Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 1434 1934 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23357
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    Is this the old Fee that used to be around? I searched Fee and nothing came up. Maybe I'm thinking BP days?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/854272935549
    Yep. That's her. She's heavier now, but same throat game. PM me if you want more info.

  2. #23356

    Fee

    Is this the old Fee that used to be around? I searched Fee and nothing came up. Maybe I'm thinking BP days?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/854272935549

  3. #23355

    Sophie Reyes from Brazil

    Saw Sophie Reyes 31 y / o from Brazil yesterday: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9786904.htm

    Texted as usual and verified the time and specifics HHR 250 at a nice hotel. Met Sophie at the door and she didn't speak English but she knew the rights words in the moment. We made a connection and of course used the translator app but she was rocking DD's with a nice firm body and soft skin. Started with BBBJ and she serviced the boys too! I flipped her over and returned the favor after a little teasing I got into it and she was shivering and bucking to climax with a huge smile. After a short break she went back down for a few then slipped on the cover and hopped on for a ride. That ass bouncing up and down on me felt great so I slapped it a few times then we went mish. Ended up in doggy because that soft booty was calling me. She was grabbing sheets when we finished! You can tell she worked out by her muscle tone and she was definitely a beauty!

  4. #23354
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    Tried her this morning, she's here with two other friends leaving tomorrow. Texted her auto response for email to get verified. Have my LinkedIn page. She texted the room number when I arrived. Opened the door and she was beautiful, and the pictures are accurate maybe 10 lbs heavier. Good BBBJ sitting on the edge of the bedwhich included the boys getting licked. She jumped on top and rode it hard! I jumped on top with her legs up and pounded her. Finished on her ass doggie. Can't wait till she comes back in March. Happy hunting!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1841921.htm
    I saw her as well yesterday, GREAT eye contact.

  5. #23353

    Lexa lia from brazil

    Tried her this morning, she's here with two other friends leaving tomorrow. Texted her auto response for email to get verified. Have my LinkedIn page. She texted the room number when I arrived. Opened the door and she was beautiful, and the pictures are accurate maybe 10 lbs heavier. Good BBBJ sitting on the edge of the bedwhich included the boys getting licked. She jumped on top and rode it hard! I jumped on top with her legs up and pounded her. Finished on her ass doggie. Can't wait till she comes back in March. Happy hunting!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1841921.htm

  6. #23352
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/671268522465

    Any information on these two. Been out fir a bit but looks promising. Ann info fellow mongers.
    They are on the monkey. My friend was hitting them both raw before they started posting on stg. They use to be utr but they want more money.

    I believe that is jade and someone else.

  7. #23351

    Colonial Heights?

    So I keep seeing an ad for one in Colonial Heights goes by the name Kinky Brunette. Anyone have any info send me a PM.

  8. #23350
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    But sometimes you just want that strange, new territory you haven't experienced.
    Oh yeah you just hit the nail on the head. I'm all about that new experience. I get bored with the same old dna dumpster. Even if I know she's a sure bet ill pass. So if I need to jump over some logs and cum puddles then so be it. My Jesus juice demands to conquer new uncharted waters.

  9. #23349

    Scam

    If any of you Mongers are thinking about reaching out to this one 10 times out of 10 it's a scam. I have seen the real person a few times in the past. Several years ago she was having a problem with people stealing her pics and making fake pages. She just recently had a baby so I knew this was fake and its not her usual number. She never requires a deposit. I reached out to her and of course she said that it was not her. I never do the deposit thing myself anyway. So don't fall for the okie doke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211209_202213.jpg‎  

  10. #23348

    Curious about DT


  11. #23347

    First Dream with Staxx

    Don't post much here but have to write about Staxx. First dream with her after trying for about a year, LOL! Everything you read about her. Amazing experience. She's only doing the head game due to the monthly visit, but she'll be up and running for full service by Saturday. Seriously, been hobbyist for over 15 years. Definitely in my top five guys. Stay safe out there.

  12. #23346

    Info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/671268522465

    Any information on these two. Been out fir a bit but looks promising. Ann info fellow mongers.

  13. #23345

    Stephanie

    Anyone have info on this one? She is off Brook Rd. Love those green eyes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1C8A20DA-E51E-4168-93BF-6EF6CC5E30B5.jpg‎  

  14. #23344
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Um you know because you see posts everyday from guys still falling for the deposits scam?
    No because I know a guy who set up two ads and within 24 hrs he got $465 in deposits.

  15. #23343

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Saturday, just posting now. Had to piss and there was a big ol log in the toilet, and there was cum by the bed. Her body is not that great and while I couldn't smell anything during the act, when I got home there was some funk on my junk. Got met to thinking for a mere 20 bucks more I could have gotten the same exact thing from Staxx performed better by someone with a banging body, in a nice smelling room, whit a clean lit toilet, and came out smelling like a Yankee candle and not the Gorton's fisherman.
    Sounds about right. I have seen her many times and her personal hygiene has never been an issue on any of those visits. She does spit out on the floor (keep your shoes on is my advice) She's really a decent girl but the monkey has its grip on her for. Sure. My only issues are her choice of hotel and she's first come first serve so if you set a date for 10 and someone else gets to her at 9:55 you loose. But you can't beat the menu options or the price and in my opinion she's decent looking. Just my 2 cents YMMV!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape