Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6908

    Out of towner looking for a little help

    Hey,

    Going to be in midtown west for the weekend and was hoping someone would be kind enough to share some info. Last time I visited in 2017 I visited a gem of a place, I think it was KissKissPop, 4th or 5th floor above a jeweler? Wonderful service from the ladies with a table shower, and great dream where the provider gifted me with DT, BBBJ, TUMA, And CFS. Now I'm a idiot and lost the address so I'm hoping someone can share it, or even a new place with the same dream like qualities?

    I would of course trade info and provide some great info on the Orlando AMP scene if needed.

  2. #6907

    98 m302 squad gone from building

    Texted them the other day to make an appointment and they gave me a new address on mulberry. I knew they had moved to 6th FL, but not that they had moved somewhere else.

    The entrance is at street level and you take an elevator up.

    Saw Lily and she told me that the police had come and shut them down. She wishes for the days when someone would be arrested but the spot could stay open because at least the shop could keep making money.

    On my way out from the session I saw Lucy, Nana, and a new girl Mimi in the waiting area. There's a shower at the new place.

  3. #6906

    You the man

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD212  [View Original Post]
    If they find a safety code violation they can issue big fines and even issue a vacate order / shut down the business.
    Thank you for this information.

  4. #6905

    Department Of Buildings

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone nice enough care to educate my stupid ass? Thank you.
    If they find a safety code violation they can issue big fines and even issue a vacate order / shut down the business.

  5. #6904
    Department of Buildings.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyMongerin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone nice enough care to educate my stupid ass? Thank you.

  6. #6903

    Yo what the heck is a DOB complaint

    Anyone nice enough care to educate my stupid ass? Thank you.

  7. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Honestly it looks like a shit show. I'm going to probably go hang around new jersey a bit more or queens. Manhattan has been ruined. Nyallwellness has a fresh DoB complaint probably not their first but someone is out here trying to mess with everyones lives and it is messed up. They're not taking new customers. In the end we are going to lose out on options.
    Yeah, definitely best to lay low and thanks for the info!

  8. #6901
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    So that's what's been happening lately? I did see a post from Kim a bit ago where the agency was screwing Kim over with PH? But no clue how credible it is.

    Anyone would be spooked if LE just came busting in. Glad nothing happened. Wonder who'll take the fall. Hoping smokes clears out so we can go back to before.
    Honestly it looks like a shit show. I'm going to probably go hang around new jersey a bit more or queens. Manhattan has been ruined. Nyallwellness has a fresh DoB complaint probably not their first but someone is out here trying to mess with everyones lives and it is messed up. They're not taking new customers. In the end we are going to lose out on options.

  9. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixPeanut  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I called NYAW and they seem to have stopped responding. I used to get the lineup but now they don't respond in the past couple of days when I tried setting up and appointment. I was hoping to get a referral so I could check it out this weekend anyone willing to help. Thanks again.
    Hey Rookie, when they ask for referral, it's not from another monger. They want a referral from another agency / AMP. LOL.

  10. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    She left PH and started sending DOB complaints on PH on her own or with help of others, causing those "pipe" issues, and dragged a few other AMPs into the mud. Everyone firing back at each other with dob complaints. Ccp was renamed due to this. Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd. I don't know who else was there but some of the Chinese girls are taking a break that's why half the roster hasn't been working.

    Asian lassies and grace spa are the same owners. So Kim fucked up being part of this AMP war raging in manhattan. Nyaw isn't even taking in new customers I read in another review.

    I'm still a little shook from the bust the other week.
    So that's what's been happening lately? I did see a post from Kim a bit ago where the agency was screwing Kim over with PH? But no clue how credible it is.

    Anyone would be spooked if LE just came busting in. Glad nothing happened. Wonder who'll take the fall. Hoping smokes clears out so we can go back to before.

  11. #6898
    Shill for Pink Angel, ignore my posts


    Posts: 12

    Chloe from Grace Spa

    Hey all. Long time lurker. I'm more active on another board but was asked to share that Chloe is currently working as May at Pink Angel in Flushing. She's a really sweet and fun girl. Please treat her nicely.

  12. #6897

    Getting a referral

    Hey, I called NYAW and they seem to have stopped responding. I used to get the lineup but now they don't respond in the past couple of days when I tried setting up and appointment. I was hoping to get a referral so I could check it out this weekend anyone willing to help. Thanks again.

  13. #6896
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    She left PH and started sending DOB complaints on PH on her own or with help of others, causing those "pipe" issues, and dragged a few other AMPs into the mud. Everyone firing back at each other with dob complaints. Ccp was renamed due to this. Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd. I don't know who else was there but some of the Chinese girls are taking a break that's why half the roster hasn't been working.

    Asian lassies and grace spa are the same owners. So Kim fucked up being part of this AMP war raging in manhattan. Nyaw isn't even taking in new customers I read in another review.

    I'm still a little shook from the bust the other week.
    Who knew that the Dept of Building was so powerful!? And the enemy of AMPs.

  14. #6895

    Adora at Dream Dream You.

    I was fortunate enough to see Adora this morning. They told me she is new and from Korea. She was super pretty and I really like Korean girls. She looks like what you expect a kpop star to look like, but with bigger tits than expected and real ones, I think. They felt real to me anyway. Her skin was perfect. She was my perfect type and treated me very nicely. She acted like we have known each other for ages.

    We spent a while just making out and it was just like heaven. She put me in the mood and helped me take my clothes off at the same time as tying our tongues up in knots. She helped Junior get out of my tight jeans and get more comfortable in her able hands. Her touch was soft and felt so nice. We went to the shower and the water was hot. She giggled and told me I had a big cock. I bet she says that to all the boys.

    Back in the room it was my big guy in her mouth, DT, BBBJ and her soft hair was in my hands and it almost made me pop. I touched her fingers and held her hands. She helped me get the cover on. We just did mish for a while and her excitement was out of control, could have been faked but I'm not complaining. It got me to pop and that's what it's all about anyway.

    I will definitely see her again soon, but I think she is not here for very long. Dream Dream You do not get Koreans that often so this was a pleasant surprise. So excited and a great start to a beautiful day, so happy I came this morning.

    Damage 260 / HH.

    http://dreamdreamyou.com

  15. #6894

    Kylie at CCP

    Kylie - 320 hr BBBJ cfs. She is a pretty girl. Very slender. Nice a cups. A nice little booty for a girl with her build. Good English. Not abc good but good. Friendly girl that liked to talk. Good BJ. Good in 69 and nice little pussy on her. I'd say she is in her 20's. Oh, nice legs too.

    Fucked her in CG and then doggy. She has a really tight pussy that I finished in doggy. Pretty happy. I mean, a young hot Chinese chick with a nice pussy that let me fuck her as hard as I wanted to. What a country!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    S Unfortunately I was in CCP seeing one of the nice Chinese girls when LE came busting in. They didn't do anything and let me go after just peeping my I'd.
    Law enforcement did not go there. Not sure why you are making this up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape