Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Seven at Kings

    I doubt Seven would do Greek, but for sure she will rim and BBFS with creampie. I'm pretty sure she will finger bang your prostate, but you'll have to ask for it. She has never initiated that in the past. She's probably in her mid to late 50's but still has a nice body and decent face.

    Kings is about a couple blocks north of the mukilteo speedway exit on 99 in Lynnwood. East side of the street, pink building.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested where is kings located can you please let me know I would love to check it out if they offer rimmimg prostate massage or BBFS and anal.

  2. #7843
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Is Monica the one with the short hair, and like you say super-cute? She was busy when I dropped by yesterday (maybe interrupting your session).

    Have you tried Symmetry Spa on Greenwood and 145th? They've always been more massage-oriented, and there was a time that the staff was younger.

    Also Yili Spa in Fremont might be worth a try.
    Thanks for the replies, yeah Monica had shorter hair I think, it was tied up.

    I've been to symmetry. I've always gotten a older masseuse there. But decent massage.

    Yili used to be my favorite years ago before they had a management change. Ella who was a really cute college student did a excellent massage and left me uncovered and just the slight bit teasing and playfulness that drove me wild. Manual finish which I don't mind.

  3. #7842

    Oddly specific request

    Any local AMPs have the providers dressing for the season. Sexy Santa's helpers, Santa hat, etc. ?

  4. #7841

    Rimjob bbbfs anal

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Seven at Kings will check the rimjob and BBFS boxes along with DATY and DATO. Never tried Greek with her since it is not my thing.
    I'm also interested where is kings located can you please let me know I would love to check it out if they offer rimmimg prostate massage or BBFS and anal.

  5. #7840

    Seven at Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Who are the current rimjob and BBFS women at VIP, Kings or Euro?

    Bonus if any go greek. I need my ass eaten.
    Seven at Kings will check the rimjob and BBFS boxes along with DATY and DATO. Never tried Greek with her since it is not my thing.

  6. #7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    I second Bella Lv is the best thai nuru massage, HJ provider in Bellevue
    Another vote. Really quite lovely and an amazing slender bod. Very friendly and nice. Little kisses everywhere. Except where you'd really like one.

    I recieved a polite negative nod when asking about "more".

  7. #7838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Rimjob and BBFS at Euro, VIP or Kings?

    Who are the current rimjob and BBFS women at VIP, Kings or Euro?

    Bonus if any go greek. I need my ass eaten.

  8. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Denduron  [View Original Post]
    Which Bella? Is she in TNA? Thanks.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?531327-Bella-lv

  9. #7836

    Bella LV

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    I second Bella Lv is the best thai nuru massage, HJ provider in Bellevue
    Which Bella? Is she in TNA? Thanks.

  10. #7835
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I'd be surprised. I believe Kent doesn't even grant business licensing to AMPs.

    And man I miss Body Craft. They had some Viet hotties, great service, and great rates.
    Yes! That one spinner with the large bolt-ons would always answer the door with the white lab coat on -- hilarious.

    Then (after the deed) leaving via the sketchy back door exit to remain incognito.

    Good times!

  11. #7834

    Re: younger massages

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried Symmetry Spa on Greenwood and 145th? They've always been more massage-oriented, and there was a time that the staff was younger.

    Also Yili Spa in Fremont might be worth a try.
    Also Lulu at Soft Bay seems quite young and thin, although in the past she's had some pretty negative reviews over her lack of willingness for extras. Of course, that was when compared to Jessica. She's still there also, I saw her when I was walking down the stairs a week ago. I think the current lineup there is Cindy (been there forever), Lulu (been there almost forever), Yuyu (new, a bit thick, cute, 20's-30's?) Not sure if Lucy is still there or not.

  12. #7833

    Re: younger massages

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Then went to smiling art in ballard and got Monica. Used to get a great massage here from coco but she's long gone. Now it's more straight to the point. She was super cute and playful but still 30's.

    Still looking for younger talent that does closer to legit massages. If you know any currently PM me please!
    Is Monica the one with the short hair, and like you say super-cute? She was busy when I dropped by yesterday (maybe interrupting your session).

    Have you tried Symmetry Spa on Greenwood and 145th? They've always been more massage-oriented, and there was a time that the staff was younger.

    Also Yili Spa in Fremont might be worth a try.

  13. #7832
    Went to Sakura on 99 in search of Tina based off intel on here. She sounded perfect but when I got there I got an older lady wearing glasses, thought it was her for a second but she was old. Asked for Tina and she said she's done and gone now. Bummer.

    Drove up the street to see lazy cat dark and closed. No lights.

    Then went to smiling art in ballard and got Monica. Used to get a great massage here from coco but she's long gone. Now it's more straight to the point. She was super cute and playful but still 30's.

    Still looking for younger talent that does closer to legit massages. If you know any currently PM me please!

  14. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    For just a nuru bodyslide with a great HJ, Bella. Lv is pretty awesome, and she's slender and hot. Nothing beyond HJ my first time, hoping maybe more over time?
    I second Bella Lv is the best thai nuru massage, HJ provider in Bellevue

  15. #7830

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by Bare69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at kings asked for seven she walked in wearing nice tiny leopard print dress. Nice TS then back to room off came the dress quick massage then started with nice DATO from her then I layed down great BBBJ I pulled her up for bbcowgirl girl then switched to side of the table for DATY finished with CIP. Nice tiny body and great breasts.
    What was the charge for that? I've seen her years ago back at VIP spa, didn't know where she went until now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape