Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46809
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    I was with an ATF recently when, in light of the recent violence, made me glad I had my piece on me. I was face down and about half-way through the massage when my ATF was called to the front by her underling. I could hear a guy's voice over the others but couldn't make out what he was saying but was clear he was agitated. I got up and cracked the door. He was saying "the authorities are on the way" and "this girl performed an an illegal act on me." My poor ATF kept saying, "what do you want," and it's clear she was confused by this asshole as was I, and for a minute thought he was a holy-roller on a mission, but instead he claimed to be law enforcement, saying, "You can talk to the authorities when they get here," and "they're on their way." I quickly put on my underwear and walked out into the hallway and told both girls to come to me, now! The asshole says, "Who's this? The owner?" (He obviously thought he was alone in the parlor. Surprise!) I then asked him, "Who are you?" He replied, "You're about to find out!" Wherein I replied, "No, you're about to find out," and quickly ducked back into the room to put on my jeans and prepare for a confrontation. That took no longer than 10 seconds and when I emerged, he was already in his car and backing out. I, with just jeans on, exited the shop and gave chase on foot, hoping to get his tag info (I've a friend, you see). Unfortunately, the asshole was too far ahead and all I can share is this: Tall guy in cowboy boots and hat. Big belt buckle. Mustache. Average build. White foreign car, sedan, Toyota or Kia. If you see this asshole, tell him thanks because at that parlor at least, you'll be paying up front. I'm not going to name the parlor because I'm hoping he'll come back someday and that son-of-a-***** is going to get a little surprise!
    You did not say but I assume he got massage and left without paying. I am glad you did not have a confrontation. I think another incident, especially a shooting, could set us back a long way with talent leaving area, increased police presence, etc. Let's leave our guns in the holster unless we need to save a life. Be safe.

  2. #46808

    Proper report

    I'm going to throw out a proper report for y'all.

    Asian provider at Tiger Pleasantdale.

    I visited twice over the last month. Early evening during week day. On the second visit I was trying to sample the Latina but she was off that day but the Asian girl said she'll take care of me so I stayed.

    Average spa ambiance. Not the best or worst. Semi private parking, there's a Burger King and the people at the drive thru see you walk in / out.

    Mid 40 but has the body of a mid 30, about 5'4", slim, no baby damage, Blonde highlights, 7/10 face, nice Bs with perky nips, semi flat ass, bald and clean kitty. Friendly service.

    Good TS with the multi showerheads no TS play.

    Bad massage that turns into sensual. Lotion avail but didn't partake.

    On the flip, BBBJ (but only because I insisted), DATY, BLS, CFS, LFK, RCG, Mish, standmisch, standoggy, blow in bag on the first and BBBJTC spit on second.

    Mamasan knocked on door to hurry.

    No shower after.

    $xx.4 OTD.

    Only repeat to sample the Latina.

  3. #46807
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #46806

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma is 36. She has a young face and gets away with telling people she is 26. You will be hard pressed to find an under 30 year old at an AMP. Always add 5-10 years to whatever age they tell you they are.
    Docholliday35 quoted Emma is 36. I believe in Funbr202's statement. Emma definitely look not more than 30.

  5. #46805
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    You need to build some cred.
    My session with Amy was pretty typical. Good massage then HE on the flip. Tried otc top and bottom but no go. Although older, she's cute to me and seems nice, so I'm interested to see how far I can get with a little persistence. 60/40 otd.

  6. #46804

    Your question

    Quote Originally Posted by JabaModern2  [View Original Post]
    I had posted this question earlier without any response. If repeating a question is a bad form, please let me know.

    What place would you guys consider to be the closest experience to Li / Sisi on the Norcross / Duluth? I'm looking for great massage, good tease, not shorting the time.

    Reply With Quote.
    The problem is if a monger doesn't know the person you are talking about for reference they can't answer it. I know this area though. PM me.

  7. #46803

    Not so weird

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Did it ever happen to any of you when a CAMP girl asked you give her massage?

    Let me start, there was called "E.... " (who used to work at Yan, then at Sunshine), every-time I went to see her, after 45 minutes, she was like can you please give me 5 minutes of neck / shoulder rub. First two times it was kind of weird. But after that I started having fun with roaming and all that. But was still kind of out of ordinary.
    This has happened and could lead to lots of fun. Don't sweat it.

  8. #46802

    Scout it out

    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Are they still legit? When they opened a few months ago I know they were on the straight and narrow, but time changes things.
    Perhaps you could try it 1 more time and let us know. In my experience, some places play legit the 1st time you go in, as they are cautious. Then if they get comfortable with you and realize you're just a monger and not LE, you can advance to level 1 or 2 etc. Of course in some areas the LE is more strict and they got to be legit. I've never been there.

  9. #46801
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #46800

    Warning! This is why some must prepay

    I was with an ATF recently when, in light of the recent violence, made me glad I had my piece on me. I was face down and about half-way through the massage when my ATF was called to the front by her underling. I could hear a guy's voice over the others but couldn't make out what he was saying but was clear he was agitated. I got up and cracked the door. He was saying "the authorities are on the way" and "this girl performed an an illegal act on me." My poor ATF kept saying, "what do you want," and it's clear she was confused by this asshole as was I, and for a minute thought he was a holy-roller on a mission, but instead he claimed to be law enforcement, saying, "You can talk to the authorities when they get here," and "they're on their way." I quickly put on my underwear and walked out into the hallway and told both girls to come to me, now! The asshole says, "Who's this? The owner?" (He obviously thought he was alone in the parlor. Surprise!) I then asked him, "Who are you?" He replied, "You're about to find out!" Wherein I replied, "No, you're about to find out," and quickly ducked back into the room to put on my jeans and prepare for a confrontation. That took no longer than 10 seconds and when I emerged, he was already in his car and backing out. I, with just jeans on, exited the shop and gave chase on foot, hoping to get his tag info (I've a friend, you see). Unfortunately, the asshole was too far ahead and all I can share is this: Tall guy in cowboy boots and hat. Big belt buckle. Mustache. Average build. White foreign car, sedan, Toyota or Kia. If you see this asshole, tell him thanks because at that parlor at least, you'll be paying up front. I'm not going to name the parlor because I'm hoping he'll come back someday and that son-of-a-***** is going to get a little surprise!

  11. #46799

    Ivy at Midtown

    I have not been "out" in a good while. But was shopping at Lenox and came upon Ivy Massage in Midtown off Cheshire Bridge. So I thought I would stop since I had the opportunity. Drew LISA. Cute to me. The massage was decent and the flip was great and she allowed touching. Tipped 50. Not negotiated but seemed ok with it. If I can get back, I will see her again.

  12. #46798

    Yue Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungalow  [View Original Post]
    I have been to this AMP a number of times in the last year. The girls in the pictures on their site are not the ones doing the massage. They do wear face coverings. I have seen 4 different girls ranging from a 40+ slightly heavy woman to a 25-30 spinner. 50 gets you in the door for a half hour. Massages have been ok, some with oil some without. I have always been naked laying on the table when they come in and they know the drill. Either a soft or hard massage on the back, butt, and legs. They do flirt with the back door. Once you flip they point to your dick and it is understood what they will do. I have asked about BJ an FS. Both are a no. You get a happy ending and more often than not a prostate massage also if that is your thing. She gets a warm towel to clean you up and they offer little water bottles as you leave.

    https://yue-massage.business.site
    Do you have the name of the young spinner?

  13. #46797
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Are they still legit? When they opened a few months ago I know they were on the straight and narrow, but time changes things.
    October. Julia - short, petite, good massage, legit.

  14. #46796

    Marietta

    I have been to this AMP a number of times in the last year. The girls in the pictures on their site are not the ones doing the massage. They do wear face coverings. I have seen 4 different girls ranging from a 40+ slightly heavy woman to a 25-30 spinner. 50 gets you in the door for a half hour. Massages have been ok, some with oil some without. I have always been naked laying on the table when they come in and they know the drill. Either a soft or hard massage on the back, butt, and legs. They do flirt with the back door. Once you flip they point to your dick and it is understood what they will do. I have asked about BJ an FS. Both are a no. You get a happy ending and more often than not a prostate massage also if that is your thing. She gets a warm towel to clean you up and they offer little water bottles as you leave.

    https://yue-massage.business.site

  15. #46795
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    Got Asian lady on the phone, when I arrived there was a larger and no so good looking black lady at the front desk, I checked in anyways since it was late and she lead me to the room. Table was shit, not wide enough for me to barely put my arms on while face down, feet hanging off the end. Massage was no good, the oil was heavy viscous felt like motor oil was on me, ask where was I sore I said neck and shoulders which got the least attention and she sat down on a stole while giving the massage the whole time. Wasn't excited at all. I was falling asleep cause I was bored, did hot stone was a poor attempt at that, then on the flip she only rubbed my thighs shines and bottoms of my feet, no face, no head no chest and no front of my arms. I think this may have been the worse non HE experience I've had to date. Sigh!

    Don't waste your time here.
    I could tell it was legit but damn. Thanks for TOFTT and sorry about your experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape