Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 59513
-
12-10-21 20:57 #45383Senior Member

Posts: 332Violet in JC Closed
Drove by Violet on State Bridge recently and noticed the place was cleaned out with the exception of a washer and dryer by the front door. There had been a note on the door previously that they were temporarily closed and will be back soon. Guess that didn't happen. Rumor was they had licensing issues.
Kind of sad for me. The two girls that owned it for the past few years were cute, very sweet and always a good time. It was my first regular go to spot. I was a regular there for quite a while until the sameness kicked in and I moved on. Heard that that one of them is working at a spot not too far away. Seniors PM me for directions.
Violet, RIP. Will miss ya.
-
12-10-21 17:37 #45382Regular Member

Posts: 4She Went back to New York.
Originally Posted by HillbillyHype
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 13:26 #45381Banned Member

Posts: 13634Alice's tits are real. They actually don't look huge when fully clothed, but wait until she pulls them out.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 12:34 #45380Senior Member

Posts: 4061That's for the info nite. I still may see her just for the tits. The way everyone talking about her it's rare you find an Asian like that.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Fake looking or natural?
-
12-10-21 10:25 #45379Senior Member

Posts: 798Anna
Yep, she does.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 08:33 #45378Senior Member

Posts: 330I'm sorry, I didn't catch her name, but she's the only Asian working there. Its an Asian girl and a Latina. As far as I know.
Originally Posted by KeyenKnight
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 22:32 #45377Banned Member

Posts: 13634She'll whine. She has big tits, that's it and nothing else. I work the balance. If they *****, I walk.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 21:51 #45376Senior Member

Posts: 747Li Massage
Stopped by today. Alice was busy. Tried a nice looking thin middle aged lady. Did not get her name. She did a very nice sensual massage.
She had a great personality. I wish they had take out. I wouldn't mind taking her out to dinner.
-
12-09-21 20:47 #45375Senior Member

Posts: 4061Almost went here today. I was actually in the parking lot this morning but they weren't open yet. I was short on time so I ended up going the escort route. Was Alice ok with the $50 tip? Heard she likes more money for her tits being seen and felt.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:36 #45374Banned Member

Posts: 13634Jolin Massage and CAMP Recons
Went to Jolin recently and got a 4-hand from Mia and Sophia. Both are spinners, 30-ish, and have small tits. Mia's tits are soft, so I assume she has a kid. The massage was lackluster and they were all GPS, wanting a large tip for the finish. I offered $50 each and Mia pouted, saying most guys tip her $60 or $70. Glad I didn't pay more because neither girl can jack a dick worth a shit. Had to repeatedly ask them to slow things down. They would for a second or two, then pick up the speed again. Very frustrating and I was barely able to finish. Won't repeat with either of them.
Saw a third woman on the way out, but she was quite chubby. Seems Jolin has become the new Kaina, a hustle joint.
As for other CAMP recons in the last week:
Holiday: A 50+ woman named Snow with stained teeth was working.
Ease: A chubby woman with big naturals greeted me but not my type.
Tao: A way-over-40 fugly working. Ugh.
Young's in Acworth: Name has changed to Gold Sun Massage. Place looks nice but two way-over-40 fuglies working. Neither could speak passable English.
Sunshine in Acworth: Had to stop in to see what Anna looks like. She seemed nice and may get a massage from her soon. Also saw a cute spinner named Grace. Might have to try her too.
Daily in Woodstock: A Chinese guy greeted me. Got a bad vibe so didn't ask to see the masseuses.
Kaina: A girl with a grumpy face was working. Didn't bother to ask her name, just left.
Enjoy: A spinner with no tits or ass greeted me. Only a moment passed before she blurted, "You stay or not? I didn't.
Now two questions:
1. Has anyone been to Oriental Massage on Hwy 92 in Woodstock recently? Are they still legit?
2. Heading east on Hwy 92 from Oriental there's a massage place across the street with a yin and yang symbol. It's right before Professional Pkwy. Any intel on this place?
-
12-09-21 18:15 #45373Banned Member

Posts: 13634Alice at Li
Wanted to see what all of the fuss was about so went to Li the other day and did a 4-hand with Alice and Vivi. Both ladies had their tops up and Alice sure has a huge set. Viv's are on the small side and she's sensitive to touch so she was basically no fun. On the flip, they each took turns with junior and I preferred Alice's technique. Tipped $50 each. If I do return for a 4-hand, I'll get someone other than Vivi.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:12 #45372Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sunny just got a new girl today who calls herself Jessy. Large bolt-ons, nice round ass, excellent English but just average massage and finish.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 16:25 #45371Regular Member

Posts: 9What's her name
Did you get her name or do you have anymore identifying information?
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 16:08 #45370Senior Member

Posts: 231Anna
Does she have scars on her stomach?
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 14:33 #45369Regular Member

Posts: 6Sorry
Unfortunately I don't. I've heard different names when they tell me them each time.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





