekly or every few days. No name either. That's usually flags for me. Especially with an outcall.
Originally Posted by MagicKnight10
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




