Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 168 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Arrest Date / Time 12/28/2021 7:37 pm.

    Booking Date / Time 12/28/2021 11:08 pm.
    Mercedes? WOOF! --that aint her best side in that booking pic. And I nearly dozed off trying to scroll to the end of THAT arrest record.

    Moving that name to my NO FLY list.

    F1.

  2. #1638

    This one

    Arrest Date / Time 12/28/2021 7:37 pm.

    Booking Date / Time 12/28/2021 11:08 pm.

  3. #1637
    I last saw her about 2 years ago and never had an issue with her services. Great BBBJTC.

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    I would have posted this under RIPOFFS, but I'm not taking one for the team on something this obvious, just to prove it--but her {daisy mae} history of being lazy and scamming is known. THIS is a new low in lazy scamming:

    From her stg ad:

    }but, due to my safety, all the scams, and creeps I will be taking extra precautions.

    }CASH APP ME YOUR NAME AND NUMBER I WILL TEXT YOU TO DISCUSE MINIUM OF $10 FOR ME TO TEXT BACK. I WILL NOT REPLY FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT. I will however reply right away.

    }or.

    }you MUST follow my * to discuss meets! H__ps: urlreplacement0}/ daisyleemaeand then you're free to message me on there. And then we will get into detail of the next step.

    I wouldn't send this babe (OLD PIX-at least SIXTY pounds ago) 10 cents just to 'message' her. ,. ,and you're better off throwing jacksons off the pier than seeing her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/876945613767

    F1.

  4. #1636

    Not The Same Lyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    If that's lyndsie aka suduction she looks completely diffrent from last time I saw her.
    Not Seduction, this little one was based out of Cocoa and obviously has seen much better days. Seduction whom luckily I never had a problem with (yet she burned many mongers) is taller and slimmer. Both freaks in their days, yet again, many moons ago.

  5. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with the sores all over her mouth? Sad man.
    If that's lyndsie aka suduction she looks completely diffrent from last time I saw her.

  6. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Man the poor girl at 15:30 was a good time! Back in the day.
    What's the deal with the sores all over her mouth? Sad man.

  7. #1633

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Man the poor girl at 15:30 was a good time! Back in the day.
    Is that seduction?

  8. #1632

    Lynsey

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    This girl has gone down and seems like that's her only direction.

    Date: 12/10/2021.

    Time: 3:02 PM.
    Man the poor girl at 15:30 was a good time! Back in the day.

  9. #1631

    Not looking good

    This girl has gone down and seems like that's her only direction.

    Date: 12/10/2021.

    Time: 3:02 PM.

  10. #1630

    Daisy = LAZY

    I would have posted this under RIPOFFS, but I'm not taking one for the team on something this obvious, just to prove it--but her {daisy mae} history of being lazy and scamming is known. THIS is a new low in lazy scamming:

    From her stg ad:

    }but, due to my safety, all the scams, and creeps I will be taking extra precautions.

    }CASH APP ME YOUR NAME AND NUMBER I WILL TEXT YOU TO DISCUSE MINIUM OF $10 FOR ME TO TEXT BACK. I WILL NOT REPLY FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT. I will however reply right away.

    }or.

    }you MUST follow my * to discuss meets! H__ps: urlreplacement0}/ daisyleemaeand then you're free to message me on there. And then we will get into detail of the next step.

    I wouldn't send this babe (OLD PIX-at least SIXTY pounds ago) 10 cents just to 'message' her. ,. ,and you're better off throwing jacksons off the pier than seeing her.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/876945613767

    F1.

  11. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    It has been over a year since Roadog passed and I have not read or heard anything on how or when to be exact but I believe it was in November last year.

    Anyway I just wanted to remind everyone.

    He was a major contributor to this forum and he is missed but not forgotten.
    Yep. RW2 k. RIP as of late last year (Nov? Had 1756 POSTS here, and was a huge help to me. Sorely Missed.

    F1.

  12. #1628

    RoadWarrior

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    It has been over a year since Roadog passed and I have not read or heard anything on how or when to be exact but I believe it was in November last year.

    Anyway I just wanted to remind everyone.

    He was a major contributor to this forum and he is missed but not forgotten.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Yes, he was a great guy and a Forum friend who's reviews were always on the money and honest. His recommendations were spot on and his PMs and advice to me, invaluable! Rest In Peace Brother!

  13. #1627

    Rw

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    It has been over a year since Roadog passed and I have not read or heard anything on how or when to be exact but I believe it was in November last year.

    Anyway I just wanted to remind everyone.

    He was a major contributor to this forum and he is missed but not forgotten.
    He was a major contributor to this forum; he had an affinity for a 40 ish very reputable provider in Daytona and would make a monthly trip in "the prius" and would endeavor to make her life better. I will forever miss our on line barbs and his wealth of info especially these days when there are seemingly more one time posters seeking valuable info from seniors who have actually weathered the storms of cash and dash ripoffs and LEO stings and thug management to provide intel to this forum. RIP my brother.

  14. #1626

    RoadDogWarrior

    It has been over a year since Roadog passed and I have not read or heard anything on how or when to be exact but I believe it was in November last year.

    Anyway I just wanted to remind everyone.

    He was a major contributor to this forum and he is missed but not forgotten.

  15. #1625

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    That's her so sad to see these girls overtaken by there demons.
    Yes, really sad about her, I've had the pleasure of being a regular of her's with some lasting memories for over the last two years. Always had my suspicions that she had some sort of issue. Just didn't realize how bad it was. Just the last few months her follow up was really bad and last minute no notice cancellations. And just recently totally wigged out on me and haven't heard from her since. Then heard about her recent issues and arrest. To bad, but sadly for most the nature of the beast and the lifestyle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape