Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA for a long time, changes profiles occasionally. If memory serves, I think Lobsid reviewed her some time back. Maybe he can chime in on this one?
    She's apparently fun from previous posts. We texted and she sent noods and planned to meet up. The next day I texted and she flipped out saying how she's not just an object for sex (nowhere in my conversation did I indicate that). And literally went off on me. So she either had a bad meet up or there's just something off. Could've been an outlier but it was enough for me to pass.

  2. #7950

  3. #7949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    We can book an hour session with a porn star for that amount (or cheaper).

  4. #7948

    Jess

    My review was on Jess a 26 year old Russian. She disable her account when she finds a new SD. So her profile is down now. Russian, you guys are talking about I remember positive reviews, but definitely semi pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA for a long time, changes profiles occasionally. If memory serves, I think Lobsid reviewed her some time back. Maybe he can chime in on this one?

  5. #7947
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Got a good one the other day. Will bang her a couple more times and will share her info. Everything goes 21 yo. Bisexual and loves to eat ass.
    Complain?

    Nice and thin! What's the ppm.

  6. #7946

    Inflation. Another 2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-d54c705a8c33 - this one wants 2 K per week.

  7. #7945

    Inflation. Roxy Iron

    If I didn't believe inflation was going up, I now believe it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Wants 2 K ppm. Wow!!

  8. #7944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Got a good one the other day. Will bang her a couple more times and will share her info. Everything goes 21 yo. Bisexual and loves to eat ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20211210_101228877.jpg‎  

  9. #7943

    Russian Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1eeab73dc93

    Got a bit of a pro / semi-pro vibe, asking $500, non-negotiable. A bit high for a girl in Dumfries, but hell she could be just selectively pricing. Anyone got more info?
    She's been on SA for a long time, changes profiles occasionally. If memory serves, I think Lobsid reviewed her some time back. Maybe he can chime in on this one?

  10. #7942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yet another likely pic scammer / time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-c413d9f3cc46

    Moved very quickly to text and then instantly tried to sell some pics for $25. Yeah fucking right.

  11. #7941

    Pepperidge Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    I remember a senior member reviewing her awhile back. Positive encounter is what I remember.
    Do you member? Pepperidge Farm members.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...868&viewfull=1#post5262868.

  12. #7940

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1eeab73dc93

    Got a bit of a pro / semi-pro vibe, asking $500, non-negotiable. A bit high for a girl in Dumfries, but hell she could be just selectively pricing. Anyone got more info?
    I remember a senior member reviewing her awhile back. Positive encounter is what I remember.

  13. #7939

    Thedivinemsl any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1eeab73dc93

    Got a bit of a pro / semi-pro vibe, asking $500, non-negotiable. A bit high for a girl in Dumfries, but hell she could be just selectively pricing. Anyone got more info?

  14. #7938
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a month ago. It was easy to get her to switch to text, then we discuss our needs. We did a brief meet and greet the off to the FC. She is very easy going and easy to communicate with. Once at the FC dfk, GFE, no BBBJ or BJ. Overall the experience was just ok. Nothing much to talk about. Once she starts to feel comfortable with you she can host sometimes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-0d55fb88d3bd
    I had several very good experiences with her and don't recall anything being off the table. YMMV and it has been a couple years.

  15. #7937

    Hedonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooboy94  [View Original Post]
    Been a couple months since the original inquiry. Any intel on this sugar baby?
    Just a little info. She hasn't been on the site in almost 2 months. In her message to me, she seemed to prefer being dominant in the bedroom and was looking mostly for a sub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape