Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 30814
-
12-11-21 11:27 #16219Regular Member

Posts: 1Can you give me her information please? I would like to see her!
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:31 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yes. She's one of the smartest girls in the game in the area and she knows her business and doesn't bullshit. She'll do greek for an outrageous upcharge, because she doesn't really want to do greek. But she's no BBF.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:27 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yes. By 'thinner than the pics' I do mean skinnier. But she has shape. Sexy. Not a rail or anything.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 08:44 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 77Prostate or Pegging Providers
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
-
12-11-21 01:21 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 175Read below
Read my message below. It's not that she's skinnier, she's also not quite not as attractive like in the pictures. But it's not the worse part. Other details not allowed to share here.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm picky, but did not even bother and left, too grossed out.
-
12-10-21 23:02 #16214Regular Member

Posts: 15We facetimed
So I actually FaceTimed with her, she is of course older looking but not ugly. But we agreed on everything then she wanted me to do a 2 girl special, when I wouldn't add her frie d she took her time to come. By the time she said she was coming 2 hours passed and I told her nevermind.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:52 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 301So you're saying that she is skinnier than in the pics?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:48 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 175Do not go
For the sake of it, trust me, do. Not. Go.
Originally Posted by Martin8691
[View Original Post]
Nothing like the picture. Probably her, a few rehabs ago. Couldn't do it. Let the donation out of pity for her and left. Other details that I can't share here.
-
12-10-21 18:17 #16211Banned Member

Posts: 719And you believe her?
Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 17:23 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 226Has anyone seen Ava since she has been released?
-
12-10-21 15:14 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 337Correction
I apologize. I didn't look at the ad. I saw the name Mina and the girl I was referring to is Meena. Sorry guys I should have clicked the link.
Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 14:21 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 102Not in my case buddy
Yeah you're right. It normally does mean someone is in there blowing that back loose but I actually seen her at the front desk waiting to be checked in. She had on street clothes and had to get ready once she got in the room. I'm no sucka!
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 14:07 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 87Asked for my full real name and social media
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/brooke-7/
And references, work details, age and race.
So, I declined.
Everyone should stop giving such details to spinners. Deluded.
-
12-10-21 13:54 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 121"Room not ready"
The reason the room wasn't ready is because there was another monger in it. That's always what that means. I was kept waiting in the parking lot once. After finally getting the room number I arrived and she was towel fresh from the shower and explained the hotel brought a designer to her room to explore new decorating ideas and she was waiting for him to leave. I thought. "at 11:30 at night?" LOL.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 13:32 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 1651Casey on STG
She almost looks normal, should I assume it's a fraud?











Reply With Quote




