Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,656 to 17,670 of 44227
-
12-11-21 20:54 #26572Senior Member

Posts: 76Location?
My man, what part of town can a Monger find this place? If it's not too far, I might give it a looksy. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DeeNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 20:51 #26571I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Forgiveness?
NG begs Grimmy for forgiveness for his excessive postings regarding Bamboo and their excellent providers.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 14:10 #26570Banned Member

Posts: 725Yea, exactly
Asking for info when you have one post doesn't get you very far here. Take your chances, visit a few places and post about your experiences and people will be far more willing to share. Especially true if the places you post about aren't already heavily reviewed here (I. E. A post about Bamboo won't win you many brownie points).
Originally Posted by MrMike05
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 01:42 #26569Regular Member

Posts: 18Lol
You have much to learn about etiquette here.
Originally Posted by Duderino1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 01:27 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 40Levender Spa
Went back to Levender to see Cici again early this week. She didn't look as good as the first time I saw her not sure if she did something to her hair but it looked darker. Anyways walked in and was greeted by an asian girl with pinkish hair and was showing cleavag she looked alright but asked for Cici. Took my 40 and she walked me to my room. Got undressed and laid down she comes in about 5 minutes later and starts with a weak massage. She just glides her hands on your back not much of a massage. She has very soft hands and during her "massage" seems like she's trying to get a feel for you. She got on the table and laid on top of me while reaching under, she then ask me to flip and asks what I want. Let her know I wanted her mouth and she said ok. Asked for tip upfront and handed her 90. She asked for more but let her know that was all I had. She counted it twice and asked if I had more and I said no that's all I brought. She agrees, I'm sitting in the table and she asks me "you don't want to fucc me" I said yes and she takes off her dress and stars with CBJ. Now I'm a HE type of guy and once in a while like CBJ but not FS so all I really wanted was. CBJ. She's sucking me up and and I'm enjoying it as I did last time which is why I asked for her. She's naked and has her ass next to me so I FIV. Here's where it gets wild. She gets on table and just starts riding me Cowgirl. She popped my FS cherry LOL. It was a decent experience but I'm still a HE / CBJ type of guy. Cici rode me good and she has some skills but just isn't my thing. She made me pop and cleans me up. She walks out naked with dress in her hand and sounded like she started the shower. I get dressed and she walks in about 6 minutes later. Gives me a big hug and a water and I head out. I like Cici but as I mentioned not really into FS and would prefer a CBJ from her on my next visit but I'm down to fucc her again. What's funny is she told me not to tell any of the other girls because they all charge 120 for BJ there LMAO.
-
12-10-21 21:25 #26567Regular Member

Posts: 7Rainbow deets
So I've actually popped into Rainbow. Here's what you need to know.
Originally Posted by RoccoD
[View Original Post]
Parking lot is small as shit so if you're afraid of being seen don't bother. Rates are standard and the HJ / Enthusiasm is good. . 4 for HJ and she didn't rush. Girl (didn't get her name) but she was 7/10 looks, b cup boobs, maybe 6/10 body. Let me play with her tits and nipples and was into it the whole time. Massage was very mediocre but allowed touching but I wasn't into touching downstairs or anything Bc they wear leggings that's seen like they'd be sweaty down there all day.
After I finished she gave me a water and I was on my way. Possibly looking to repeat soon and find a provider there with huge tits.
8/10 experience.
-
12-10-21 20:44 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 1377Will be out in the inland empire this weekend. I'm going to hit up the Colton area first.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 20:41 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 1377I'm talking about the first 2 inches going in. Not all the way in I say around 8 inches with some more to spare 😁128170;.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:57 #26564Regular Member

Posts: 8Bamboo Wood Odd request?
Hey guys I'll start by saying that I've been to Bamboo Wood 4 times in total. I've seen Amy once, Toto twice, and one I forgot her name.
So. The last time I went I had Amy. Upon HJ time she put her foot near my chest. Me liking them started to rub her foot she then said "you want the foot"? Which I replied okay! So she gave me a fj. Now I don't know how many of you think this is weird but I am now a fan of it!
Can any of you recommend any ladies at Bamboo Wood have will do these or who tend to have pedicures? I hope I don't get lynched for this.
P.S. I tried out Lucky foot massage and was not a fan. Saw a fellow monger enter my room as I walked out of it. Also there is a parlor on Golden west that is two stories so gives me more peace of mind for LE.
-
12-10-21 19:25 #26563I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239A "Trooper" is Uncomplaining
Given the rumored size of the Slammer Hammer these girls must be hard to find!
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 17:52 #26562Regular Member

Posts: 1Iso
Newbie here in search of top heavy providers preferably 40+ around the North OC area. Backdoor tease a plus.
Any leads are appreciated.
TIA.
-
12-10-21 14:25 #26561Senior Member

Posts: 1377A reliable uncomplaining person 👍127846;127820;.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 13:11 #26560I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Trooper
NG99 searches for a definition of "trooper" in this context.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 12:53 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 1377Happy massage Santa Ana
Had Lu-Lu. She is a trooper👍.
-
12-09-21 20:44 #26558I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Bamboo Bliss
Spent my usual 1. 5 with Ana today. While we were having fun, 3 walk-ins asked a very sleepy Mindy for Ana. Of course they were told that Ana is "busy" . Upon hearing this, there were some soft giggles from our "room". Two of the 3 then asked for Andie who was also "busy". Guys, there are more outstanding Bamboo performers than A&A. I can recommend Toto and Mei from personal experience. Others have recommended Linda. You seldom hear a bad report from Bamboo as long as you understand it's not a FS shop. I did have have a not so good experience with Jessica, but I think she was just having a bad day as others have filed good reports on her. As has been reported many times the girls all seem to follow a script which will make any reasonable man leave with a smile on his face. They sometimes have up to 7 girls working. Branch out. Have fun. Be nice to these lovely ladies. Standard tip for a one hour experience is 40, and with 35 for the house, it's 75 all in.









Reply With Quote




