Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 29360
-
12-10-21 15:38 #17465Senior Member

Posts: 44A Cold Shower & Hair Gel
I haven't been to the West side since Jessica left Body Health Spa. But I was bored and it's been a long time since I've had a TS, so I decided to give Aquarius a try. I waited for parking lot traffic to slow and walked in. I asked the MT for an hour and a TS. "Cold shower, cold shower. " She kept repeating. So I asked for the. 7 back, after which she immediately began to change her tune. Magically, there would be hot water. But I was annoyed with this 5/10, so I took my money and left.
I made my way to Monica's. Never been there before and the ads on RR have been pretty aggressive lately. I walk in and am greeted by this little thing in a tight dress, maybe 5'2", 6. 5/10, b-cups, late 30's to early 40's. I'm guessing she has some PI in her family tree. I never actually got her name. Let's call her Manny P. So Manny leads me back to a room and offers 4-hand. I turn that down and she immediately wanted to negotiate FS. I was a little surprised by how forward Manny was and responded with some hesitance. She slowly pushed me back to the table and grabbed my dick through my pants. Brain #2 was immediately interested, but Brain #1 regained control of the stick the moment she quoted me $500. I countered with $100. From there it went down hill as her attitude got worse the harder I negotiated. The lowest she would go was $240. I'm happy to pay well above that rate for a solid GFE, but it's far too much for what would almost certainly be a 10-minute tragedy resulting in regret. Nothing good was coming from this.
I took my money back and started to walk out. She immediately begins whining (in Chinese I assume) to the girl in the other room. She's tugging at my arm to get me to stay. I turn to (gently) tell her to fuck off, when I get a closer look at Manny and notice she has something in her hair. It reminded me of the hair gel scene in Something About Mary. Unfortunately, she was no Cameron Diaz. So I happily and loudly point it out to her. The other girl pokes her head out to inspect and says something in Chinese. Manny rushes off to the bathroom blathering all the way down the hall. I gave MT#2 (who was actually pretty cute) a wry smile which provoked a laugh. "Next time ask for me," she says as I exit. I considered staying, but decided to cut my losses. If I return, I'll let you know how it goes.
-
12-10-21 15:21 #17464Senior Member

Posts: 69Luna off Stafford and 267 in Plainville next to qt nails.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 11:29 #17463Regular Member

Posts: 15Always Sunny at the Beech
I recently went to the Sun in the south and drew young and attractive masseuse. I think she said her name was Sharon. Been here several times and had never seen her before. Much more attractive and younger than most providers in Indy. Standard. 6 for the hour. The massage was very good. I asked for a hard massage focusing on the lower back and that's exactly what I received. Could've been a little harder, but she was a tiny little thing, so it may have been all she had! Quite a bit of teasing throughout and she had my attention. Negotiations began after the flip. Decided to go for cfs for $.4 and very happy I did.
She left the room for a few minutes and locked the door when she returned. She had me stand up and remove her dress. Very nice body. A little small up top for my preference, but I'm used to that and she was much better than most I've had in Indy. Several different positions and she was smiling and pretty sensual the whole time. I finished without the bag and made a complete mess. She did spend quite a bit of time cleaning up. Ended up tipping an extra. 2 for the effort. Best experience in quite a while and a sigh of relief after a complete disappointment at the other sun in the north.
This experience was a few weeks ago and is what made me finally figure out why I couldn't sign up a few years ago. I guess it was my email since I received confirmation shortly after attempting from a new address. I considered keeping this one to myself, but I haven't been able to return since it's kinda far away.
-
12-10-21 11:00 #17462Regular Member

Posts: 15Not so sunny
Decided to head to Sun in Castleton a few weeks ago since I've usually had a good time there. Got a small, fairly attractive masseuse and asked for an hour. When she came into the room all I could smell was Thai food. I generally enjoy Thai food, but not the overwhelming smell of it on my provider. Massage was absolutely pathetic. Asked for hard on my lower back and received light massage, more like teasing, with no focus on lower back. After about 5-10 minutes of the weak massage, she has me flip over. I told her I wanted more of a massage and she said, "after". Was told. 60 for topless HJ and I agreed. Her attempted HJ was worse than the massage. I made no attempt for anything more since the massage was so weak. Topless turned out to mean utc and there wasn't really anything there. After 10 minutes I asked for her to just finish the massage. She left the room and returned in about 5+ minutes smelling more like food. Hands me. 15 back and says, "you get half hour, goodbye". I got up and left. No point in complaining at this point. Never got her name, but probably should've to warn others.
BTW, I had trouble receiving confirmation email when I first found this site a few years ago, so I've been on a read only basis for most of the time. I've figured out most of the codenames and it's definitely been a great resource to avoid most of the experiences like this one! Recently tried to sign up again from a different email and had no issues, so I'll do my best contributing.
-
12-10-21 09:56 #17461Senior Member

Posts: 52Any info on this "masseuse"
I saw this this morning. Looks good but have any of you seen her? PM me if you would like!!
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/229491
-
12-10-21 08:29 #17460Senior Member

Posts: 1175Plainfield Day Spa. Right across from Walmart on Rt 40.
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
This is one place where it actually helps to call and make an appointment if you want to see a specific girl.
-
12-09-21 22:26 #17459Senior Member

Posts: 42Where is this place and name
Where is this Lucy?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 20:01 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 1175You missed out. The food she cooks is amazing but she might not share. Known her for a few years and she's always been one of my top picks.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure where you went that was closed but Luna was open and no paper on the windows. It’s on east Washington, a little past Post.
-
12-09-21 19:02 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 69Main St
Just got into town and stopped by Main St, the spot in between the pizza places. Greeted by Lucy and taken to a room. Got undressed and assumed the position. Massage was nice, very little tease but spent alot of time on the legs. A couple of fingers up and down the crack of the ass and very light brushing of the boys. Was lunch time because the smell of what ever the other gal was cooking was filling the room since the door was left cracked open 5 or 6 inches. A little distracting but I'm feeling comfortable at this point. Time for the flip and we negotiate a topless HJ. She was super nice and wasn't as mechanical as some other girls. I think she was like 4 foot tall with little a cups. Great personality. I wonder who the other lady was as her boobs looked quite a bit bigger. Next time I should ask to have some lunch too because it smelled delicious! Might hit up another spot after some hydration. Dm me if you got any tips on Big Asian titties, I'm only in town for the weekend.
I'll keep an eye out for the black truck and get some pics if anything looks sus.
Also stopped by Luna Spa. They were closed with brown paper on the widows and looked to be under construction. I'm guessing the Luna I have seen mentioned must be the foot massage on the east side?
-
12-09-21 12:51 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 903rd Type of Monger
I have to admit that I've become a third type of monger. I like to go for the sure thing, but I make it hard on myself to get said thing. I've been going to places that I've never gone before and try to do everything wrong. If they ask me if I've ever been there before, answer "no." Have the towell fully covering yourself when they come in. Never grab their ass when they massage your head. In other words, act green as fuck. The last couple of times I've gone, I had a butt plug in my ass with an attached cock ring. That was interesting when she found that. The only reaction I got from her was for her to ask "doesn't that hurt?" Which I had to reply "nope. It feels pretty good." If she only played around with it a little.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
As a side note, I drive a black truck.
-
12-09-21 12:15 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 527Ditto
Like Tex said Isabelle is now gone but her body to body was awesome with her huge naturals. Maci also gave a nice body to body with an incredible body. But all good things end I suppose and she's gone too so basically my post here is useless. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:23 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 50Not that I've found. The only one I've ever found was Isabelle who was on the east side and she's now gone.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:43 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 245Body to Body
Any providers offer real body to body service? Not just fucking or full service. Really looking for just nude body to body.
At the places I've asked for it, it's either a hard no or she just fucks me.
-
12-08-21 12:56 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 44
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
I want to say it was a Silverado, but I could be misremembering. If I see it again exhibiting the same behavior I'll be sure to note its make / model. But I don't think anyone should post partial plate numbers. I hope the mod wouldn't permit that. We're all speculating folks. Not like there's a shortage of black trucks in the Indy area. I would hate to publicly mis-identify someone.
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:53 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 42Missed 2 I think
BB spa and the new one Jin spa at planet fitness Washington.
Originally Posted by PurpleHey
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




