Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45409

    Paper Mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Dltnlover  [View Original Post]
    Mature, probably in her 40's or 50's, slender with long brown hair below her shoulders.
    Julie, most assuredly is well beyond her 40's and into her late 50's, early 60's. Pretty toned for her age though. I've been a customer of hers since she was at Massage Angel in Roswell then a short stint at New You until she landed at Paper Mill. She told me she was at a place near the airport then came back to Paper Mill.

  2. #45408
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Have not been to Juns in ages.

    For Abro agree Cindy, Angela and Rosa where always good at accepting a proper finish. Miss Nana, has she returned or resurfaced someplace else?
    How is Sarah at Abro? Got a glimpse of her backside as she entered a room but no intel. Looked OK but on par with Cindy. Will either fuck on repeat visits?

  3. #45407
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    That would be Elin. Was prior origin, wellbeing, oriental, etc. Normally a decent but legit massage.
    Is the Chinese coward in the shadows controlling her?

  4. #45406
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That KAMP has been going downhill for more years than I can remember. Last I visited, there was a GILF on duty and wanted big bucks. How pathetic is that?
    Buckhead spas for you: more money less time.

  5. #45405
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Has this place gone completely legit? Got a provider who calls herself Lily the other day. Moved away at the slightest attempt to touch and tried to keep a sheet over me the entire time. Sheet thrown off, back on, etc. Got dressed after a half hour, threw down half the fee on the desk and bailed. There were two Chinese dudes hanging out when I left. So, is Jun's under new management?

    At least the ladies at Abro aren't greedy. Massages there have been good in the last six months, and Cindy knows quite well how to deliver a proper finish. She employs several techniques to assess what you like and takes direction well. The downside is that Cindy and her counterpart aren't attractive, but they are quite pleasant and don't b!tch about a reasonable tip.
    Have not been to Juns in ages.

    For Abro agree Cindy, Angela and Rosa where always good at accepting a proper finish. Miss Nana, has she returned or resurfaced someplace else?

  6. #45404
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Drove by last week and stopped in. It's on PIB in a strip mall in Norcross. Hadn't seen this place before. Greeted by an older Chinese lady (semi-cute) and realized I'd seen her at another parlor but couldn't recall where. Was thinking about a massage, then looked down the hallway and noticed a Chinese dude lurking from the shadows around a corner. Chinese lady directed my attention to a document on the counter; a list of rules. Glanced at it and part of the text stated that they don't do 'happy endings' or similar. I bailed.

    Anyone had happiness there?
    That would be Elin. Was prior origin, wellbeing, oriental, etc. Normally a decent but legit massage.

  7. #45403
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    Went to NY Spa on Lakeshore Dr a few days ago in the afternoon.

    Nothing too special, your usual KAMP with the typical small lobby before the rest. I found 2 girls working at the time. Very poor upkeep on the spot.

    Haggled down to $ for CBJ / FS. Girl was in her 40's, could take it deep.

    I don't recommend, felt rushed and room was tiny.
    That KAMP has been going downhill for more years than I can remember. Last I visited, there was a GILF on duty and wanted big bucks. How pathetic is that?

  8. #45402

    NY Spa

    Went to NY Spa on Lakeshore Dr a few days ago in the afternoon.

    Nothing too special, your usual KAMP with the typical small lobby before the rest. I found 2 girls working at the time. Very poor upkeep on the spot.

    Haggled down to $ for CBJ / FS. Girl was in her 40's, could take it deep.

    I don't recommend, felt rushed and room was tiny.

  9. #45401
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    While dodging traffic I ended up driving down South Lee St in Buford. Saw a sign I hadn't noticed before for Spring Massage. In a little strip center. Any intel? A search didn't show anything.

    MT.
    I've seen it too but never been in. Doubt it'd be anything other than legit as all CAMPs are in Buford.

  10. #45400
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Natural Day Spa Massage. Norcross

    Drove by last week and stopped in. It's on PIB in a strip mall in Norcross. Hadn't seen this place before. Greeted by an older Chinese lady (semi-cute) and realized I'd seen her at another parlor but couldn't recall where. Was thinking about a massage, then looked down the hallway and noticed a Chinese dude lurking from the shadows around a corner. Chinese lady directed my attention to a document on the counter; a list of rules. Glanced at it and part of the text stated that they don't do 'happy endings' or similar. I bailed.

    Anyone had happiness there?

  11. #45399
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Jun's Health and Day Spa. Lawrenceville

    Has this place gone completely legit? Got a provider who calls herself Lily the other day. Moved away at the slightest attempt to touch and tried to keep a sheet over me the entire time. Sheet thrown off, back on, etc. Got dressed after a half hour, threw down half the fee on the desk and bailed. There were two Chinese dudes hanging out when I left. So, is Jun's under new management?

    At least the ladies at Abro aren't greedy. Massages there have been good in the last six months, and Cindy knows quite well how to deliver a proper finish. She employs several techniques to assess what you like and takes direction well. The downside is that Cindy and her counterpart aren't attractive, but they are quite pleasant and don't b!tch about a reasonable tip.

  12. #45398

    Midtown Atlanta

    Heading to Atlanta next week and looking for a good outcall or place with a menu. Have been reviewing the site but not familiar with the area so looking for recommendations. Thanks in advance.

  13. #45397

    Yun Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Kamp. Not young, complained a lot. Not going back.
    I agree. Not worth your time nor your trouble.

  14. #45396

    Spring Massage (Buford)

    While dodging traffic I ended up driving down South Lee St in Buford. Saw a sign I hadn't noticed before for Spring Massage. In a little strip center. Any intel? A search didn't show anything.

    MT.

  15. #45395

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her.

    Good massage. She knows what she is doing. Scars were a little distracting but had a good time.

    She was pleased with house plus $50.
    Glad you were able to see her and have a good time. Such a sweetheart. Worth the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape