The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Gang bang

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 191
This blog is moderated by Mg0685
  1. #131

    Lexington ky gangbang

    Got two girls wanting to do a gangbang. Message me for details.

  2. #130

    Wow

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If it's not your thing don't post

    A2

  3. #129

    This might fall through but ill try it

    Ok fellow mongers, I have a willing participant for a gb. This will happen in Lexington possibly Friday or Saturday. I know my dms are going to blow up so apologies in advance if I don't get to you fast enough. No more than 12 mongers.

    Be patient this may take a day or so to get everything nailed down.

  4. #128

    GB Stg / Tryst / EB

    Has anyone checked with the local stg or tryst girls if they are up for a GB? Obviously there is alot of logistics that go into this but I feel like one of them would be the best bet to set one of these up. Anything thing else is a lost cause it feels like. What do you all think?

  5. #127

    Gangbang MfM

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffboy  [View Original Post]
    Looking to mfm with babygirl baby cakes off stg. She's off Richmond rd. 150 each.
    Would love to join you next time I'm in town!

  6. #126

    3 way in Lexington with babygirl

    Looking to mfm with babygirl baby cakes off stg. She's off Richmond rd. 150 each.

  7. #125

    Looking to join gangbangs

    Any gangbangs happening this Friday / weekend send me the information and I'll be there.

  8. #124

    Possible GB

    I have a bbw, 23 yo that wants to do gang bang. I told her I would try to arrange it. But would like to get some feedback from you guys since I am a newbie at this. IF you message me as to when and where before you have read thru the post I promise you will not be on the invite list! She does want everything with a cover on (bring your own,) so if that is not your thing. Once we get thru this I share a pic with the interested parties. She is open to DP, split roast, anal, spanking, cumming on her just not in!

    1. What is the best time to do this? Daytime is what we were discussing on a weekday, but open to feedback. Holiday weekend better or worse? Friday when the shopping is getting done?

    2. Was thinking of getting a room in Lex, was considering at least a suite hotel just so room would have more space. Is there a better place? Again, open to feedback.

    3. Can everyone do a donation to offset the room cost?

    4. Preference will be given to Senior Members is there is a large number wanting to attend.

    I am not oh here all the time and will check messages.

  9. #123

    Shoot me her digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungaloosh00  [View Original Post]
    My regular utr spinner is game for a multiple person session. BBFSCIP is ok with her approval. 24 yr /90 lb blonde. I will provide the room at a local nondescript hotel. If anyone is interested, pm me. I would like have at least 2 definite participants before I book the room.
    Hey, if you don't mind can you share your UTR's info if she's cool with it of course? I really like those skinny spinners, makes my buddy look and feel bigger! "At my age I need all the help I can get." I promise I'll treat her well.

    Thanks!

  10. #122

    Is that her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kungaloosh00  [View Original Post]
    My regular utr spinner is game for a multiple person session. BBFSCIP is ok with her approval. 24 yr /90 lb blonde. I will provide the room at a local nondescript hotel. If anyone is interested, pm me. I would like have at least 2 definite participants before I book the room.
    Is that her in this pic? I can't even tell what I'm looking at here? Is that her ass? She's skinny as all get out about as skinny as that Haley girl. If you can show me a little more of her I would be a yes!

  11. #121

    UTR Spinner

    My regular utr spinner is game for a multiple person session. BBFSCIP is ok with her approval. 24 yr /90 lb blonde. I will provide the room at a local nondescript hotel. If anyone is interested, pm me. I would like have at least 2 definite participants before I book the room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221112_110930.jpg‎  

  12. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoodeep23  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that has escorted a handful of times for extra cash here and there. She is from Lousiville and she asked me if I could make a dream a reality. She wants four or five guys that she approves of to do what we (myself included) want for one hour. This has talked about this for the past six months so I figure what the hell I will post and see what happens. She does what donations and she wants one pic and couple sentences including size when hard. She wants to choose four or five maybe six if someone ghosts. A photo of her will be sent before arrival.
    Guy with no history wants everyone to send him pics and descriptions of themselves, and maybe if they are lucky they will be chosen by this UTR that is totally real to pay her.

    Tell your friend that Tinder and Fet Life exist.

    Anybody that sends you their information cares less about their safety and privacy than I.

  13. #119

    Make something happen

    I have a friend that has escorted a handful of times for extra cash here and there. She is from Lousiville and she asked me if I could make a dream a reality. She wants four or five guys that she approves of to do what we (myself included) want for one hour. This has talked about this for the past six months so I figure what the hell I will post and see what happens. She does what donations and she wants one pic and couple sentences including size when hard. She wants to choose four or five maybe six if someone ghosts. A photo of her will be sent before arrival. This really isn't for someone who is nervous paranoid about this. Only for gentleman that want to have fun and open minded. If interested pm me.

    Also, She will be coming to Lexington to do this. She doesn't really like hotels, prefers air bnb, but will get a nice hotel if needed.

    Thank Guys and stay safe out there.

  14. #118

    Check

    Quote Originally Posted by DickenSider  [View Original Post]
    This was posted the first of June. Do not hold your breath! Happy Hunting!
    Check the Louisville thread.

  15. #117

    Did you see the date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet411  [View Original Post]
    Any gangbangs coming up before the end of the year? I'll be available just message me with details.
    This was posted the first of June. Do not hold your breath! Happy Hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape