rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 1648 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15330

    Is Sammy Apple Blossum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck!! I went on a "real" date with Apple Blossom from Zoo** or Mat** but having spent a couple of hours with her.

    I can assure you that it is a different person.
    Well, we've surely got a lot of different, conflicting opinions here! Addickted, have you met BOTH Sammy as well this "Apple Blossom" in person? I'd surely like to get an opinion from someone who have met BOTH! And Seniors who have a contributing, trusted track record here are welcomed to contact me privately for more pictures of Sammy, if you want to try to help figure this out!

    Also, pardon my ignorance, but what the fuck is Zoo** and Mat** ?

  2. #15329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    She's scammed some of us. She's covered in scabs from a "car accident". Tweaker. I have gotten one decent BBBJ, but not worth the rest of the hassle.
    Does she even look like that still though? She's been using the same pics since backpage. So I know she's definitely not looking like that since she won't update her pics.

  3. #15328

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpudMan606  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering any reviews of her kicking around?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/552516435158
    She's scammed some of us. She's covered in scabs from a "car accident". Tweaker. I have gotten one decent BBBJ, but not worth the rest of the hassle.

  4. #15327

    Asian Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Have been reading threads for a couple of years, recently signed up so I could post an inquiry on the Asian-Jenny ad. The McCoy review said she was a former Downcity Diva, the last beautiful Asian they had was Brooklyn. Maybe the same person, anyway it says on extended vacation, wondering if she is out of the game and if there are any other recommendations for an Asian provider other than an AMPs. Don't want to chance being on Newscenter 10 evening news. Any advice greatly appreciated.
    I was unaware of any recent ads, but I saw Jenny a couple of times when she was at DCD as well as a couple of times as an independent. Where are the current ads? Last time I saw her active was March 2018.

  5. #15326
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudMan606  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering any reviews of her kicking around?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/552516435158
    There was some reviewing activity a while back, I don't really remember the content. I saw her recently wasn't disappointed with the performance raw was probably on the table but I opted to cover.

  6. #15325

    Not Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.

    Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4

    You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.
    Holy fuck!! I went on a "real" date with Apple Blossom from Zoo** or Mat** but having spent a couple of hours with her.

    I can assure you that it is a different person.

  7. #15324
    Damn she's pretty hot and then topping it off with a sister threesome and I'm really feeling I missed out.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.

    Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4

    You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.

  8. #15323

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.

    Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4

    You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.
    Boy do I remember them. YES!! I think that is Sam. Especially after seeing the p411 pics. I actually liked Holly more. Though not prettier than same, she was much more into it. Her BJ is a top 5 for me. In fact she was just plain better at sex than Sam. Does anyone know what happened to Holly? Sam was nice and we had a couple nice sessions. Though our first one she was completely high and not good. She remembered that the 2nd time and definitely made up for it.

  9. #15322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    So funny exchange from this one.

    Me: Hi April are you doing incalls or outcalls today? 62 white male.

    April: You should know what your looking for don't hit my line with dumb shit you will be blocked.

    Me: What I do not need is an attitude have a good day.

    April: Blocked seek help weirdo.

    Please weigh in if I missed something here LOL.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/582654026306
    They are disrespectful. They think because we paying them for pussies. They think they can talk to us however they feel like talking to. You didn't do anything wrong. If anything you dodge a bad one that would probably do a half ass job and upsell.

  10. #15321

    Bad Business!!

    So funny exchange from this one.

    Me: Hi April are you doing incalls or outcalls today? 62 white male.

    April: You should know what your looking for don't hit my line with dumb shit you will be blocked.

    Me: What I do not need is an attitude have a good day.

    April: Blocked seek help weirdo.

    Please weigh in if I missed something here LOL.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/582654026306

  11. #15320

    Sammy or just a look-alike?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I'll weigh in from Alabama. That absolutely looks like the same woman to me 😋.
    I'm just not sure. A premium reverse search of her real name indicates age 44, as of next month, but the SA profile says 46. But Sammy's fiance was apparently busted just 3 months ago, for "battery", so she might, for some reason be adding a couple years to her age for them to stay below LE radar? But she did sign in to her Preferred411 account just last month, which indicated that she was still in FL. But the SA profile says that she enjoys active, outdoors type of activities, which indeed accurately describes Sammy. So I just don't know! 🤷*♂️

    https://preferred411.com/P264698

  12. #15319
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.

    Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4

    You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.
    I'll weigh in from Alabama. That absolutely looks like the same woman to me 😋.

  13. #15318
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.

    Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4

    You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.
    I doubt it's her. I've been texting w her on and off. Not sure how she's doing but pretty sure she ain't back.

  14. #15317

    Is this SA girl Sammy?

    Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.

    Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4

    You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ae9a3c3-ab56-4162-bbae-a78c5a539b32-2.jpg‎   IMG_1040.jpg‎   Sammy enlarged 2.jpg‎   thumbnail-224.jpeg‎   thumbnail-225.jpeg‎  


  15. #15316

    Anyone seen

    Just wondering any reviews of her kicking around?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/552516435158

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape