Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10966
-
12-12-21 09:35 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 142Yesterday, I had a good rapport by text with an SA poster. After awhile I became certain that it was a guy on the other end. Needless to say, we did not meet.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 22:21 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 37After about a month on the site, I met with 3 in person for a quick coffee / drink, went with one of them for an intimate meet. Got another 3-4 lined up for intro meets, all in their 20's, Asian / white / latina. It's just like real life, different girls require different approaches, some you need to woo / put in more leg work, others you can get their numbers pretty quickly to move things off the site. And like fantasy football this year, it's probably 80% luck, 20% game / skill. For reference I've never done any online dating at all, and I'm probably on the younger end of the SD spectrum. 3 things that have helped based on my experience:
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
1. If I initiate with a girl I'm interested in, I'll drop a line and then share my private photos with her, think this helps to get them on the hook / realize you're serious.
2. Try and sort by newest and go after the ones that just made their profile, maybe you'll get lucky.
3. I've been expanding into NH a little bit, as meeting halfway is only a 30 min drive really. There are some diamonds in the rough there.
Always remember that although money is involved, it's evolutionary biology that women are always choosy. Just like real life at the club, you got to pick your targets well. Good luck to all.
-
12-11-21 21:07 #5864Regular Member

Posts: 5Totally worth it
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-b546fcc2a1ec
Had a tough time scheduling because it seems they are only available a couple times a month. She is smoking hot with a killer body (East Indian I would guess). I had a recent STI test and went bb for 750 (covered is 500). She gives great oral and dfk. Her bf was cool. A big guy (Black) and I didn't mind him watching. He encouraged her to go all out. I filled her and watched her bf eat the creampie and enjoy sloppy seconds. If you don't mind the bf watching, totally worth it.
-
12-11-21 17:08 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 48Has anyone seen azyett92, devs2019 or nature 12 from seeking? Any info would be appreciated if so. Thanks in advance here are the profiles.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-82dcb9650f7f
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-1aac93c4d0c6
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-cc6b08f9aff2
-
12-11-21 12:02 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 142As an example, I have had several that agreed to a ppm meet but then immediately started asking for money for pics or groceries, without meeting.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
Big red flag. Then I met one Thursday night that despite the higher price point was focused on me getting off and leaving as soon as possible. Today, she changed her location to New York. She lives in Revere.
-
12-11-21 10:47 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 702It's still possible but requires a much more focused approach than ever. The 20-somethings who are dtf are there but diluted out by all the rest of what you guys are describing. And it can take a week or two of texting with low pressure to get them there. I'm ok with putting in that time but totally understand many aren't.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 08:34 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 142It t has definitely gotten worse on SA. Either they are fat and ugly or they want you to send them money for food or want to sell you pictures that are unlikely to be of themselves, pictures curated by a guy probably. I saw someone recently, but found that she was planning my exit as soon as I arrived. Are you done yet?
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:06 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 308You also could find 2-3 consistent UTRs then within a mth. Now you need 2-3 mths to *maybe* find that, because of all the labor associated with weeding out the spam.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
SBing, and the sapmming that comes with it even by "real" users, has become a business in itself, unfortunately.
-
12-09-21 15:54 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 45Your mailbox is full.
Boston area?
Originally Posted by AlexBok
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:01 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 76I have had ok luck with WYP but agree there is a lot of travel and most of the "good" looking ones are scammers. On WYP if you focus more on experience rather than looks you may score ok. I tried quiver. Us which as a joke.
Originally Posted by Hamsd
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 21:47 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 376It definitely went downhill! Many more scammers and average girls asking for 500+ ppm and a little above average asking for 1000.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
In 2018 you had models asking for 300 ppm and many girls to choose from. Now it's mostly platonic only and girls selling content.
This is easily the worst time on SA.
-
12-08-21 10:25 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 108Agreed
3 or 4 years ago it seemed easier to find real SB's; golden era for me was 2017-2018 where I had a Harvard part-time model (19), UMass exchange student (20), and RISD undergrad (18) on rotation at the same time. These days in my experience it's mostly fake photos, agencies posing as SB's, girls who aren't any different than pro's in my opinion, girls who want "virtual" arrangements or platonic-only, or "average" girls who are more on the BBBBW side. Paying for Boost or Diamond hasn't helped in my opinion. I updated my profile to be much more clear about who should be contacting me and who shouldn't and I have a few dates lined up, will see how they go.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:52 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 1089Scammers
I decided to sign back up for premium membership and is it just me or is there a ton of scammers on the site now? To the fact that the site seems to me going down hill. How are you guys filtering out the scammers?
-
12-06-21 20:00 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 650I was using Bumble for awhile but eventually got booted. Not really a SB site but I got plenty of interest and was able to hook up with 2 gIrls for a short run at a decent price. I actually put that I was a SD looking for a FWB SB in my profile. Eventually someone got offended I guess because I was told I was banned for inappropriate conversations. I probably could get back on by now but haven't bothered. It's free but the ROI of time isn't so great.
Originally Posted by Hamsd
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:05 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 59SD websites ranked
I am trying to get people's thoughts on which sites are good, and offer good value (based on subscription / credit costs, and availability of decent girls without gps).
So far I have accounts on wyp, seeking, and sb. I had some luck on wyp pre-pandemic, but the quality of women near me seems to have dried up (I don't even bother with it anymore, since I am not even turned on by the profile pics). Seeking seems to have a good selection of women, but is expensive. Sb have had no luck and recently not a good selection either imo.
Are there any other websites you guys look at? Honestly a lot of these women play too many games, which is what turned me away from conventional dating apps, but I do get tired of pros. Wish to find women who act like pros, but aren't LOL. (paradoxical I know). Some older women on the wrong side of 30 fit this bill sometime, but I can't seem to get into them. Anyway,












Reply With Quote




