Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,836 to 20,850 of 58934
-
12-09-21 20:43 #38099Regular Member

Posts: 12Could someone help me out with the rates for MM?
I've been MIA from the boards pretty much since the switch. Normally I have just seen private providers and never been to a AMP. But lately it seems like pickings are slim on the private providers and AMPs seem to be where all the fun is happening.
Can someone tell me what the rates are going for at MM and does that include the house fee or not?
Also any pointers on not looking like a total noob (like when to give the tip and what to say upon entrance?) would be greatly appreciated?
-
12-09-21 19:43 #38098Senior Member

Posts: 72Exactly. Maybe then their parking lot would be full all the time like MM. It's never been about the way they look, most would stop you dead in your tracks walking down the street. It's always been about quality of service. Asians aren't even really my type, but 9/10 times I choose MM for the service level.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the reviews, fellow, but I'm guessing BO is happy where they are at business-wise. It was the Asian lady and I did feel like she was frustrated from all the Jasmine requests, but that should register for them to rethink their business model. I want to try different flavors, but without a BBBJ, the donation has to be very reasonable. It's confusing to me why they won't give MM a run for their money. Now that would be a win for us, LOL. But if they like it, I love it. Peace.
-
12-09-21 19:37 #38097Regular Member

Posts: 21Is she the one who is a little and curly hair? I had one lady with that description and she was in a really bad mood which kind of turned me on a bit, but I felt bad for her and still tipped her good.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:50 #38096Senior Member

Posts: 73King PSa
The Burned out auto shop has now been torn down.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:46 #38095Senior Member

Posts: 215Exactly. Maybe then their parking lot would be full all the time like MM. It's never been about the way they look, most would stop you dead in your tracks walking down the street. It's always been about quality of service. Asians aren't even really my type, but 9/10 times I choose MM for the service level.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 17:24 #38094Senior Member

Posts: 160Damn, that sucks. I've only been 3 times, and 2 of those the Latina mms was there, but even the Asian mms was very friendly the time I met her. They must be getting a disproportionate amount of requests for Jasmine, but if that's the case, it might be in their interest to re-evaluate their standards with the girls in general. It's not like the girls aren't gorgeous, but when I've read complaints it's typically been about the effort given and the overall experience. I've seen Julie (Venezuelan) and Sofia (Colombian) there recently, and while Julie was also just a great time, and probably only a notch below Jasmine in her performance, my time with Sofia gave me an idea of what might rub people the wrong way. My time with her was nice enough, but also a bit mechanical. I'm willing to bet if BBBJ were the standard and not a rare exception, the girls didn't rush, and you could rely on the girls to consistently give a noticeable effort, opinions of the place, and volume of business, would reflect it, and people would be delighted with whichever girl they drew. Oh well.
Originally Posted by CoolPerson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 15:43 #38093Senior Member

Posts: 28Bo
$$.4 for 1 hour and $$ for 45 minutes. Just like sales during the holidays. You might as well put the words "up to 1 hour / up to 45 minutes."
Originally Posted by WolfPackMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 15:39 #38092Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks for the reply. It could be a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 14:31 #38091Senior Member

Posts: 305Monica and Ruby flute lessons
Called NDS to see if Monica was available on Tuesday afternoon. To my surprise Ruby who was at king before was available too. When I showed up there Monica was serving another customer so Ruby took me into the room. Shower was busy and she started warm up session after cleaning using warm clothes. After 15 minutes Monica joins and main course starts with mutual entertainment in different positions. I love this pair compared to other duo previously. Monica has trained them well and Ruby is pretty looking too. Both have D cups which is an awesome advantage for someone who likes boobies. Completed the session with CIM and I wake up from my dreams. Total damage $3 as usual for 30 minute session but it went for more than that no clock watching though.
-
12-09-21 14:22 #38090Senior Member

Posts: 305I called 30 minutes ago and confirmed she is available. Keiko did indicate that she is available right now but it could change when you show up and no guarantees. When I arrived she asked same questions when I answered it was through reviews she didn't get upset rather called Jasmine to serve. Things could have changed in 2 days.
Originally Posted by CoolPerson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 13:50 #38089Senior Member

Posts: 72BO Jasmine
Due to the information on the board it sounded like BO's Jasmine was someone I would like to see. Haven't been there since Keiko abandoned the place and I see why. Walked in and was greeted by an older lady who ushered me to a room, asked to see Jasmine and she got a upset. She asked how I knew her and stated a friend recommended her. Then she proceeded with her rant saying no we have plenty of nice girls. So I turned around and left of heading to MM. Hope to save someone time because I wasted mine going there. Peace.
-
12-09-21 13:23 #38088Senior Member

Posts: 164Jeanie's Magic
Popped into Magic late one evening and was lucky enough to get Jeannie. She remembered me from the other place. Opted to forgo TS and had a nice relaxing hr massage. Not as good a massage as Tina, but close. Standard finish w / tip better though as Jeannie was in a playful mood.
-
12-09-21 12:09 #38087Senior Member

Posts: 231Best non-FS place in town?
I'll be passing through Orlando pretty soon, but want to find a good spot where I can get everything but FS. Table shower, massage, body slide, BBBJ, tuma, daty, all good. But I'm more or less just looking to lay back for 45 minutes - 1 hour and feel good, not go to a brothel for a quick bang. I went to one of the big ones recently, but it ended up being an awkward time trying to explain what I want, and the girl didn't seem to understand.
So any places someone might recommend that might be easier in this regard? Extra points if there's a place around with some white girls.
-
12-09-21 10:31 #38086Regular Member

Posts: 3This sounds like a great idea.
What was the damage for the duo?
Originally Posted by Ronin287
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:00 #38085Senior Member

Posts: 47Bo
Wanted to try a non Asian spa? Heard about BO, what's the damage?













Reply With Quote




