Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 1612 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17749

    Bianca

    Hey all, long time lurker first time poster.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71540968

    Texted Bianca last night about a 3:00 pm meet up, everything went well, asked for a small deposit for first time visitor, no problem.

    Texted half an hour in advance as requested, no response. Get to the location and find somewhere to hang out. Response 15 minutes late was that she was downtown on her way.

    Hour and a half later, totally ghosted. A bit sad as I was very much looking forward to this.

  2. #17748

    Thick Latina

    Anyone seen her before? Seems a little TGTBT to me https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3096195820/1.

  3. #17747

    Bible and Rosary

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Love the bible and rosary there 🤣.
    If the bible was open to Solomon our Christian mongers would understand.

  4. #17746

    It's used to deceive

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Love the bible and rosary there.
    Long time ago a friend of a friend hooked me up with an apartment place that worked as a "brothel". The girl were from Latin America and most of them were hot as hell. They usually had 2/3 girls available. Anyway, what called my attention was the fact that at the entrance they had rosaries, bibles, candles and religious items. I'm sure they used that tactic to deceive the landlord, neighbors and even Law enforcement. They wanted people to believe it's a place of prayer and spirituality. After all, they had to justify the amount of traffic in and out of the apartment.

  5. #17745

    Mia caine

    That's not Mia Caine.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexdollpurrs

    Quote Originally Posted by All4U412  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the first things to pop up. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-chicago-18821.

  6. #17744
    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Love the bible and rosary there 🤣.

  7. #17743

    She looks exotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if it was her but I saw a Thai escort who also happens to live by O'Hare. It was at a big apartment complex on River road. It was like 3-4 years ago but the rate was lower.

    Anyway, I've also spotted many high scale escorts on lunch / dinner dates with their clients. Due to work, I frequent downtown hotels / bars / restaurants on regular basis. At a famous steak house right at the triangle in the Gold Coast area I've spotted porn stars on dinner dates. Obviously those guys must be very rich and regular clients who have built a lot of trust with their providers.

  8. #17742

    She is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, I may have seen her.
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicha

  9. #17741

    Do you have her link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Well she looked amazing. I was there at a late lunch and all three of us watched her walk by. I thought my boss was going to fall out of his seat to follow her ass as she went past us. I may see if she would do a wardrobe request for that same dress and boots because she rocked that outfit.
    Just curious, I may have seen her.

  10. #17740

    Rosary and Bible?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obarr  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Was this before of after the prayer session?

  11. #17739
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search. Is this the girl you're talking about with the soft skin and curves in all the right places? Just curious.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_Resized_Resized_20211210_080712.jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20211210_080943.jpg‎  

  12. #17738

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    You will have to be a regular that she is very very comfortable with. You'll spend thousands before you get to the point she'll even consider going out to dinner. It's a rare feat. She is fun and one of my ATF, unfortunately she is too far for me to be a regular. I make a special trip a couple times a year to see her.
    Well she looked amazing. I was there at a late lunch and all three of us watched her walk by. I thought my boss was going to fall out of his seat to follow her ass as she went past us. I may see if she would do a wardrobe request for that same dress and boots because she rocked that outfit.

  13. #17737
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken Nicha out on a date to a restaurant. Couple weeks ago I think I saw her and some guy at Capital Grille over by O'Hare. She looked great in a knit dress and high boots and I'm thinking that would be a fun evening with her. Just curious, who was the guy who got her to agree to that. She's always told me she won't go out.
    You will have to be a regular that she is very very comfortable with. You'll spend thousands before you get to the point she'll even consider going out to dinner. It's a rare feat. She is fun and one of my ATF, unfortunately she is too far for me to be a regular. I make a special trip a couple times a year to see her.

  14. #17736

    Spa One

    Went to Spa One in Glenn Ellyn. Decent massage and FS was offered. But she was "unclean". I give her credit for telling me what was obvious. I would pass on this place. I can't remember her name, I just wanted to leave after seeing her naked.

  15. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    What was damage?
    200 for 30.

    300 for 60.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape