Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 26928
-
12-11-21 15:11 #17748Senior Member

Posts: 35Thick Latina
Anyone seen her before? Seems a little TGTBT to me https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3096195820/1.
-
12-11-21 12:21 #17747Senior Member

Posts: 367Bible and Rosary
If the bible was open to Solomon our Christian mongers would understand.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 11:17 #17746Senior Member

Posts: 258It's used to deceive
Long time ago a friend of a friend hooked me up with an apartment place that worked as a "brothel". The girl were from Latin America and most of them were hot as hell. They usually had 2/3 girls available. Anyway, what called my attention was the fact that at the entrance they had rosaries, bibles, candles and religious items. I'm sure they used that tactic to deceive the landlord, neighbors and even Law enforcement. They wanted people to believe it's a place of prayer and spirituality. After all, they had to justify the amount of traffic in and out of the apartment.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 02:08 #17745Regular Member

Posts: 9Mia caine
That's not Mia Caine.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexdollpurrs
Originally Posted by All4U412
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 22:48 #17744Senior Member

Posts: 387Love the bible and rosary there 🤣.
Originally Posted by Obarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:45 #17743Senior Member

Posts: 258She looks exotic
Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if it was her but I saw a Thai escort who also happens to live by O'Hare. It was at a big apartment complex on River road. It was like 3-4 years ago but the rate was lower.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I've also spotted many high scale escorts on lunch / dinner dates with their clients. Due to work, I frequent downtown hotels / bars / restaurants on regular basis. At a famous steak house right at the triangle in the Gold Coast area I've spotted porn stars on dinner dates. Obviously those guys must be very rich and regular clients who have built a lot of trust with their providers.
-
12-10-21 20:11 #17742Senior Member

Posts: 166She is awesome
https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:45 #17741Senior Member

Posts: 258Do you have her link?
Just curious, I may have seen her.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:20 #17740Senior Member

Posts: 586Rosary and Bible?
Was this before of after the prayer session?
Originally Posted by Obarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 18:05 #17739Senior Member

Posts: 36Here you go.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 15:22 #17738Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks
Well she looked amazing. I was there at a late lunch and all three of us watched her walk by. I thought my boss was going to fall out of his seat to follow her ass as she went past us. I may see if she would do a wardrobe request for that same dress and boots because she rocked that outfit.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 11:48 #17737Senior Member

Posts: 210You will have to be a regular that she is very very comfortable with. You'll spend thousands before you get to the point she'll even consider going out to dinner. It's a rare feat. She is fun and one of my ATF, unfortunately she is too far for me to be a regular. I make a special trip a couple times a year to see her.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 11:45 #17736Senior Member

Posts: 210Spa One
Went to Spa One in Glenn Ellyn. Decent massage and FS was offered. But she was "unclean". I give her credit for telling me what was obvious. I would pass on this place. I can't remember her name, I just wanted to leave after seeing her naked.
-
12-10-21 11:31 #17735Senior Member

Posts: 151200 for 30.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
300 for 60.
-
12-10-21 11:02 #17734Senior Member

Posts: 1299Nicha
Every one of these women will go out on a date or spend the night for price. They are also human so meeting someone and going out on a date is normal, but they also may have a standard that they will never do that with a client. What would that do to business? You're paying $260 an hour and now you're trying to get more time for free. Many of these ladies eventually meet someone, client or not and get married as well. So nothing is off the table, it is just very hard to transition from customer to dating.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






