Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1748
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck on this site? 90% of the profiles seem fake and the few that aren't, we message once or twice and then they ghost. Is there a trick to this?
    I've had luck once 3-4 years ago. Lots just wands cash up front and it cost a lot for credits to open a message. . 19 cents or something like that. If you are persistent, you could find a diamond in the rough. Plus these girls have GPS. Won't meet for less than 4-500 and is not full GFE. Unless you find that one naive little cutie 🥰.

  2. #112

    Secret benefits

    Has anyone had any luck on this site? 90% of the profiles seem fake and the few that aren't, we message once or twice and then they ghost. Is there a trick to this?

  3. #111

    Seeking

    Visiting Phoenix this week and wanted to see if anyone would be willing to dm to trade me sure things. I'd be more than happy to provide reliable and safe SB's in a variety of other cities. I haven't visited phoenix until now and wanted at least one fun encounter with a sb. I've sent out several messages today but unfortunately am limited on time so want to make sure I can meet up with at least one. DM would be great. TIa.

  4. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I have a private pic that I share pretty freely. I am long since divorced so I am not all that concerned with security.
    I've just been sending one when I measage so kind of the same thing.

  5. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLvr  [View Original Post]
    Newbie question. Are you putting a pic that includes your face on these sites? Or do you have a discrete pic and then you send a face pic when you message someone. Or do you never send one at all and just meet up?
    I have a private pic that I share pretty freely. I am long since divorced so I am not all that concerned with security.

  6. #108

    New to these sites

    Newbie question. Are you putting a pic that includes your face on these sites? Or do you have a discrete pic and then you send a face pic when you message someone. Or do you never send one at all and just meet up?

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by JimStark  [View Original Post]
    I saw or talked to a few girls during September so I thought I'd make a report and resurrect this dead thread. These are all just fantasies, of course.

    Sassyp94: great thick body, perfectly proportioned. Decent face. She was nice and agreeable in bed, but not very good. I wouldn't see her again $400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d6d362d45265 Carly (Vegas girl): this girl was a lot of fun. Super pretty and tall and thick, big fan of her body, I loved it. Paid a little extra for BB (but I'm the only guy she's ever done that with. LOL) $600 the only negative was that she was recently in a car accident and couldn't ride. I'll see her again next time I'm in town.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-92cda138d8e1 Asked for 3 k per month, passed.

    Theycallmepink. Did a M&G and she was super cool and hot, just my style, but then ghosted, so nothing to report, but if anyone has seen her, I would love the juicy details.
    Tried talk to Reese, no reply. OP are you still active in SA?

  8. #106

    Scam

    From SA:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-b56ae990c2bf

    Profile name is Shayshay, did a cash and dash on me. I know better, but let my guard down for an instant.

  9. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    I have a business trip in January to chandler, az was wondering what sugar scene is like out there? I read the previous post about ppm.

    Which is better for meetup hotel or airbnb? Are there short stay hotels or dayuse hotels?
    I'll defer to local intel but I've traveled to the Phoenix / Chandler area several times and consider it one of the top metro areas in terms of SB availability / price / lack of GPS due to a mix of lower income areas and many universities plus a great diverse mix of looks / types.

    LA, Vegas, Miami SBs want $500 just to meet IF they deign to reply at all. In AZ they seem more willing to meet and do PPM. You'll get flakes anywhere but if you clean up okay and avoid coming across as a pervy incel, it's a target rich environment. You might find someone attractive, willing, reasonable in terms of $, only to learn they're 50 min away, can't host and have different schedules, or get the dreaded "Can you send me $50 for gas / food?" Still, if you message a wide range of SBs and customize even a little, make it clear you're there for a week, you'll find some interested. Get their #/ offline chat info, check $ ranges, and you can build a good pipeline. It's a numbers / effort game but AZ has higher odds than most areas.

    I'm heading to Phoenix in Feb and already found a cutie who just wants to be taken out for tacos / drinks and is staying <10 min from my Airbnb. I also have 3-4 backup options.

