Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 29350
-
12-09-21 12:15 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 526Ditto
Like Tex said Isabelle is now gone but her body to body was awesome with her huge naturals. Maci also gave a nice body to body with an incredible body. But all good things end I suppose and she's gone too so basically my post here is useless. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:23 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 50Not that I've found. The only one I've ever found was Isabelle who was on the east side and she's now gone.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:43 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 245Body to Body
Any providers offer real body to body service? Not just fucking or full service. Really looking for just nude body to body.
At the places I've asked for it, it's either a hard no or she just fucks me.
-
12-08-21 12:56 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 44
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
I want to say it was a Silverado, but I could be misremembering. If I see it again exhibiting the same behavior I'll be sure to note its make / model. But I don't think anyone should post partial plate numbers. I hope the mod wouldn't permit that. We're all speculating folks. Not like there's a shortage of black trucks in the Indy area. I would hate to publicly mis-identify someone.
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 12:53 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 42Missed 2 I think
BB spa and the new one Jin spa at planet fitness Washington.
Originally Posted by PurpleHey
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:46 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 190Outcall Massage
Any recommendations for outcall massage to upscale downtown hotel? Can post here or PM. Thanks.
-
12-08-21 10:26 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 79I call this area "MIG Alley".
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
Shadeland Hertz, Sunrise on Post, Rose on Post, Sweet and Relax at Wash and Franklin, you Spa, Luna, That one way out east, King on Brookville, and one maybe on 21st and Franklin. I am sure I missed one.
-
12-08-21 05:48 #17448Senior Member

Posts: 204Truck
Ford, Chevy, or Dodge??
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 02:16 #17447Senior Member

Posts: 634JustAGuy777 - You have mail
You have mail. I'd say Sweets (eastside). Eye A Mia Spa and Phoenix (Southside).
Originally Posted by JustAGuy777
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:09 #17446Senior Member

Posts: 135Search Phoenix in this forum. Not necessarily hot women but decent massage and a good time. There are a couple sure-thing shops at Washington and Franklin. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by JustAGuy777
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 22:44 #17445Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Black Truck strikes again? Just a suggestion
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
Yeah go up, take a picture of his truck and him. And then say: Does your wife know you are sitting out in front of a Massage Parlor? Trying to get up enough courage to go inside? Or just getting your jollies off out here in the parking lot?
Originally Posted by Harley1961
[View Original Post]
Also a little surprised no one has gotten a picture of the truck or a partial plate number to report yet.
-
12-07-21 19:40 #17444Senior Member

Posts: 84You're right, but I do visit a lot for work. I'm just trying to figure out what's good here. In DC the strip clubs are lame, but there are great escort and body rub options. In Memphis, the escort and rub options are grim, but the SCs are lots of fun. Here I get the impression there are no good options, but maybe I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:16 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 42Just a suggestion
Go up and ask him.
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:16 #17442Senior Member

Posts: 153Castleton Sun
I don't know for sure which Sun you are talking about but I feel the same way about the Sun in Castleton. The price went up and the providers quality went down. Massage used to be great! Nothing negotiated and money at the end. Now, horrible massage, way too much negotiating bordering on arguing and insulting, collecting money up front and then not providing the agreed upon service. They were great starting out now I will never be back!
Originally Posted by LostAndFound
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 17:21 #17441Senior Member

Posts: 135Not from here?
You're not familiar with the standard Indy selection, are you? Other than the rare, very rare occasional young hottie (Angela on Keystone a couple years ago), you're in for the Orient's best selection of Meh / So-So senior citizen providers. Good luck with your search. When you pick your spot, tell Grandma that The Doc says Hello!
Originally Posted by JustAGuy777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






