Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14739
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBigMan1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your service. I will keep Mariana warm till you come back.
    Enjoy she's a keeper, I'd say her and butterfly best chicks I've ever seen.

  2. #14738

    One of the best nuts I had

    Quote Originally Posted by AssAddict  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sasha earlier today in flushing and she definitely was not worth it this time around. I used to see her a lot years ago without any issues but she had gone away for some time. I hit her up and met with her 30 minutes later. Looks like she got a lot of more work done, she even did work to her face. Everything was fine until she turned around for doggy and that fish smell hit me hard. The sad part about it is that we agreed on Greek but afterwards I had noticed a couple things around that area that caught my attention and were worrisome. It's the kind of things you don't want to see. I didn't mention it to her but she figured something was wrong as little man shrunk instantly and I did not finish. We put our clothes back and as I was leaving she told me her rates are going up and the minimum she will take for a 10 minute ss is $200. I was so mind blown that I didn't even say anything. LOL. And that fellas is the very last time I'll be seeing her. $200 for 10 minutes is ridiculous! What is this world coming to. LOL. Sadly there is somebody out there willing to pay that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/71375704
    Years back I had the honor of digging her guts. I was young in the game. Yet she made me feel at ease. Sucks to hear that she destroyed her body and face. Thanks for the report.

  3. #14737
    Yikes this reminds me of that one scene from belly and the guy is eating the banana and says “I Don’t Like that” the wildest thing is that most of the guys that see these ladies are Spanish but whatever Just be safe and aware.

  4. #14736
    Quote Originally Posted by ClbNy  [View Original Post]
    I read that her pics are old. Is she bbw status or did she get a operation for that? Is it botched? I would have liked to see her like 10 years back or when ever those pics were from.
    Damn I always was nervous about that one thanks for TOFTT.

  5. #14735
    Quote Originally Posted by MMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Went to my happy hunting ground today I saw Gimena she's Colombian and Italian mix. This girl is absolutely fucking sexy. Her ass is ridiculous. She rode me like she was on a suicidal mission. God damn in all my years of mongering I've never had a ***** that made me tap out. Well there's always a first for everything they say. Fucked her in all three holes. Cost me 200 but YOLO so enjoy life. Wanted to get her personal # but she didn't give it up, the ol' "I live with my bf" card is always available. She's going back to Italy next month so I'm trying to hit her up before she leaves.
    I wonder if she's in the same pipeline as the Colombian Russian she's older and rode the hell out of me even tho she had more fun before I had to take over. Did she have a Dior Tote in the room by chance?

  6. #14734
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    That's a great spot no doubt great rotation, well boys I'm going to retire for a while, sometimes you need to take a break from this mongering thing it can get addictive and also costly LOL, but its fun ill still lurk around and hit up some spots when I can, best advice I can give is find a few chicas that you know are always reliable and you know you will always get your moneys worth, peace out for now.
    Thank you for your service. I will keep Mariana warm till you come back.

  7. #14733
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    That's a great spot no doubt great rotation, well boys I'm going to retire for a while, sometimes you need to take a break from this mongering thing it can get addictive and also costly LOL, but its fun ill still lurk around and hit up some spots when I can, best advice I can give is find a few chicas that you know are always reliable and you know you will always get your moneys worth, peace out for now.
    Moderation is the key with anything best wishes.

  8. #14732
    Quote Originally Posted by HennyDik69  [View Original Post]
    Yoo where a Snowbunnies ***** house. I'm tired of Latinas and Asian you feel me. Need new flavors.
    Eh Hungarians but they aren't cheap but usually worth it go to tryst and treat yourself.

  9. #14731
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Isabella from ML and formerly of PH?
    I really doubt it for a whole bunch of reasons.

  10. #14730

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by AssAddict  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sasha earlier today in flushing and she definitely was not worth it this time around. I used to see her a lot years ago without any issues but she had gone away for some time. I hit her up and met with her 30 minutes later. Looks like she got a lot of more work done, she even did work to her face. Everything was fine until she turned around for doggy and that fish smell hit me hard. The sad part about it is that we agreed on Greek but afterwards I had noticed a couple things around that area that caught my attention and were worrisome. It's the kind of things you don't want to see. I didn't mention it to her but she figured something was wrong as little man shrunk instantly and I did not finish. We put our clothes back and as I was leaving she told me her rates are going up and the minimum she will take for a 10 minute ss is $200. I was so mind blown that I didn't even say anything. LOL. And that fellas is the very last time I'll be seeing her. $200 for 10 minutes is ridiculous! What is this world coming to. LOL. Sadly there is somebody out there willing to pay that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/71375704
    I read that her pics are old. Is she bbw status or did she get a operation for that? Is it botched? I would have liked to see her like 10 years back or when ever those pics were from.

  11. #14729

    The attention is going to attract a heap of trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    I saw an piece of the Pix 11 News website specifically recently. It was about the whole flushing stroll but apparently the estimate for NYC in general is that prostitution is generating about 5 times the money it was before Covid. Hence these crazy prices we're seeing.
    https://pix11.com/news/local-news/pa...lly-in-queens/

  12. #14728

    Chasity

    Chasity from Queens. Has anyone seen her lately?

  13. #14727
    Quote Originally Posted by AssAddict  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sasha earlier today in flushing and she definitely was not worth it this time around. I used to see her a lot years ago without any issues but she had gone away for some time. I hit her up and met with her 30 minutes later. Looks like she got a lot of more work done, she even did work to her face. Everything was fine until she turned around for doggy and that fish smell hit me hard. The sad part about it is that we agreed on Greek but afterwards I had noticed a couple things around that area that caught my attention and were worrisome. It's the kind of things you don't want to see. I didn't mention it to her but she figured something was wrong as little man shrunk instantly and I did not finish. We put our clothes back and as I was leaving she told me her rates are going up and the minimum she will take for a 10 minute ss is $200. I was so mind blown that I didn't even say anything. LOL. And that fellas is the very last time I'll be seeing her. $200 for 10 minutes is ridiculous! What is this world coming to. LOL. Sadly there is somebody out there willing to pay that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/71375704
    I saw an piece of the Pix 11 News website specifically recently. It was about the whole flushing stroll but apparently the estimate for NYC in general is that prostitution is generating about 5 times the money it was before Covid. Hence these crazy prices we're seeing.

  14. #14726

    Sasha Review XXX-XXX-7150

    I saw Sasha earlier today in flushing and she definitely was not worth it this time around. I used to see her a lot years ago without any issues but she had gone away for some time. I hit her up and met with her 30 minutes later. Looks like she got a lot of more work done, she even did work to her face. Everything was fine until she turned around for doggy and that fish smell hit me hard. The sad part about it is that we agreed on Greek but afterwards I had noticed a couple things around that area that caught my attention and were worrisome. It's the kind of things you don't want to see. I didn't mention it to her but she figured something was wrong as little man shrunk instantly and I did not finish. We put our clothes back and as I was leaving she told me her rates are going up and the minimum she will take for a 10 minute ss is $200. I was so mind blown that I didn't even say anything. LOL. And that fellas is the very last time I'll be seeing her. $200 for 10 minutes is ridiculous! What is this world coming to. LOL. Sadly there is somebody out there willing to pay that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/71375704

  15. #14725

    Good Looks!

    You the Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape