Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1094
-
12-30-21 06:40 #164Senior Member

Posts: 154OMG. Please say that you are not serious ! ! !
There is much better available for much less. Let's just leave it at that.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 17:07 #163Senior Member

Posts: 875Hi gents, I'm from the Fort Myers forum.
I'm chatting with this one for a week or so. Anyone has intel on her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-0403875739c2
Her handle on SA is Jaanell.
She's in Tampa which is too far for me but more importantly, she's asking for 400-600 coins for CFS.
Any intel?
Thanks.
-
12-27-21 11:25 #162Senior Member

Posts: 280General info
KinkBabe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-141d2c733c66
Immediately sent her number, then her cashapp with the "send me $ if you're serious. " Blocked.
KBeauty96.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-4e97d332eda7
Private pics are hot. Texted back and forth, set something up. It fell through on her end, then silence. Tried reaching back out and nothing. Bummed because she's definitely my type.
SingleMom41.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3fa3e3bc1deb
Super hot. Wants 1 K per meet, firm. She was nice so I didn't laugh at her, but that's a hard pass.
Working on a few more, will report later with results.
-
12-26-21 22:04 #161Senior Member

Posts: 1172Intel
Anyone have intel on this one? She's legit and DTF but looking for anyone that has got a taste of that nice ass of hers.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5366793daa6a
-
12-26-21 22:02 #160Senior Member

Posts: 1172DTF for 3 bills but you can probably negotiate. You will have to host. No drama and is down for bare back if that's your thing. Not sure about Greek. She looks like the pic but has some baby damage that she is self conscious of. Overall not a bad time with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
12-26-21 17:36 #159Regular Member

Posts: 7Anal access
You guys find any sugar babies who let you in the backdoor? Orlando forum listed some but I was hoping for some help here, just signed up for the site and trying to find that one particular service. If you want to DM me, I can also pass along any assistance but man, I'm having a hard time finding it. Hell if I could find a young attractive chick who likes it, that'd be a dream arrangement.
-
12-13-21 10:53 #158Senior Member

Posts: 37Intel
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-518b1308df43
Chatted for a while. Wanted $$$ ppm. Had to reschedule our M&G and since then haven't been able to connect. She did say her phone bill was due.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-8587f27ac738
She is average, not athletic as she claims. Private pics sure looks different. But seems like she looking for something ongoing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-e6b1a240fdc0
Wants 5 bills ppm. More on the chubby side. Pass.
-
12-13-21 10:46 #157Senior Member

Posts: 37Its UCF factor
I have always noticed that as well. I have sugared in Orlando too. And lots of girls from UCF do it. Its called sugar uni for a reason.
Originally Posted by Ttxx1
[View Original Post]
In Tampa, we got USF which is as if not bigger than UCF but I hardly ever find anyone from USF. Not sure why!
-
12-12-21 22:30 #156Senior Member

Posts: 156Amen!
Roger that!
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 22:27 #155Senior Member

Posts: 156Never pay
Deposits are more often just a plain rip-off.
Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 21:21 #154Senior Member

Posts: 152Tampa's Slow
Genuinely feels like the number of women in Tampa is pretty low compared to cousins up in Orlando, anyone notice that or is it the time of year?
-
11-28-21 04:16 #153Senior Member

Posts: 346Never Pay a Deposit
You guys are insane to agree to a deposit. You are asking to be ripped off.
Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 14:08 #152Senior Member

Posts: 32I hate deposits, but $2 isn't a bad price to pay to take the chance. Just can't do that a lot.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:04 #151Senior Member

Posts: 908Chamiandreababy
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-502c275c48e0
Right in her headline for her profile, she tell everyone she has HSV2, but wants a big allowance.
Glad she is disclosing it.
-
11-11-21 09:40 #150Senior Member

Posts: 908You must be doing something wrong. I have 100+ women online right now with a 25 radius around Tampa.
Originally Posted by OutdoorsGuyWi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






