Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17445

    Teresa visit

    Who visit Teresa, any feedback? Because I have a bad experience. I trust and provided gift code before meeting with her, and no contact.

  2. #17444

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I will probably see her again. Saw her many times before and really enjoyed her young pussy and ass. Let me have both anyway I wanted. The best part is she has a boatload of other 19-21 year old friends that are open to banging older guys with cash.
    Does anyone have Alyssa current number. I'd like to see her again.

  3. #17443

    Miss Teresa

    Does anyone know it Miss Teresa is still making appointments. Seen her several times years ago. Lost her contact information.

  4. #17442

    Plainfield

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71538751#.

    Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reports. Was going to TOFTT but LE had 3 cars at neighboring hotel, including 1 just pulling in at agreed upon time. With her being a new poster, with the incall being basically steps away from the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy, and with uncle present in the area my spidey senses were a bit too set off so I decided to pass. If anyone has any info otherwise feel free to share.

  5. #17441

    Stay away,

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the responses. Given the feedback and the fact that her post is now down, I will not be pursuing this at present.
    Set up at date with Sasha last week, she was in very rough shape. Her habit has got her going down the rabbit hole. Be safe all.

  6. #17440

    I'm game!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I will probably see her again. Saw her many times before and really enjoyed her young pussy and ass. Let me have both anyway I wanted. The best part is she has a boatload of other 19-21 year old friends that are open to banging older guys with cash.
    I'll definitely be hitting Alyssa up this weekend while Xmas shopping! Your post had my attention when you mentioned her pussy & 19-21 yr old friends who are DTF. The other post about going greek for no extra charge. Icing on the cake!

  7. #17439

    Sasha at Pike & Post

    Thanks for all the responses. Given the feedback and the fact that her post is now down, I will not be pursuing this at present.

  8. #17438
    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her for a QV, but she was clearly having Pharma issues so I passed. Sad to see her in that condition, recently fresh from rehab from what I understand, too. Good luck, gents.
    My initial post was mostly out of curiosity. I was hopeful she had gotten her pharma issue undercontrol, because she was an absolute nympho\unicorn what ever descriptor you prefer. She had no limits in what she would do during a session. Except swallow (catch only) said she hadn't been able to since her pregnancy.

    Thanks for all the responses.

  9. #17437

    Back door

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    3 or 4 months ago, I request a QV to her. I went to a Sout side Notel, her rooms was full of trash, smelling weed everywhere in that place. But her body looks good, and dhe was sweet with me, she sing really good, protections was a must, I have mine and she was prepared too. The front door was not available that day, but she kindly offer me to use the back door of her to release my stress without extra charge. OMG so was perfect taking Junior in that way, that I forget about how shitty the place looks. She was not under pharma effects at that day and I would like to see her again. I hope she get out of that soon. For sure I will try her again.
    Back door is always been her preference. So that's the norm for her.

  10. #17436

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tpmf1995  [View Original Post]
    So on LC there's always these 2-4 Latin ladies posting incalls, has anyone actually meet up with one. I've texted with a couple & they'll send pics holding up fingers or whatever I ask for proof, all seem to be 3 or 3. 5 hour which is kinda high for me. All also seem to stay in a OYO hotel / motel. ,never been to one so not sure if these are low end or not, but seem ok on google maps. The closest I've come to meet is with Cielo / Lucero at 317-xxx-0576. She seems legit, but can't seem to pull the trigger as all I can find are LC reviews which aren't trustworthily. If you've seen her please let me know what to expect.

    Thanks.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...polis/71372086
    I couldn't get the link you provided to work but the girl in the pics is legit. I met her recently at that OYO hotel. Not terrible but not a nice place. I opted for hh and the damage was 2. She is sexy as hell but everything covered and didn't want to do a cpl of positions I wanted. She was ok with mish, CG and doggy. She wouldn't do reverse CG. Great attitude but not sure I'll be back. Yea, I'll probably be back LOL. She mentioned a friend staying next door but I don't know which one she is. I only know the girl in the pics. I would recommend checking her out.

  11. #17435
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's the one in front. Not the one in back with glasses.
    3 or 4 months ago, I request a QV to her. I went to a Sout side Notel, her rooms was full of trash, smelling weed everywhere in that place. But her body looks good, and dhe was sweet with me, she sing really good, protections was a must, I have mine and she was prepared too. The front door was not available that day, but she kindly offer me to use the back door of her to release my stress without extra charge. OMG so was perfect taking Junior in that way, that I forget about how shitty the place looks. She was not under pharma effects at that day and I would like to see her again. I hope she get out of that soon. For sure I will try her again.

  12. #17434

    Not what I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how it goes. Best of luck.
    Well, I finally meet Azul: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71508979 I arrived to the hotel mentioned. I offer $20 for Qv she ask me for $40 ($ = Benjamin). Before getting in, she request a pic of where I was. I sent it and she ask me to come in. When she open the door I realized that she did not looks like the picks. But my little Junior was in need so I decide to jump and try, in this dream, she was in black lingerie, she offer protection for Junior, I ask her to help me with and she told me she can't 🤔, that gets me down, She not even offer to sing in the microphone, I did not ask either. I told her I need help to get hard and she gladly put some music in her phone and start dancing and taking some piece of her clothes off. I get hard, and the only think she did was doggy, her body is firm, some tattoos, nice 36's but I took a little of time to get done, she moan sweet, and I ask her to change the position, well, it doesn't go well either. Kitty was fat, and not only kitty, her legs to, in the missionary she was not able to open her legs Wide because she is chubby. Not like the pics I saw, she is Chubby. But Junior get it done at the end, wipers to remove the mess and I was ready to go. 5/10 on this fake Colombian girl.

  13. #17433

    Allyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her for a QV, but she was clearly having Pharma issues so I passed. Sad to see her in that condition, recently fresh from rehab from what I understand, too. Good luck, gents.
    I will probably see her again. Saw her many times before and really enjoyed her young pussy and ass. Let me have both anyway I wanted. The best part is she has a boatload of other 19-21 year old friends that are open to banging older guys with cash.

  14. #17432

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    Is Alyssa / Cherry Pie the lady in the back of the picture wearing the glasses, or is she the one in the front with her tongue out? I'm asking b / c awhile back when she was a hot discussion on here. Someone mentioned Cherry Pie was the girl in the glasses, but nobody ever confirmed it.
    She's the one in front. Not the one in back with glasses.

  15. #17431

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she went by Cherry Pie, when she first started posting.

    Here's a post of her's from a while ago.

    https://xescorthub.com/info/indianap...57316669198336
    Is Alyssa / Cherry Pie the lady in the back of the picture wearing the glasses, or is she the one in the front with her tongue out? I'm asking b / c awhile back when she was a hot discussion on here. Someone mentioned Cherry Pie was the girl in the glasses, but nobody ever confirmed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape