Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by UnivStudent951  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Private Hotties? Can't find their website or twitter anymore.
    Check out https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/. Some recognizable girls.

  2. #6922

    Nyaw

    Anyone know what's going on with Nyaw? Site says they're closed, may have to try dream dream tonight.

  3. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place on the south side of 14th a little before 8th Ave, above or very close to a bar?
    Yup, that's the one.

  4. #6920

    Private Hotties

    Anyone know what happened to Private Hotties? Can't find their website or twitter anymore.

  5. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    I checked out a new spot over the weekend down in West Village or Chelsea, wherever the line is drawn. Pleasant surprise to find young providers at basically a discount price. Used to be a are&T but now more than that. The joint still looks the same, different mama but who knows about that. Smae number, different name. Anyway, I was introduced to Lily, kind of waifish very cute late 20's K-girl. Paid 80 to the house and did the standard table shower. Back to the room for the massage, which was medium pressure but relaxing and felt good. Lily was friendly and spoke enough English for some fun chit chat and she was curious and lively so it keep the session going well. Massage wound down and she asked what I wanted. Pleasant surprise. Of course I wanted everything and for 160 I got it. GFE to boot, and a good value. DFK and foreplay to start off while we were still standing transitioned to BBBJ and I was surprised again, this time by the quality of her technique. Very good tongue action and I had free reign of her cute natural B cups as I moved to sit on the table and held her between my legs as she slurped and sucked. Rubbered up and then did mish. Other positions surely available but she seemed to respond well to my action and I was enjoying it so we just kept on. She hugged me for most of the time and we did some more DFK alternating with some nipple play. I blew out in the bag and she cleaned me up. They told me on the way out that they had more young providers similar style so hopefully this place steps up to replace some of the closures. Off to a good start anyway.
    Is this the place on the south side of 14th a little before 8th Ave, above or very close to a bar?

  6. #6918

    Lily at Pink Spa in West Village

    I checked out a new spot over the weekend down in West Village or Chelsea, wherever the line is drawn. Pleasant surprise to find young providers at basically a discount price. Used to be a are&T but now more than that. The joint still looks the same, different mama but who knows about that. Smae number, different name. Anyway, I was introduced to Lily, kind of waifish very cute late 20's K-girl. Paid 80 to the house and did the standard table shower. Back to the room for the massage, which was medium pressure but relaxing and felt good. Lily was friendly and spoke enough English for some fun chit chat and she was curious and lively so it keep the session going well. Massage wound down and she asked what I wanted. Pleasant surprise. Of course I wanted everything and for 160 I got it. GFE to boot, and a good value. DFK and foreplay to start off while we were still standing transitioned to BBBJ and I was surprised again, this time by the quality of her technique. Very good tongue action and I had free reign of her cute natural B cups as I moved to sit on the table and held her between my legs as she slurped and sucked. Rubbered up and then did mish. Other positions surely available but she seemed to respond well to my action and I was enjoying it so we just kept on. She hugged me for most of the time and we did some more DFK alternating with some nipple play. I blew out in the bag and she cleaned me up. They told me on the way out that they had more young providers similar style so hopefully this place steps up to replace some of the closures. Off to a good start anyway.

  7. #6917

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HadaGoodRun  [View Original Post]
    So some people have been posting non-sense about CCP being busted by LEO, hmmph. It doesn't click to be honest. Personally, I have been affected by this place. I visited there a month ago before they closed down. I saw a Jenny and had seen no one else after before of after that. Right away the next day I started to have night sweats, I had a dry mouth by the 3rd day and chills. I'm now suffering from other symptoms. I've gone to drs but they say I have to go back in 2 months to be sure it's not you know what. I feel like someone got sick there so they sent girls home and changed the places name to ddy. Not here for pity or to bash anyone. Just wanted to let you guys know to be safe out there.
    Yikes! Some providers there are very very very accommodating, safer to avoid the ones like that.

