Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 26922
-
12-09-21 12:45 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 395Lacy Kaye
I seen her 2 years ago was a good time. Met her at hotel bar and had few drinks us both so the liquor made more fun. BBBJ, MISH, K9 finger in the ass and she loved it till I filled the bag.
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:47 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 213Seems to be part
Of a group in the Lisle area. Latinas with different phone numbers.
Originally Posted by StayPuff
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:14 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 151Visiting till mid Jan. See her.
This was was unreal. Wonderful BBBJCIM twice. Priced right. Really great set of tits. Absolutely going to visit again. I think YMMV I caught her on LC and then we verified via P411 which I think got me some extra specifics.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71510215
-
12-09-21 00:07 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 188Was Considering TOFTT
Saw this ad, not a lot to go off of but no I found no red flags either. Except for one.
Looks like she has a recent cut on her hand. I can't think of any demons where this is a sign of, but it's giving me pause. I thought it might be part of her tattoo, but there's a photo where the tattoo is missing but the wound looks like it's still there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71507154
-
12-08-21 23:28 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 117Ghost
She ghosted me a few months ago. I'd stay away. I waited a solid 20 minutes before dipping. Doesn't even do bbj.
Originally Posted by RyanChicago
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 21:58 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes the second photo looks like her but her body in that picture does not do her justice, In my dream her stomach looked better, perhaps it was the black body stocking she was wearing. I will for surely repeat. She was quick to respond and was not rushed.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 20:39 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 70[He has only 2 posts, if he continues doing the same then to use the Report Post.]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
12-08-21 15:08 #17720Regular Member

Posts: 22Link
Do you have a link for her posting?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:43 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 135I mean wow, I don't think Mia Caine could have written more praise about herself than this. Of course, if this isn't Mia Caine. However, from an OBJECTIVE basis, I can assure you the above mentioned review isn't inline with my experience with her. I would categorize her more as an attractive and intelligent under-performer.
Originally Posted by JumboJammin
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:20 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 808For the escorts it's generally an all in price, the massage and body rub girls are generally a la carte but there are exceptions for both usually the ad will call out those exceptions. You're paying the girl when you see her not Tryst, any exchange of something of value (cash, zelle, bitcoin, visa gift card, pack of cigarettes, tank of gas etc) for sexual gratification is illegal. That being said this board wouldn't exist if people were too concerned about that risk especially if you're seeing verified and reviewed girls.
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:00 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 272Tryst
Tryst is just ads. You're not paying up front or anything like that.
Originally Posted by Fish2049
[View Original Post]
And. Fully legal? Really? I guess that depends on what service you're paying for.
-
12-08-21 09:53 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 286What was the $ damage?
Originally Posted by PussyLover57
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 09:52 #17715Regular Member

Posts: 10Blue eyed Italian pawg Anyone experience this one??
-
12-08-21 09:41 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 85She used to be nice. I've seen her recently and now she has some miles on her. She has a lot of needle marks on her arm. Really sad.
Originally Posted by PussyLover57
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 05:52 #17713Regular Member

Posts: 8Good time with Niki
Visited her, location an apartment in Edgewater. Real photos. DFK, BBBJ, FIV, MISH, CG, DOGGIE. I will repeat. Have a nice day!
http://sexynclassy.mobi/niki/











Reply With Quote