    Re: Hotels and airbnb. Pick whatever place you normally would for travel. Hotels are more anonymous and convenient. Airbnbs can offer more space and make it feel less escort-why but read reviews and avoid places with 'the hosts dropped by often'the neighbors were so friendly' etc.

    Protip: I sometimes message SBs about their profile with advice but not showing interest in meeting. Just things like 'I like your pics and you seem fun but your first paragraph sounds angry. It won't stop the time wasters but will put off potential matches. Best of luck. ' or 'You have great pics but I can't tell what you are looking for. Almost sounds like you want to just chat for money. Not judging but if you are open to more, remove the Platonic tag and change the wording. ' -- they usually appreciate the advice and attention and ask why I messaged if I'm in MN. I explain I'll be there soon so was starting to look at options so I have something to look forward to outside of work / visiting extended family. ' annnnnnd I'm in.

    You can also check out cuddlecomfort.com and cuddlecompanions. Org. It really helps to have local intel so you might post on the AZ boards to see if anyone has recommendations. You can eliminate ones who mention boundaries / abide by terms of the site / strictly platonic. Look for 'open minded', 'skin to skin', 'help you relax' - it's no guarantee but if you like the hunt / variety / surprise, it can be fun. You still have to start slow and check comfort-levels at each stage but if you click, it can be awesome. More than half the time you can at least get a hand release. I've sometimes ended up banging all weekend. YMMV.

    For Seeking and the cuddle sites, never discuss $ specifics or intimacy or you'll get banned. Only discuss those via offsite text / chat.

    If you are with family/others and need a private place, try dayuse.com or the app. Can usually get a really nice hotel for 6+ hours during the morning or daytime for $80.
    Last edited by WiseTraveler; 12-18-21 at 11:38. Reason: adding dayuse info

  10. #104

    Info

    I have a business trip in January to chandler, az was wondering what sugar scene is like out there? I read the previous post about ppm.

    Which is better for meetup hotel or airbnb? Are there short stay hotels or dayuse hotels?

  11. #103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I've had decent luck with Secret Benefits, especially when traveling. Seeking SBs appear to have either found a forum, blog, or TikTok that's telling them to aim for $300 just to meet and then they'll discuss additional $ after that. Fuck that. Enough idiot SDs are paying that it's driving the GPS market up. For a true 9 or 10 (and yeah, it's subjective) I could see a daddy warbucks pay to meet but even 6-7's are demanding $ up front. On the SB site, PPM is the norm so they usually get shut down if they try to get $ up front. It's a numbers game. Chat up 20 potentials, get #s for 8-10, suggest $200-300 PPM for 4-5 of them with distance, hosting, length, activities being variables. If you want 2-3 rounds, expect to pay $400+. If you're a one and done like me most times, you can bargain for less. The tokens thing is a pain but I'll complain every once in a while that I just wasted 500 tokens with very little response and have been topped up for nothing. (Legit complaints and detailed how I customize messages, am always respectful, etc.).

    From a pure time perspective, it's probably not worth it for financially independent SDs. Sure I can find 2-3 SBs who will agree to $200 but there's a higher chance of being flaked on / ghosted, or having drama / delays. Seeking has 10 x the pool and a higher average attractiveness for active SBs but it's like trying to pick up women on Miami Beach vs. Hollywood Beach in Florida. On Miami beach you better be dressed up and ready to spend. On Hollywood Beach, you better check for track marks and not carry too much cash or jewelry.

    I like the hunt and have had my absolute best experiences at the $200 range. With one solid 8-8. 5 24 yr old in Phx GFE / all bare for 2 hours for $200. I've also had shit shows, like one in Mpls who I learned had her toddler in the next room with her mom, food / toys all over the floor, the heat cranked to 90. If I had more $, I'd probably stick to TER / P411 reviewed providers and find a solid rotation of SBs at the $400 range but I like a balance of frequency / variety and 'attractive enough'.
    Well said. Yeah you tend to find some rare gems every now and then but I concur. $200 is a good starting point and you may hit a few dimes every now and then. But expect 300 to start. I'm over it LOL! Be safe.