  8. #6916
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #6915
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing through NY on Monday on a trip up the East Coast and wondering where the best place to stop would be. I've heard that Manhattan is the best in the country and some of these reviews for NYAW are blowing my mind, but now it appears there is an issue with that place- some saying not taking new clients- which is disappointing because it checks all the boxes for me (DT, rim, curvy, 2 pops, table shower) but if you were driving through where is the best spot in all of NY or NJ, Queens / Flushing, Manhattan, whatever. Something that won't make me want to kill myself having to get there by car, or have crazy screening prying into your private life, would also be nice. Thanks gang, inbox me and if you need any advice on the Boston area I'm here for you.
    I'd say dream dream you, nyaw, kovergirls, yourasiandesires are probably the best places open right now.

  10. #6914

    Nuruqueens have no idea what nuru is

    I usualy don't write harsh negative review but this place is complete false advertising. The person did like up and down massagge, and slight breast massage. When I said will you be doing B2 b she said jokingly if she was paid 3 k, the only nuru they do is light hand massage and slight breast with one pop HJ. If you pop early, basically your time is close to Finnish but she said since I have rest of the hour, it's more on pathetic massage that I just cut short after 20 min early. No other extras on board, while the girl is cute, for that $$. 8 price you might as well go to some Asian place to get proper nuru, FS and 2 pops.

  11. #6913

    98 Mott New Location

    Thanks for the heads up. I'm coming down to NYC for the next few days. Can someone PM me the new location on Mullberry St. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWachin  [View Original Post]
    Texted them the other day to make an appointment and they gave me a new address on mulberry. I knew they had moved to 6th FL, but not that they had moved somewhere else.

    The entrance is at street level and you take an elevator up.

    Saw Lily and she told me that the police had come and shut them down. She wishes for the days when someone would be arrested but the spot could stay open because at least the shop could keep making money.

    On my way out from the session I saw Lucy, Nana, and a new girl Mimi in the waiting area. There's a shower at the new place.

  12. #6912

    Good spot for deluxe experience while passing through?

    I'm passing through NY on Monday on a trip up the East Coast and wondering where the best place to stop would be. I've heard that Manhattan is the best in the country and some of these reviews for NYAW are blowing my mind, but now it appears there is an issue with that place- some saying not taking new clients- which is disappointing because it checks all the boxes for me (DT, rim, curvy, 2 pops, table shower) but if you were driving through where is the best spot in all of NY or NJ, Queens / Flushing, Manhattan, whatever. Something that won't make me want to kill myself having to get there by car, or have crazy screening prying into your private life, would also be nice. Thanks gang, inbox me and if you need any advice on the Boston area I'm here for you.

  13. #6911

    Boa from Time Spa in Chelsea

    I was in the city and wanted to play around. I would have tried one of the hot midtown places but with all of the noise I thought maybe I should give it a pass. Instead I went to Time Spa. I called first and asked for Boa based on reviews. She didn't disappoint. What a busty little gem. Only about 5 feet but bust literally busting out of her dress. Cute girl and cute outfit and really a sweetheart.

    The service was very unrushed and she took care of everything. 80 and then tipped 160. Long table shower that covered absolutely everything and some twice and when my response to her cleaning lickle bro was visible she stroked me for a couple minutes nice and soapy. This was followed by massage with back walking. Both of them were very well done. After the usual prep she came back and cat bathed me with lots of light touching and boobs play. On the flip to excellent CBJ. Maybe not everyone's bag but I was impressed how good it felt with the rubber on. She climbed on and rode me CG for a minute then we did doggy and then I pounded it out in mish. Had to be a litle gentle with the big twins but some play was fine. CLean up was nice and gave me a water and then sent me on. Good option. I would repeat next trip into the city. Parking also wasn't as bad as I feared so that was nice. Better than midtown LOL.

  14. #6910
    Shill for Pink Angel, ignore my posts


    Posts: 12

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    There is an outfit advertising under the same name on RR. I had the ad saved after a recent visit to NY but I didn't visit them.

    https://newyork.rubratings.com/240065
    They're still active, but not above a jewellery shop. Call up, make an appointment and they'll tell you where to go.

  15. #6909

    KissKissPop

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Last time I visited in 2017 I visited a gem of a place, I think it was KissKissPop, 4th or 5th floor above a jeweler? Wonderful service from the ladies with a table shower, and great dream where the provider gifted me with DT, BBBJ, TUMA, And CFS.
    There is an outfit advertising under the same name on RR. I had the ad saved after a recent visit to NY but I didn't visit them.

    https://newyork.rubratings.com/240065

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape