rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 1433 1933 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23375
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    Smoke was amazing and I wish her the best. I've been around a long time and never met another lady that was as dependable, good looking, sexy, and that enjoyed what they did as much as Smoke. Farewell to a Legend and take care of yourself Smoke!

  2. #23374
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.
    Damn. Thanks Bro. Been seeing her since way back in her P-Town days. Not many like her for sure.

  3. #23373

    Smoke is retiring

    PSA. Smoke is now out of the game / retired. Her reasons are valid, so please respect her decision and join me in wishing her well.

  4. #23372

    Ivy in Henrico

    Long time lurker here guys and new to the forum. I'm trying to set up for tonight with this one but it seems TGTBT. Anybody have any experience with this one? I searched the forum but had no luck. Thanks.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/062806327522

  5. #23371

    She's aite

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    She's cool people, I use to see her all the time before she switched up the prices then I stopped. Just keep it business nothing more or less because she will exploit it (Just like they all would). So if it ain't about getting yours keep it moving and don't worry about asking for help etc.

  6. #23370

    The girl in the trailer

    Has anyone recently seen that girl living in a trailer, Powhatan or Amilia? In the country. Sa her once and she was outstanding but haven't been able to reconnect.

  7. #23369

    Delicious

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I've sampled twice. She does get into singing into the mic pretty well. No ass or tits to speak of. She is solid tho. Good tight kitty. A tad pricey for my liking (HH bb is around $. 8 or so, but she may be negotiable). The head alone is worth it IMO. Good time. She does smoke so that could be a turn off for some. Otherwise clean.

    Looks like she is not doing head dates for now.

  8. #23368
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. The last sentence literally made me laugh out loud.
    The entire post had me LMAO. Nice post.

  9. #23367

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That's her. She's heavier now, but same throat game. PM me if you want more info.
    Can you please PM info. I've tried to get in contact but no luck. I swear the ad number doesn't work for me.

  10. #23366
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.

    Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.

    Thanks!
    I'm willing to help the lady out. PM information.

  11. #23365

    Curvy wanted

    Can anyone recommend a caucasian curvy or bbw?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #23364

    Send info please!

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.

    Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.

    Thanks!
    I'm sure it's been a while for a lot of us! Seems there's not much to choose from lately so chances are your inbox is full.

    Please send contact info, she sounds perfect.

    Thanks.

  13. #23363
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.

    Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.

    Thanks!
    Damn, sounds great. Not a senior, but I'd love to hear more.

  14. #23362
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1074  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.

    Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.

    Thanks!
    Looks like your inbox filled up fast, feel free to drop me some info if you can.

  15. #23361

    Making room

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah you just hit the nail on the head. I'm all about that new experience. I get bored with the same old dna dumpster. Even if I know she's a sure bet ill pass. So if I need to jump over some logs and cum puddles then so be it. My Jesus juice demands to conquer new uncharted waters.
    Let's be clear, logs in the toilet is awful. But maybe she's cleaned out the chute for an extra deep ass pounding. I haven't sampled that route for her. But it sounds like she's fully capable of taking some pipe and has room for some fresh squeezed Jesus juice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape