Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 1684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16121
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    I tried this one, called she answered and have me a legit address of building downtown on Farwell ave. I was driving down when she texted back an I almost there yet. Thought it odd as I told her car I had t drive and approximately how long to get there.

    Again another text, you here yet? Tell her I'm in traffic, call me, no call. I finally get downtown right down road from building. I text I'm here, she texts back did you pick up the card, I'm like what card. Only way I work is a gift card! Walgreens, etc etc.

    I say f*ck that, if it takes me a card to see you then I'm not meeting! End of call. I 'd say scam!
    She told me she needed an Ebay card. Yeah ok girlie. I've also noticed these broads on Tinder advertising NURU. Contacted a few, same M. O. "you need to fill out my booking page, it's only $3". I was born at night, but not LAST night sweetiepie. If these bimbos would put the same energy into marketing their puss as they do shilling their scams, they be making more money than television evangelists.

  2. #16120

    Possible ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Even though the photo they are using has no hits on either TinEye or Google Images, the phone number itself is from inland California. 50/50 chance that its spam.
    I tried this one, called she answered and have me a legit address of building downtown on Farwell ave. I was driving down when she texted back an I almost there yet. Thought it odd as I told her car I had t drive and approximately how long to get there.

    Again another text, you here yet? Tell her I'm in traffic, call me, no call. I finally get downtown right down road from building. I text I'm here, she texts back did you pick up the card, I'm like what card. Only way I work is a gift card! Walgreens, etc etc.

    I say f*ck that, if it takes me a card to see you then I'm not meeting! End of call. I 'd say scam!

  3. #16119
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinRav72  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas, it's been a while since I've posted, have been out of the hobby for a while now. Long story short, a thing went sideways LOL.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen Lori and can provide some feedback?

    https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/243451

    It's sad how dry Milwaukee has gotten, barely any new talent and the same providers are being talked about. Mary and Ali.
    Even though the photo they are using has no hits on either TinEye or Google Images, the phone number itself is from inland California. 50/50 chance that its spam.

  4. #16118

    Lori

    Hi Fellas, it's been a while since I've posted, have been out of the hobby for a while now. Long story short, a thing went sideways LOL.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen Lori and can provide some feedback?

    https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/243451

    It's sad how dry Milwaukee has gotten, barely any new talent and the same providers are being talked about. Mary and Ali.

  5. #16117

    Red?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/931840252313

    Spent some time with Red recently, and as always I had a great time. One of the best BBBJ I've had, and she's a fun girl just to talk too afterwards. Treat the lady right and she will rock your world.
    Between the scabs, bandages and the fact that she's down to around 90 pounds, your opinion of what rocks the world worries me, dude.

  6. #16116

    Also saw Red

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/931840252313

    Spent some time with Red recently, and as always I had a great time. One of the best BBBJ I've had, and she's a fun girl just to talk too afterwards. Treat the lady right and she will rock your world.
    I decided to give her a try yesterday as I could not connect with regulars. I completely agree on the BBBJ. The entire time was surprisingly good. She does have a great attitude and aims to please.

  7. #16115

    Red

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...v/931840252313

    Spent some time with Red recently, and as always I had a great time. One of the best BBBJ I've had, and she's a fun girl just to talk too afterwards. Treat the lady right and she will rock your world.

  8. #16114

    RE: Been wanting to check this one out

    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to check this one out, but for some reason her adds for the last couple of months do not include a way to contact her. Does anyone have her digits they could share via PM? Thanks guys!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/537376915629
    Best way to contact her is. Drive around with your windows down and follow your nose!

    It may get confusing if you're near Lake Michigan, the smells are very similar.

  9. #16113

    Stay away. Save your money and dignity

    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to check this one out, but for some reason her adds for the last couple of months do not include a way to contact her. Does anyone have her digits they could share via PM? Thanks guys!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/537376915629
    Awful smell down there! Stay away.

  10. #16112

    Do not waste your money!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Horrible stench! Save your money.

  11. #16111
    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to check this one out, but for some reason her adds for the last couple of months do not include a way to contact her. Does anyone have her digits they could share via PM? Thanks guys!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/537376915629
    Digits in this ad. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20350642.

  12. #16110

    Mary Fox

    Highly recommend I had a blast with this beauty. I like thicker girls some have mentioned her to be fat or chubby and I don't feel that to be true I feel you may call woman fat if they are over 250-300 lbs and she is not that big. That shouldn't matter because her attitude and personality are unmatched. She is easy to talk to and a great lay. She took her time I did not feel rushed or like she was rushing me. I got my full hour and then some. Uncovered sloppy wet BJ and licked all over my nuts. I went down on her and almost fell in love. Wet fresh orgasmic lady. Gave her a couple Os then I was ready. Covered me up and pounded away. Lasted about 20 min and got to do every position I wanted. Will repeat. Very nice environment I felt comfortable and relaxed. Hoping to see her girlfriend Sara. Mary spoke very high of her and says they are dating and they work together as well. On my list.

  13. #16109

    Digits anyone??

    Been wanting to check this one out, but for some reason her adds for the last couple of months do not include a way to contact her. Does anyone have her digits they could share via PM? Thanks guys!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/537376915629

  14. #16108

    Photoshop Fail or.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    What's going on in the 5th picture? Looks like she's got 2 mouths.
    Haha! That's either a major Photoshop fail or a gifted provider with double the oral capabilities!

  15. #16107

    Bone Tomahawk?

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRoyal28  [View Original Post]
    https://green-bay.skipthegames.com/f...s/586180875326

    Wanted to try it out today but it seem pretty suspicious want to met at a super 8.
    What's going on in the 5th picture? Looks like she's got 2 mouths.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape