Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 25035
-
12-07-21 21:39 #15315Senior Member

Posts: 101Asian update
Have been reading threads for a couple of years, recently signed up so I could post an inquiry on the Asian-Jenny ad. The McCoy review said she was a former Downcity Diva, the last beautiful Asian they had was Brooklyn. Maybe the same person, anyway it says on extended vacation, wondering if she is out of the game and if there are any other recommendations for an Asian provider other than an AMPs. Don't want to chance being on Newscenter 10 evening news. Any advice greatly appreciated.
-
12-07-21 14:43 #15314Regular Member

Posts: 8Sophia (Boston)
Haven't been seeing much around lately so looked into the Boston area and found this amazing fit Brazilian on Eros. Sophia was amazing. Came close to popping within seconds of her BBBJ had to stop. Finished off and had time to spare for another round. I highly recommend this one her pictures are 100% and she knows what's she's doing. Light screening process and she's worth the extra pay.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...943.htm?cat=48
-
12-07-21 12:43 #15313Senior Member

Posts: 52[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-07-21 08:22 #15312Senior Member

Posts: 97Driver Involved
Played games with me in communicating for outcall. Then claims doesn't drive herself has someone driving her. That's a red flag and a no from me.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 02:06 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 663Same happened
Lathering down under thoroughly with soap helps. I caught it on one of the few time I forgot to do it immediately after. I don't think it's a guarantee but better than nothing IMO.
Originally Posted by Premier401
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:31 #15310Senior Member

Posts: 5229
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
I'd be real cautious. All of her ad pics are heavily filtered, airbrushed, and glammed up. Try to get confirmation pics. I suspect when the door opens, you won't get what's in the pics.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
12-06-21 20:08 #15309Regular Member

Posts: 20That sucks because she look good
Thanks for the info on this. That sucks because she look good.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 18:57 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 778That sucks, she's been on my radar.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:50 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 3748Johnston Jackie--update.
Since I posted the report below, I indeed tried to contact her using the burner phone I had used with her two years ago, and by which she knew me. I texted and called her by the name she was using two years ago and asked if was her, and if she were still working. I got a reply "Wrong number". So, I don't know if she's just being coy, or has now REALLY retired, or else her burner number was re-cycled. It was indeed a burner number, because it came up with zero data on premium reverse searches. I just wanted to put this info out there, since several dudes had contacted me privately, and asked.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:12 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 699To be fair, there are asymptomatic infections with some STDs. So not everyone who catches something is going to know unless they get tested periodically.
Originally Posted by Premier401
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:26 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes you can definitely catch something from BBBJ. Last year I caught gonorrhea. It was horrible. Had stuff pouring out. It made me sick that someone had it and didn't know. The symptoms were obvious.
Originally Posted by SheCantFindOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 09:07 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 4545Tasha
Anyone ever sees her yet. She's being posting for over a year now. Every time I try to see her. She be telling me to give her my eta and when I do. She said she may not be around so since my driving to her take 35 minute or more. I haven't had the chance to see her yet. So has anyone seeing her that can tell me if she's good, BBBJ and does she allow every positions.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/248855501532
-
12-06-21 00:59 #15303Senior Member

Posts: 74Yes. I got chlamydia from a BBBJ. That was a fun conversation with the misses to explain that one away but luckily it all turned out ok in the end. No more excuses now so I'm extra extra careful.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
I was always fearless with the BBBJ stuff, you can absolutely catch an STD from it.
-
12-05-21 22:15 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 4545She click everything. She don't even do BBBJ by the way. She was very boring so I don't recommend because she did have a big ass and she wouldn't do doggy. She just lay in her back and you can tell she was not into it. She was boring as fuck.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 21:28 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 196Ari
Not sure, but when I asked about Greek, she had no idea how it got into her STG ad. The ads still offer Greek. If that part of the ad is a lie, doesn't say much about the rest.
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
As always, YMMV.










Reply With Quote






