High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17442

    Tantalizing time with Tabby

    Had the opportunity to visit Tabby recently as always had awesome visit, you name she will think and do it, she is always a pleasure to be around, since she does not have titter account anymore she asked me to pass on that she changed her only fans at tabbymistress page to free, and she does have her instagram page still tabbymistress. For all those that have seen her you know she is a blast and for those who have not had the opportunity if you see her you will not regret it.

  2. #17441

    Jazzy

    After getting some feedback from fellow mongers, I decided to take a chance.

    Very pedestrian. Got the job done, but seemed nervous the whole time.

    Good BBBJ. Okay CFS.

    $150 an HR, that is an okay price for the quality of service.

    Looking for more than a BJ, she would do. Just not again for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jazzyklynn

  3. #17440

    Miss Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    No this Teresa was definitely not a fraud.
    The one that's been around for years, went by Ms. T. Petite blonde MILF would do everybody bareback and tell them they were the only one that she was doing bareback with it. I'm just trying to clear up confusion.

  4. #17439

    Ripoff Kelly. AVOID!

    We had two good meetings in the last six weeks. Today "Kelly" needed cash to pay for the room since we'd be in there after checkout. I trusted her! Oops! $200 down the toilet! Avoid!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68290530

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/317-912-2725

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/955431188136

  5. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko5678  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Teresa, is a fraud!
    No this Teresa was definitely not a fraud.

  6. #17437

    She's been around a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Searched and couldn't find anything.

    Yes she is older, but so am I, plus her rates are TGTBT.

    Anyone have the 411 on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jazzyklynn
    I met her about 6-7 years ago at a cheap place at South 31 and Thompson. Went by Bree back then. Nicely shaped ass, to be sure. Nice personality. Kind of chill overall. I'm sure the reason her rates are so low is that she is just being realistic. You would not likely agree to pay top dollar for the experience I had. It was nice, got the job done. Just not a high value proposition.

  7. #17436

    Teresa escorts Greenville

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know it Miss Teresa is still making appointments. Seen her several times years ago. Lost her contact information.
    If you mean Teresa, is a fraud!

  8. #17435

    Jenny

    Searched and couldn't find anything.

    Yes she is older, but so am I, plus her rates are TGTBT.

    Anyone have the 411 on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jazzyklynn

  9. #17434

    Teresa visit

    Who visit Teresa, any feedback? Because I have a bad experience. I trust and provided gift code before meeting with her, and no contact.

  10. #17433

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I will probably see her again. Saw her many times before and really enjoyed her young pussy and ass. Let me have both anyway I wanted. The best part is she has a boatload of other 19-21 year old friends that are open to banging older guys with cash.
    Does anyone have Alyssa current number. I'd like to see her again.

  11. #17432

    Miss Teresa

    Does anyone know it Miss Teresa is still making appointments. Seen her several times years ago. Lost her contact information.

  12. #17431

    Plainfield

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71538751#.

    Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reports. Was going to TOFTT but LE had 3 cars at neighboring hotel, including 1 just pulling in at agreed upon time. With her being a new poster, with the incall being basically steps away from the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy, and with uncle present in the area my spidey senses were a bit too set off so I decided to pass. If anyone has any info otherwise feel free to share.

  13. #17430

    Stay away,

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the responses. Given the feedback and the fact that her post is now down, I will not be pursuing this at present.
    Set up at date with Sasha last week, she was in very rough shape. Her habit has got her going down the rabbit hole. Be safe all.

  14. #17429

    I'm game!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I will probably see her again. Saw her many times before and really enjoyed her young pussy and ass. Let me have both anyway I wanted. The best part is she has a boatload of other 19-21 year old friends that are open to banging older guys with cash.
    I'll definitely be hitting Alyssa up this weekend while Xmas shopping! Your post had my attention when you mentioned her pussy & 19-21 yr old friends who are DTF. The other post about going greek for no extra charge. Icing on the cake!

  15. #17428

    Sasha at Pike & Post

    Thanks for all the responses. Given the feedback and the fact that her post is now down, I will not be pursuing this at present.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape