Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 30812
-
12-10-21 02:05 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 530BKS Renata
After failing to reach a few specific girls on my list yesterday, I gave up but contacted BKS and requested a pre-book with Renata for today. I am so happy to be a member, BKS has always been very reliable. My appointment started on time at a nice extended stay. She met me at the door with a light kiss and let me take a quick rinse-off shower. We met on the bed for some LFK, neck kisses and touch / feel. She is very cute, short and thick but fairly tight, not fat. Big tits. BBBJ was long and slow with occasional gentle hand motion and a lot of attention to the tip. No DT, which I don't like anyway (if she gags, I gag). She went a long time on the BJ, took a little break and then asked if I want more. I don't DATY unless its irresistible so I have no info there but she has a nice, wide pussy. If you have met Melian, Renata is an opposite personality. Melian is aggressive like a horny cheating housewife halfway to an O before you even touch her. Renata is more reserved and seems to like gentle and sensual. Or maybe she just sensed that's what I like. We started with mish by my choice. She allowed close cuddles. That and her cute face got me there rather quickly. I like having an hour for a no-rush feel but I'm a one-pop guy so we chatted a bit as I made my way out, happy.
-
12-09-21 22:30 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 158Hayley Muse
Whatever happened to Hayley? Haven't seen her advertise in a while.
-
12-09-21 22:24 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 120La flaca & lawetflix
919-XXX-9010.
QV FS or 2 girl BBJJ 100/ Threesome 170.
Only white does Greek and BB, Don't know the price.
-
12-09-21 21:28 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 34Totally wrong, she said she's never done that.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 21:23 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 34Jacey?
Hey does anyone know what happened to Jacey? She's stopped posting and doesn't respond. Think she might have retired.
-
12-09-21 20:37 #16197Senior Member

Posts: 808Ginger Again
Ginger has just achieved speed dial #1 status when visiting Raleigh. Another great visit much like the first two, no more details to offer than what has already been shared. Search to learn more if interested.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/523305943574
-
12-09-21 19:34 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 1651Going by
Experience and where she is reviewed I seriously doubt BBFS. These high volume girls are seeing dozens of guys or more a week so mechanical, covered and hurried is usually the order of the day.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:40 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 102Say What!
Yo what are you talking about! If you did not have BBFS with her do not put that out there! That's disrespectful.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:08 #16194Senior Member

Posts: 112Nami
She Didn't ask for anything the first couple time but it was just massage, I inquired about FS on the 3rd time.
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne91
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 17:15 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I haven't seen her but I figure that due to her high volume she really wouldn't get into it that way.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
It seems like she is a more of a pump and dump quick artist as all the others lately.
-
12-09-21 17:06 #16192Senior Member

Posts: 102Good Question
And the answer to that is not really. I like Mina. Seen her a few times. First time seeing her I made her squirt, this was before she was advertising it. She said wow you made me squirt, you're the 4th person ever in my life to make me do so. I'm a modest person so I just said nice LOL But other times seeing her nothing. So I think she has the capability but she's advertising it like it's second nature when it's not.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 14:28 #16191Senior Member

Posts: 1651Question is
Does she really squirt?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 14:15 #16190Senior Member

Posts: 337Yes
If you're in to emptying your load raw, she loves it. BBFS on the table. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 13:20 #16189Regular Member

Posts: 19Rubi, A rusher I wouldn't recommend
Her ad is named TU LINDA SEXI LATINA 🌹128536;128293; on listcrawler. She operates out of a private residence, in Cary. She definitely not the woman in the ad. She's an short older woman with a nice pair of breasts and a small backside. She offers qvs and hhrs. I opted for a qv. I went inside and before I could get conformable she held her had out. I went to the bathroom and when I finished I got undressed. Before we started she sprayed something on my crotch and then wiped it off with a wet wipe. She started to give me head for like 10 seconds just so my meat can get hard. Once I was hard, we did doggystyle until I blew in a bag. Overall the dream was terrible, she did everything in fast forward, plus she's a catfish. I will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71534938
-
12-09-21 12:48 #16188Senior Member

Posts: 87Any knowledge on these?
I am still not sure how to search ads without names on it, but are there any info about these?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/518875398464
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/965172184821
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/013727605393
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/035017032955
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/677802815254
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





