Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14754

    Info on Angelo's, Paradise, and Kings spa

    Anyone got phone numbers or address of these places? I've been reading posts on them but can't find their ad, seems like it would be fun to go to one of these since I've been to dh already. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #14753
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabicKing  [View Original Post]
    Today I was in sex rave I went to all three spots I went to go see a girl name YIYI in Woodside fire ass Venezuela girl and Angelo's had a blonde red girl she fuego I spent 60, 60, 60 House of Jessy has this Italian Colombian girl Linda fuego. My best spot to hit up is DH then Angelo's and Paradise. We was on a sex rave.
    I'm trying to connect with Angelos or DH. Care to share or pm the numbers?

  3. #14752

    Outcalls

    Anyone got info for a decent outcall? I've had Spanish take out before, but they usually rotate the girls out. I'm looking for a steady attractive outcall. I've tried contacting some on BP and skip but usually ends up being a scam or they don't respond. Any info would be appreciative.

  4. #14751
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabicKing  [View Original Post]
    Today I was in sex rave I went to all three spots I went to go see a girl name YIYI in Woodside fire ass Venezuela girl and Angelo's had a blonde red girl she fuego I spent 60, 60, 60 House of Jessy has this Italian Colombian girl Linda fuego. My best spot to hit up is DH then Angelo's and Paradise. We was on a sex rave.
    I had a few bouts with Maggie. She's a excellent lady to work with.

  5. #14750

    Morning fun?

    Any recs for a cdp / fast house open weekend mornings? I'm out tomorrow around 9 and would like to start my day with deep in a big booty.

  6. #14749

    House Of Jessy and Angelo's Spa, Paradise Spa is fuego

    Today I was in sex rave I went to all three spots I went to go see a girl name YIYI in Woodside fire ass Venezuela girl and Angelo's had a blonde red girl she fuego I spent 60, 60, 60 House of Jessy has this Italian Colombian girl Linda fuego. My best spot to hit up is DH then Angelo's and Paradise. We was on a sex rave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C15E2AF-F38C-488F-8F3A-2ED33E996634.jpg‎   E1255911-9DCA-4E08-8A43-36B71321CC2D.jpg‎  

  7. #14748

    Diana in astoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennyo  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2539120

    Any info? I'm guessing these were taken a decade ago, but I like the look.
    I decided to pull the trigger and see her this afternoon.

    Was directed to a location off Ditmars, and was able to see her without a wait. Booked an hour at 200.

    She's the woman in photos- perhaps they weren't taken this month, but they're fairly recent. Pretty blonde with enormous headlights and a tight body.

    Started off on the wrong foot- she's not happy being here, but Germany is still shut down because of covid, and a girl's got to eat. Dismissive of the city, and not fond of the monger population- what did you guys do to her? Then she proceeded to list her germaphobic restrictions (one pop only, wear a mask, and covered everything unless I wanted to pay extra for a BBJ (or anal)).

    As I stripped down, she pulled down the top of the sheer bodysuit she was wearing, and undid the fastener down by the taint.

    CBJ was disappointing- you know when you overfill your soda cup and need to sip off the top? That was about her level of effort.

    When I eventually established some wood, she lubed herself and climbed on board for CG. Boobs were great, and she was vocal. Switched to DS where I closed the deal.

    No DATY, no kissing. It felt like an overpriced CDP.

    Pretty lady, warmed up at the end, but I won't be back.

  8. #14747

    79 garages

    It can be hit or miss with this place, but all week its been good stuff. Especially the girl in the corner room. If you like it slim and thick, they have what you want.

  9. #14746

    Angelossss

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabicKing  [View Original Post]
    Today I visited my spot Angelo's they had Andrea and Catalina both were fire looking. I went for Catalina and that body of hers my god I spent 1 hr in the room with her and she gave the best head possible in the world. I put this chick in positions of all sort bros had a war zone in the room. Tipped her 50 $ and left.
    Can anyone pm?

  10. #14745

    Kings

    Saw this girl at Kings today, she looked pretty but that was all. She tried putting on the bag like a pro gave decent head and then held the shaft in her hand super tight to limit depth of penetration the whole time just allowing a few inches to enter her broken down walls. Just a waste of time.

  11. #14744

    Angelo's

    Anyone point me in the right direction?

  12. #14743
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #14742

    Info on Butterfly

    Anyone knows when she will be back on the line up? Thanks.

  14. #14741
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSin3000  [View Original Post]
    Chasity from Queens. Has anyone seen her lately?
    White Czech girl? Yeah she was on hillside yesterday I think. She's mad kool, can take dick too.

  15. #14740

    Need an assist.

    What's up fellas?. Been having this itch but I can never seem to find the right place to scratch this specific itch. If anyone got a good spot that got young Asian chicks that do anal, it would be highly appreciated. Would give info on some of my favorite ladies that I frequent. I'm losing sleep, growing grays. Please help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape