Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 37352
-
12-11-21 18:10 #23372Regular Member

Posts: 1Ivy in Henrico
Long time lurker here guys and new to the forum. I'm trying to set up for tonight with this one but it seems TGTBT. Anybody have any experience with this one? I searched the forum but had no luck. Thanks.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/062806327522
-
12-11-21 17:37 #23371Senior Member

Posts: 147She's aite
She's cool people, I use to see her all the time before she switched up the prices then I stopped. Just keep it business nothing more or less because she will exploit it (Just like they all would). So if it ain't about getting yours keep it moving and don't worry about asking for help etc.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 16:23 #23370Regular Member

Posts: 8The girl in the trailer
Has anyone recently seen that girl living in a trailer, Powhatan or Amilia? In the country. Sa her once and she was outstanding but haven't been able to reconnect.
-
12-11-21 14:23 #23369Senior Member

Posts: 85Delicious
I've sampled twice. She does get into singing into the mic pretty well. No ass or tits to speak of. She is solid tho. Good tight kitty. A tad pricey for my liking (HH bb is around $. 8 or so, but she may be negotiable). The head alone is worth it IMO. Good time. She does smoke so that could be a turn off for some. Otherwise clean.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
Looks like she is not doing head dates for now.
-
12-11-21 13:54 #23368Senior Member

Posts: 617The entire post had me LMAO. Nice post.
Originally Posted by Jason12
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 13:44 #23367Senior Member

Posts: 77Info?
Can you please PM info. I've tried to get in contact but no luck. I swear the ad number doesn't work for me.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:18 #23366Senior Member

Posts: 334I'm willing to help the lady out. PM information.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:16 #23365Senior Member

Posts: 334Curvy wanted
Can anyone recommend a caucasian curvy or bbw?
Thanks in advance.
-
12-10-21 22:43 #23364Senior Member

Posts: 581Send info please!
I'm sure it's been a while for a lot of us! Seems there's not much to choose from lately so chances are your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
Please send contact info, she sounds perfect.
Thanks.
-
12-10-21 21:55 #23363Senior Member

Posts: 187Damn, sounds great. Not a senior, but I'd love to hear more.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:48 #23362Senior Member

Posts: 35Looks like your inbox filled up fast, feel free to drop me some info if you can.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:36 #23361Senior Member

Posts: 28Making room
Let's be clear, logs in the toilet is awful. But maybe she's cleaned out the chute for an extra deep ass pounding. I haven't sampled that route for her. But it sounds like she's fully capable of taking some pipe and has room for some fresh squeezed Jesus juice.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:13 #23360Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the review. The last sentence literally made me laugh out loud.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 20:30 #23359Senior Member

Posts: 50Senior Members
Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.
Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.
Thanks!
-
12-10-21 17:04 #23358Senior Member

Posts: 50Awesome awkwardness
So, my favorite provider just started working a real job where I work. You can imagine the surprise for both of us when we ran into each other at the time clock.










Reply With Quote