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by JChoi  [View Original Post]
    I've had like 2 -3 solid meetups over the course of 2 years and they started with 500 then 400 then 300. First time I've ever paid 300 anywhere and it was both BBFS with cream pies and all that but it was not my jazzz as they kept messaging and asking for meets after that. Some even lowered their gps but I ended up getting a new burner anyway. Haven't been active as much and blocked them shortly after. Haven't had any success as of the last 4-5 months.
    I've had decent luck with Secret Benefits, especially when traveling. Seeking SBs appear to have either found a forum, blog, or TikTok that's telling them to aim for $300 just to meet and then they'll discuss additional $ after that. Fuck that. Enough idiot SDs are paying that it's driving the GPS market up. For a true 9 or 10 (and yeah, it's subjective) I could see a daddy warbucks pay to meet but even 6-7's are demanding $ up front. On the SB site, PPM is the norm so they usually get shut down if they try to get $ up front. It's a numbers game. Chat up 20 potentials, get #s for 8-10, suggest $200-300 PPM for 4-5 of them with distance, hosting, length, activities being variables. If you want 2-3 rounds, expect to pay $400+. If you're a one and done like me most times, you can bargain for less. The tokens thing is a pain but I'll complain every once in a while that I just wasted 500 tokens with very little response and have been topped up for nothing. (Legit complaints and detailed how I customize messages, am always respectful, etc.).

    From a pure time perspective, it's probably not worth it for financially independent SDs. Sure I can find 2-3 SBs who will agree to $200 but there's a higher chance of being flaked on / ghosted, or having drama / delays. Seeking has 10 x the pool and a higher average attractiveness for active SBs but it's like trying to pick up women on Miami Beach vs. Hollywood Beach in Florida. On Miami beach you better be dressed up and ready to spend. On Hollywood Beach, you better check for track marks and not carry too much cash or jewelry.

    I like the hunt and have had my absolute best experiences at the $200 range. With one solid 8-8. 5 24 yr old in Phx GFE / all bare for 2 hours for $200. I've also had shit shows, like one in Mpls who I learned had her toddler in the next room with her mom, food / toys all over the floor, the heat cranked to 90. If I had more $, I'd probably stick to TER / P411 reviewed providers and find a solid rotation of SBs at the $400 range but I like a balance of frequency / variety and 'attractive enough'.

  13. #101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have good experience with Secret Benefits? I've got a ton of messages and profile views but I've keep my picture blurred. I expected the opposite by keeping my picture hidden like that. And got no response from a couple of twenty somethings who messaged me first. Had one who did reply back who I contacted first but she was not much for engagement in conversation, and did not respond back when I tried to set up a meet up for last night.
    I've had like 2 -3 solid meetups over the course of 2 years and they started with 500 then 400 then 300. First time I've ever paid 300 anywhere and it was both BBFS with cream pies and all that but it was not my jazzz as they kept messaging and asking for meets after that. Some even lowered their gps but I ended up getting a new burner anyway. Haven't been active as much and blocked them shortly after. Haven't had any success as of the last 4-5 months.

  14. #100
    Would all of you please just ignore this fucking guy. He's the worst kind of troll and we can't get rid of him. Everything he posts is bullshit and if you respond to it he will only be encouraged to post more.


    Posts: 1298
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet her? She wants $400. Tried to set up a meet up somewhere public on Friday to make sure pictures are real and current but got ghosted until this morning. She said she could host today, she was open to a ppm or an arrangement. Decided not to take the plunge at that price as experienced in the past the women being much heavier.
    They need more money due to the cost of food increasing. It is no longer possible to get $1 cheeseburgers at Burger King. Plus the 1/2 pound bean and cheese burritos at Del Taco have significantly shrunk in portion size more like a 1/4 pound burrito for about 40 cents more thus requiring ordering three of said burritos instead of two.

  15. #99

    Adriana on Secret Benefits

    Anyone meet her? She wants $400. Tried to set up a meet up somewhere public on Friday to make sure pictures are real and current but got ghosted until this morning. She said she could host today, she was open to a ppm or an arrangement. Decided not to take the plunge at that price as experienced in the past the women being much heavier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 348CE127-3444-428D-9272-9127D4C2BF7E.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape