Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 1114 1614 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17732

    Candice

    Anyone seen Candice? Can't find any reviews might just toftt.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/253807

  2. #17731

    Nicha on a date

    Has anyone taken Nicha out on a date to a restaurant. Couple weeks ago I think I saw her and some guy at Capital Grille over by O'Hare. She looked great in a knit dress and high boots and I'm thinking that would be a fun evening with her. Just curious, who was the guy who got her to agree to that. She's always told me she won't go out.

  3. #17730
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Saw Karisa over the weekend.

    Nice little studio in Melrose Park. Nice tits, big ass. All smiles and giggles.

    BBBJ was bad. Toothy, doesn't go deep, and mostly just slobbers drool all over. No technique.

    CFS was good and bad. The good: Pussy felt tight with lots of grip, good stimulation, even through condom, fucks back in doggie and arches her back. The bad: She smelled really fucking bad. And not the musty tangy smell that can be a turn on. This was the old rotten fish smell mixed with some sulfur. The exhaust was so bad that I couldn't continue the sex, despite how good it felt. Definitely a case of bacterial vaginosis (BV).

    She also rushes after 30 even if paid for hour. Just pay for the half. Decent deal for $80.

    If she can get that smell taken care of, that pussy is fire. Especially for $80.
    Thought I was the only one that liked that "musty tangy smell" LOL.

    But Yea Karrissa is down bad right now. Her body used to be better last year and she rarely smelled. After going M. I. A for like 6 months from the escort scene, I saw her on FB and we linked back up over the summer. Saw she got way fatter but I like BBw's so this wasn't a problem. Sex was good and she always let me BBFS if I wanted. But I keep condoms LOL. BJ, as you described, is bad it doesn't even keep me erect. She knows she doesn't give the best head either. She's mentioned it. After getting bored with her over the summer I decide to hit her up a couple weeks ago after seeing she's advertising again, get to her spot and she's distant. Idc cause I'm here for a nut like always. After the bad head she lubes herself up. That's what's causing the smell 100%. MOST girls I see that use lube smell terrible if they don't know how to wash that shit out. I hate lube for that reason plus it just doesn't feel as good. She didn't smell that terrible but there was a smell. Told myself this is the last time I'll see her. She doesn't want to do this and she isn't taking care of herself but she can't hold a job down to save her life so this is like her only hope. Cool girl but she needs to get her life back together.

  4. #17729
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    This was was unreal. Wonderful BBBJCIM twice. Priced right. Really great set of tits. Absolutely going to visit again. I think YMMV I caught her on LC and then we verified via P411 which I think got me some extra specifics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71510215
    What was damage?

  5. #17728
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    This was was unreal. Wonderful BBBJCIM twice. Priced right. Really great set of tits. Absolutely going to visit again. I think YMMV I caught her on LC and then we verified via P411 which I think got me some extra specifics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71510215
    What did she charge and for how long? Thanks!

  6. #17727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Lacy Kaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    This was was unreal. Wonderful BBBJCIM twice. Priced right. Really great set of tits. Absolutely going to visit again. I think YMMV I caught her on LC and then we verified via P411 which I think got me some extra specifics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71510215
    I seen her 2 years ago was a good time. Met her at hotel bar and had few drinks us both so the liquor made more fun. BBBJ, MISH, K9 finger in the ass and she loved it till I filled the bag.

  7. #17726

    Seems to be part

    Quote Originally Posted by StayPuff  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad, not a lot to go off of but no I found no red flags either. Except for one.

    Looks like she has a recent cut on her hand. I can't think of any demons where this is a sign of, but it's giving me pause. I thought it might be part of her tattoo, but there's a photo where the tattoo is missing but the wound looks like it's still there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71507154
    Of a group in the Lisle area. Latinas with different phone numbers.

  8. #17725

    Visiting till mid Jan. See her.

    This was was unreal. Wonderful BBBJCIM twice. Priced right. Really great set of tits. Absolutely going to visit again. I think YMMV I caught her on LC and then we verified via P411 which I think got me some extra specifics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71510215

  9. #17724

    Was Considering TOFTT

    Saw this ad, not a lot to go off of but no I found no red flags either. Except for one.

    Looks like she has a recent cut on her hand. I can't think of any demons where this is a sign of, but it's giving me pause. I thought it might be part of her tattoo, but there's a photo where the tattoo is missing but the wound looks like it's still there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/71507154

  10. #17723

    Ghost

    She ghosted me a few months ago. I'd stay away. I waited a solid 20 minutes before dipping. Doesn't even do bbj.

  11. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search. Is this the girl you're talking about with the soft skin and curves in all the right places? Just curious.
    Yes the second photo looks like her but her body in that picture does not do her justice, In my dream her stomach looked better, perhaps it was the black body stocking she was wearing. I will for surely repeat. She was quick to respond and was not rushed.

  12. #17721
    [He has only 2 posts, if he continues doing the same then to use the Report Post.]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  13. #17720

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Saw Karisa over the weekend.

    Nice little studio in Melrose Park. Nice tits, big ass. All smiles and giggles.

    BBBJ was bad. Toothy, doesn't go deep, and mostly just slobbers drool all over. No technique.

    CFS was good and bad. The good: Pussy felt tight with lots of grip, good stimulation, even through condom, fucks back in doggie and arches her back. The bad: She smelled really fucking bad. And not the musty tangy smell that can be a turn on. This was the old rotten fish smell mixed with some sulfur. The exhaust was so bad that I couldn't continue the sex, despite how good it felt. Definitely a case of bacterial vaginosis (BV).

    She also rushes after 30 even if paid for hour..
    Do you have a link for her posting?

  14. #17719
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I've read some comments here about Mia that I thought I should refute. Let it be known far and wide that Chicago's Finest provider is not only real, personable, engaging but also is laser focused on the gentleman's total satisfaction. This gorgeous vixen is the whole package. Your fetish or kink fantasies are open for frank discussion and likely something she enjoys and multiple-O's providing. How do I know? She was my sugarbaby for two years and I've never had a girlfriend, wife, lover, plaything anywhere close to her. She is not easy to set-up as her academic schedule is grueling. If she hasn't written back, perhaps you were less than polite or wouldn't pass her screening requirements. Be honest with yourself. She is high quality, high value and easily worth her high value demands. I've been around many blocks. Mia is one that if you miss seeing her, you will regret it. Be nice to her guys and thank me later for setting you straight.
    I mean wow, I don't think Mia Caine could have written more praise about herself than this. Of course, if this isn't Mia Caine. However, from an OBJECTIVE basis, I can assure you the above mentioned review isn't inline with my experience with her. I would categorize her more as an attractive and intelligent under-performer.

  15. #17718
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am new to this hobby. Do the prices on Tryst link include extras generally? As long as there is no additional payment on site for extras, this is fully legal right?

    Sorry for the newbie questions.
    For the escorts it's generally an all in price, the massage and body rub girls are generally a la carte but there are exceptions for both usually the ad will call out those exceptions. You're paying the girl when you see her not Tryst, any exchange of something of value (cash, zelle, bitcoin, visa gift card, pack of cigarettes, tank of gas etc) for sexual gratification is illegal. That being said this board wouldn't exist if people were too concerned about that risk especially if you're seeing verified and reviewed girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape