Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #304

    Allentown?

    Quote Originally Posted by NyC2487  [View Original Post]
    Used to travel between NY and Pa, Allentown area. Anyone seen her lately, appreciate the info and message me back.
    Where's the link info on her?. I might have tho🤔.

  2. #303

    Anyone seen her lately?

    Used to travel between NY and Pa, Allentown area. Anyone seen her lately, appreciate the info and message me back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2b9df356e2b70d359402cbcda1722a91.jpg‎   2fea044840ab736cfa5656669f62595e.jpg‎   3d9fc9f095fab95c98e8d9308ed9342b.jpg‎   34b3b6625d1e2a7ac5339f104bef5c05.jpg‎  

  3. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was thinking of taking a ride. Texted her once and she was open to BBFS, Anal and everything. Just haven't had a chance to take the plunge.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/325537853072
    Save your cash. I decided to try her out. Not the best looking, not the worse looking, but you know when you need something, it will do.

    Setup and response from text was easy. When I arrived, knocked on door, texted, called. Crickets.

    Left, hung out for an hour, kept sending a text with no response.

    Sent a text from a different burner and got a reply.

    Sorry guys, skip this train wreck.

  4. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should clarify, because I just saw an ad for a traveller Kay Kay:

    The girl I'm talking about is a local. She puts her ad up and takes it down often on both Allentown and Reading boards, so BOLO: "Pretty Girl. " or "Party girl. ".

    Lately near the airport, but moves around sometimes. Her room is always a mess wherever she is. She has a dog now. Goofy but pleasant, and generally a fun time.

    HTH.
    Is she 20's young white bbq or older chick?

  5. #300

    Kay Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    If you're ok with a bigger girl, Kay Kay https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/046880565883 is a bit of a wackjob but reliable.
    I guess I should clarify, because I just saw an ad for a traveller Kay Kay:

    The girl I'm talking about is a local. She puts her ad up and takes it down often on both Allentown and Reading boards, so BOLO: "Pretty Girl. " or "Party girl. ".

    Lately near the airport, but moves around sometimes. Her room is always a mess wherever she is. She has a dog now. Goofy but pleasant, and generally a fun time.

    HTH.

  6. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    If you're ok with a bigger girl, Kay Kay https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/046880565883 is a bit of a wackjob but reliable.
    Thanks man. I will definitely look into her.

  7. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewhold  [View Original Post]
    My regular girl just retired and it has left a big gap. I now find myself looking for a girl I can see at minimum; once a week.

    I'm posting to see if anyone has any recommendations on someone that is reliable, between 30 - 50, has a good attitude, don't do any hard "candy" and most importantly. Don't have some handler lacking in the shadows.

    If I could get pointed in the direction of someone that might fit the requirements. It would be greatly appreciated.

    I reached out to a couple of ladies in the area and the ones that did respond, is full of crap.
    If you're ok with a bigger girl, Kay Kay https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/046880565883 is a bit of a wackjob but reliable.

  8. #297

    Looking for a new regular

    My regular girl just retired and it has left a big gap. I now find myself looking for a girl I can see at minimum; once a week.

    I'm posting to see if anyone has any recommendations on someone that is reliable, between 30 - 50, has a good attitude, don't do any hard "candy" and most importantly. Don't have some handler lacking in the shadows.

    If I could get pointed in the direction of someone that might fit the requirements. It would be greatly appreciated.

    I reached out to a couple of ladies in the area and the ones that did respond, is full of crap.

  9. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    This woman has been advertising in Fitchburg Massachusetts for the last few weeks. There's been chatter about her in the USASG Fitchburg Escorts forum, but other than a reference to her being formerly from Allentown, there is no intel on her. Can someone provide some intel or point to a way to search the Allentown forums for info on her. She advertises as GFE, including DFK. We in Massachusetts would like to know if she is really GFE or not. Anything that you can say would be appreciated. You can also PM me if you have something that you want to keep private. Thanks in advance.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/473019697013
    I saw her twice recently, about a month apart. She definitely shows her age. She dresses like a 20 year old streetwalker, but she is in her 50's, but so am I and I like women who are close to my age. She is very likeable and really enjoys what she is doing.

  10. #295
    Haven't seen her lately, but I'm sure it's all available. She used to advertise "three holes" and so on. Been around for years, bouncing around Allentown, Jersey, Texas. Search for her old number, too: "682-459-2858".

    Nice 2-min vid on her ad here: https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/8179343779.

    Also search her old moniker, "jerseygirl69" -- plenty of info, everything you need.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was thinking of taking a ride. Texted her once and she was open to BBFS, Anal and everything. Just haven't had a chance to take the plunge.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/325537853072

  11. #294

    Allentown Woman in Fitchburg Massachusetts

    This woman has been advertising in Fitchburg Massachusetts for the last few weeks. There's been chatter about her in the USASG Fitchburg Escorts forum, but other than a reference to her being formerly from Allentown, there is no intel on her. Can someone provide some intel or point to a way to search the Allentown forums for info on her. She advertises as GFE, including DFK. We in Massachusetts would like to know if she is really GFE or not. Anything that you can say would be appreciated. You can also PM me if you have something that you want to keep private. Thanks in advance.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/473019697013

  12. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTitiansFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I was thinking of taking a ride. Texted her once and she was open to BBFS, Anal and everything. Just haven't had a chance to take the plunge.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/325537853072
    Let us know how it goes.

  13. #292

    Lynn STG

    Has anyone seen her lately? I was thinking of taking a ride. Texted her once and she was open to BBFS, Anal and everything. Just haven't had a chance to take the plunge.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/325537853072

  14. #291

    Gangbangs

    Quote Originally Posted by DelcoGent  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes thought it would be fun to have a party where every monger hires a provider and all of the girls are available to all of the guys.
    If you want to know about that. Go to the Atlanta thread and go to Gangbags. Read back thru about 50 pages and contact someone there. They will set you straight. Lengendary. Kingslayer was the absolute KING. But suddenlly passed away without warning. Others picked up the mantel and carried on.

  15. #290

    Tag team

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    That's not bad at all. Thanks for the info.

    Also, had anyone else ever tag teamed a provider with a friend or fellow monger? That sounds fun.
    I sometimes thought it would be fun to have a party where every monger hires a provider and all of the girls are available to all of the guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape