Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 772 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 11566
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #1321

    HYA or Not

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Itzel later today and Hailey next week. I'll report back if she is fits HYA. If not I probably won't post about it as they are new and it is not easy to get here to the US.

    Edit: Hailey seems to be getting booked up fast.
    I am not sure I understand why you would not let others know if a girl is HYA or not. Others post about the girls they see and give a description of looks and service. Truth is what you may find average another might find as hot and vise versa. So it's helpful to give a description. Also, we are only talking about a subset of us on here. There are probably thousands of guys that are not on these threads that are booking these girls. Otherwise these girls would not be in this business.

  2. #1320
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    What makes them "all star"? Their fake Instagram model pics? What evidence is there that Dabom was in Vegas (which agency?
    I do like zzyuridayo pics but I was thinking more like the amount of choices one at one agency.

  3. 12-09-21 16:12


  4. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    They have an all star crew there right now. Some of these are fresh to LA.

    Has anyone previewed Dabom and Itzel? What's your feedback?
    Dabom is was at Vegas last.
    What name was Dabom working under at Vegas?

  5. #1318
    Even if the girl is not hya there should still be a need to post the actual service provided by the girl or if it's a girl that renamed herself to trick horndogs into seeing her again when she provided underpar service with a former name. Whether it is difficult to come here to the states is irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing Itzel later today and Hailey next week. I'll report back if she is fits HYA. If not I probably won't post about it as they are new and it is not easy to get here to the US.

  6. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    They have an all star crew there right now. Some of these are fresh to LA.

    Has anyone previewed Dabom and Itzel? What's your feedback?
    Dabom is was at Vegas last.
    I'm seeing Itzel later today and Hailey next week. I'll report back if she is fits HYA. If not I probably won't post about it as they are new and it is not easy to get here to the US.

    Edit: Hailey seems to be getting booked up fast.

  7. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    They have an all star crew there right now. Some of these are fresh to LA.

    Has any previewed Dabom and Itzel? What's your feedback? Dabom is was at Vegas last.
    What makes them "all star"? Their fake Instagram model pics? What evidence is there that Dabom was in Vegas (which agency?

  8. #1315

    Mkc yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTms  [View Original Post]
    I mean, those are just three posts of you complaining about her changing her name and not wanting to accidentally book her again, which is understandable, but doesn't really apply to anyone who's not seen her.

    If this is the same Yuna that was in OC a few months ago, I thought she was perfectly fine. She is definitely skinny, but she is young, cute, decent boobs for her frame, great English, and service was standard K-girl. I wouldn't repeat since this hobby is about variety, but I thought my time with her was perfectly fine, and a lot of guys are into young, thin girls.
    What you're saying is true about preference but I did personally ask Superman for his opinion which is why he gave it. More input from others is highly welcome so all of us can get better insight.

    If anyone else has any recommendations for any recent HYA's please let us know!

    From what I'm hearing, Sandra is fairly young looking and very slim. Not much else that I know about her.

    Also, this new girl Ring from CG looks interesting. Wondering why she's 300 roses instead of the traditional 280.

  9. #1314
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Candygirl has new treats

    They have an all star crew there right now. Some of these are fresh to LA.

    Has anyone previewed Dabom and Itzel? What's your feedback?
    Dabom is was at Vegas last.

  10. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    LOL throw Vixen in there too because she told me Sulli was her roommate. Confusing.

    I haven't seen Sulli but photos remind me of previous losangelesasian Love.
    They are all in the same 'org' hence the girl can just move from one suite to another in the same building.

    (Perhaps Sulli is not too popular hence these doubles offerings).

    https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/models

    https://www.losangelesasian.com/

  11. #1312

    MKC Yuna = CG Joanne?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTms  [View Original Post]
    I mean, those are just three posts of you complaining about her changing her name and not wanting to accidentally book her again, which is understandable, but doesn't really apply to anyone who's not seen her.

    If this is the same Yuna that was in OC a few months ago, I thought she was perfectly fine. She is definitely skinny, but she is young, cute, decent boobs for her frame, great English, and service was standard K-girl. I wouldn't repeat since this hobby is about variety, but I thought my time with her was perfectly fine, and a lot of guys are into young, thin girls.
    Can someone confirm Mkc Yuna is Candygirl Joanne? Big eyes? Tan skin? She applies spermicide or whatever before the CFS?

    I've been waiting for her to come back to LA.

    Maybe she's YMMV but she's always been great to me.

  12. #1311

    Sulli

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyardee  [View Original Post]
    I thought Aubrey was doing threesomes with Bessie? Are all 4 of them Aubrey, Bessie, Miso, Sully, in the same room? Sounds like fun if so.
    LOL throw Vixen in there too because she told me Sulli was her roommate. Confusing.

    I haven't seen Sulli but photos remind me of previous losangelesasian Love.

  13. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Read post #769,780,785 from here you'll see.
    I mean, those are just three posts of you complaining about her changing her name and not wanting to accidentally book her again, which is understandable, but doesn't really apply to anyone who's not seen her.

    If this is the same Yuna that was in OC a few months ago, I thought she was perfectly fine. She is definitely skinny, but she is young, cute, decent boobs for her frame, great English, and service was standard K-girl. I wouldn't repeat since this hobby is about variety, but I thought my time with her was perfectly fine, and a lot of guys are into young, thin girls.

  14. #1309

    Hailey from 2 pop

    Any intel or reviews on her?

  15. #1308

    How many girls in this room?

    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    That attractive roommate is Aubrey. Not to be confused with Sully. Total opposite of Sully. Should jump at the threesome opportunity.
    I thought Aubrey was doing threesomes with Bessie? Are all 4 of them Aubrey, Bessie, Miso, Sully, in the same room? Sounds like fun if so.

  16. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Is Rie Suzi or Sua still available currently? If Rie reminded you of Hera, I really want to check her out. Hera was and is still on the top of my list. I've been trying my best to find the new prettiest face. Thank you for your List. To me, Gaga was probably the prettiest but that was years ago.
    Pretty sure Dashing is talking about Suzi from Ktowngirlz. She has been off this week, but should be back soon according to booker. I wanted to check her out while I was in town, but I'll have to catch her next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape