Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 37366
-
12-11-21 13:44 #23371Senior Member

Posts: 77Info?
Can you please PM info. I've tried to get in contact but no luck. I swear the ad number doesn't work for me.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:18 #23370Senior Member

Posts: 334I'm willing to help the lady out. PM information.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:16 #23369Senior Member

Posts: 334Curvy wanted
Can anyone recommend a caucasian curvy or bbw?
Thanks in advance.
-
12-10-21 22:43 #23368Senior Member

Posts: 581Send info please!
I'm sure it's been a while for a lot of us! Seems there's not much to choose from lately so chances are your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
Please send contact info, she sounds perfect.
Thanks.
-
12-10-21 21:55 #23367Senior Member

Posts: 187Damn, sounds great. Not a senior, but I'd love to hear more.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:48 #23366Senior Member

Posts: 35Looks like your inbox filled up fast, feel free to drop me some info if you can.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1074
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:36 #23365Senior Member

Posts: 28Making room
Let's be clear, logs in the toilet is awful. But maybe she's cleaned out the chute for an extra deep ass pounding. I haven't sampled that route for her. But it sounds like she's fully capable of taking some pipe and has room for some fresh squeezed Jesus juice.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:13 #23364Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the review. The last sentence literally made me laugh out loud.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 20:30 #23363Senior Member

Posts: 50Senior Members
Been a while since I had a good dream. Long overdue! So in my dream a provider I have a great time with. Blonde, trimmed, C cup, friendly, safe environment Midlothian area. Sings into the mic well, takes direction, bb (at her discretion and extra roses, GFE, dream lasted half hour as I was waking up she cim. Felt so good waking up a little sweaty and relaxed.
Senior Members she mentioned and asked if I could get her a little help. I have digits, dream pics. I'm sure a few co haven't had a dream lately. Hit me up.
Thanks!
-
12-10-21 17:04 #23362Senior Member

Posts: 50Awesome awkwardness
So, my favorite provider just started working a real job where I work. You can imagine the surprise for both of us when we ran into each other at the time clock.
-
12-10-21 15:50 #23361Senior Member

Posts: 40Yep. That's her. She's heavier now, but same throat game. PM me if you want more info.
Originally Posted by Manifested
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 15:09 #23360Senior Member

Posts: 102Fee
Is this the old Fee that used to be around? I searched Fee and nothing came up. Maybe I'm thinking BP days?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/854272935549
-
12-10-21 12:55 #23359Senior Member

Posts: 274Sophie Reyes from Brazil
Saw Sophie Reyes 31 y / o from Brazil yesterday: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9786904.htm
Texted as usual and verified the time and specifics HHR 250 at a nice hotel. Met Sophie at the door and she didn't speak English but she knew the rights words in the moment. We made a connection and of course used the translator app but she was rocking DD's with a nice firm body and soft skin. Started with BBBJ and she serviced the boys too! I flipped her over and returned the favor after a little teasing I got into it and she was shivering and bucking to climax with a huge smile. After a short break she went back down for a few then slipped on the cover and hopped on for a ride. That ass bouncing up and down on me felt great so I slapped it a few times then we went mish. Ended up in doggy because that soft booty was calling me. She was grabbing sheets when we finished! You can tell she worked out by her muscle tone and she was definitely a beauty!
-
12-10-21 12:48 #23358Senior Member

Posts: 489I saw her as well yesterday, GREAT eye contact.
Originally Posted by Dakota1212
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 11:02 #23357Senior Member

Posts: 46Lexa lia from brazil
Tried her this morning, she's here with two other friends leaving tomorrow. Texted her auto response for email to get verified. Have my LinkedIn page. She texted the room number when I arrived. Opened the door and she was beautiful, and the pictures are accurate maybe 10 lbs heavier. Good BBBJ sitting on the edge of the bedwhich included the boys getting licked. She jumped on top and rode it hard! I jumped on top with her legs up and pounded her. Finished on her ass doggie. Can't wait till she comes back in March. Happy hunting!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1841921.htm











Reply With Quote






