Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 28261
-
12-12-21 14:34 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 418Know your space and walk with a purpose
Man, is every Roadway a shit hole? Rolling up to a providers room at the Roadway on 301 north of fairgrounds. Tells me to look for her motorcycle parked right in front of her room on the back side. I see it and the space right next to it is open. As I pulled up a dboy is standing half way between her door and the next rooms door. I grab all my shit (which I hate to bring into a providers room), close my door and have to walk past this dboy to get to the providers room. As I pass the dboy, I hit the lock button on my remote, look the dboy right in the eye, give him a head nod and say, "hey". I could tell he was not expecting that at all. He took a second and then said hey back looking a bit surprised.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
I have no idea if this dboy was with the provider or not. My guess is no based on what was in her room, but who knows. Most dboys and junkies don't expect many guys to be confident, walk with a purpose and know and understand their space. We all know why many providers stay at these places, I would think most dboys see us as a walking ATM. They know some of the money in my pocket will soon be in their pocket.
Once read a post from a senior member years ago. He said, if a shady hotel makes you uncomfortable, rent a room and spend the night at the hotel. Walk around the hotel once an hour, watch the people there, come and go a few times, talk a bit to everyone who is there and get more comfortable with the place. Hell, you may even get lucky and meet a provider staying there. Next time you go to meet a provider at this dump, you will know the grounds and understand your surroundings. Now, a private house or apartment in a dboy neighborhood is a completely different story.
-
12-12-21 13:55 #14550Regular Member

Posts: 20Bill Ho posted some pictures if you go back a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:35 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 51Lexi / Charity / Tiffan
Met up with now Lexi last week when she was staying out by the airport. Second time I saw her. She moves around quite a bit and yesterday posted from Let's Go Brandon. Anyway, I asked about the name change and she said something about a boyfriend stealing her phone. For those who know her, Anthony is still around. She says he's not her BF, but whatever. He's actually pretty cool, not a bad dude and seems to be a bit harmless in my limited experience. She told me they do threesomes if that's what you're looking for. If interested, just ask her. Quoted rate was $.4 for half.
Pros are she is sexy, a hot MILF, sensual, can hold a convo when not huffing compressed air, looks exactly like her pics, good comms once you get her, kinky as fuck and I mean fucking kinky, loves DATY, usually stays at non drama locations, will do threesomes with her bi boy toy, open to almost everything, no cover needed and really, really likes sex. Cons are the open huffing she does, if she's in a bit of a bad mood the session is not as good, slow to get coms established sometimes, told me she doesn't suck dick on the second trip but did on the first, no CIM and now you have to deal with a baby cat in the room.
One other sad bit of news. She mentioned she now has thyroid cancer and it seemed to be weighing on her mind when we talked about it. No idea if she will get treatment or not. She seemed like maybe she was thinking not to get treatment. If you want to see her, do it as who knows how long she has before she can no longer be a provider.
As Tiffany.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71668286
As Charity.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/66541061#.
My Balz Itch.
-
12-12-21 12:32 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 50Tyler
Anyone seen Tyler since the baby? How's the looks / service holding up?
-
12-12-21 10:09 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 5948Usually if bill puts up a new recommend it seems he tries to get a pic of the girl who doesn't advertize so best to search his post.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
Same here (the park one at least 6 times, including that roadway dump by the strip club (but only 1 x cause that place is a shithole) I have the benefit of being comfortable around most people and can converse or small talk with anyone so I appear natural in any encounters so don't seem out of place.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 09:20 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 1188Any picture?
Originally Posted by Alwg22
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 08:44 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 463Hot Spinner
As hot of a girl you are ever going to see on LC. Her head game is GOAT debate worthy. She looks like her pics and performs just as well. BBBJ sloppy mess top w / swallow. Gulp. The Padussy ain't bad either if you can make it past her mouth.
Originally Posted by JeanGrey666
[View Original Post]
Per the previous poster, she does have some clown attached at her hip that also made me uncomfortable. I have no idea what the situation is (dude / handler) but its more than she makes of it based on my observations. Its advisable to do some recon before any new date.
Overall. Thumbs up.
-
12-12-21 08:34 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 2419[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-12-21 01:48 #14543Regular Member

Posts: 3Kimberly's details
Hi I am new to this group, and I love how everyone is helping out each other, sad that I did not find this forum earlier. Wasted lot of time on fake posts and almost got scammed once. I saw that many of the posts suggest Kimberly, can some one please help me with her details? You cam message me in the forum.
Thank you.
-
12-11-21 22:38 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 66I agree with you on the confidence part, but how about they was called because suspicious activity / prostitution going on at the room you knocked on with them sitting out front watching you go in.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 21:41 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 1765Hooker Hotels and Motels
LMAO. I've fucked girls in every one of the places you listed and never had an issue with LEO. If you move with confidence and not act all sketchy, they don't even give you a second look. I've had them sitting right there when I walked up and knocked on a girl's door. No problem.
Originally Posted by JeanGrey666
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 19:33 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 50By under 40, I mean their age.
Originally Posted by Zalix
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 17:02 #14539Regular Member

Posts: 20Another glowing review for Kimberly in Sun City
Wow, wow, wow.
Kimberly is my new go to. Had to wait a few hours after our meeting just to let the heart rate return to normal. Really good looking, great personality, a self-claimed and proven comedienne, and really focuses on you from beginning to end. The fact that she is in my area seals the deal for me. Needless to say I will be returning. Probably very soon. Special thanks to Bill Ho for finding this gem and sharing her with us. She has no ads on any site, but that doesn't seem to be hurting her at all. All the great posts here have made her very popular.
-
12-11-21 11:42 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 107I'd like to add
I don't ever do any ins on busch. A lot of handlers, d boys and stings. But when I slipped up I only did a couple at econo. I'd like to add that the rodeway off 50th is a no go amd the one in Brandon. Also the days inn off dale and hills is a no go for me too. Lately in pinellas the la quinta near park always has uncle there. The infamous ulmerton extended stay is also risky even though I've mongered there several times. The econo in clearwater off 19 is hit or miss too. My advice show up early to any appointment and watch the flow of traffic, dope zombies, d boys and working girls before going through with an in. P.S. Uncle usually gives themselves away. Most of uncle work is successful via stupidity and snitching. Private homes and apartments are usually from my experience not uncle however risky as hell.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 11:13 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 232Monger Rules
Sorry to hear of past misfortunes. It's a risk we all knowingly take.
The reality is that if you don't follow street mongering rules in all situations from the very intial contact you're running a huge risk from that point forward. The greater risk is that instead of controlling a limited interaction and location by offering a ride, you're letting the other party control too many variables. I've played this game longer than internet era or the published list of mongering rules. I'm thankful for it's existence but I'm merely pointing out some basic flaws in the modern interaction.
Think from the moment you're choosing to make initial contact of everything. Burner phone, VPN or not, I wouldn't even acknowledge the ad itself as it goes towards proving intent. Don't let the internet make you lazy or their job of arresting you easy.











Reply With Quote




