Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1452
-
12-09-21 05:45 #867Senior Member

Posts: 195It is a scam, block and report that shit, do not reply or engage them in anyway.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:52 #866Senior Member

Posts: 1626You can read below news articles:
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
https://www.capenews.net/sandwich/ne...ab7a6ba98.html
https://abc7.com/cartel-scam-port-hu...ning/10541897/
https://abc11.com/text-scam-cartel-t...xting/7706549/
-
12-08-21 20:43 #865Senior Member

Posts: 557Most likely a scam. Scams are getting real common via text.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 18:24 #864Senior Member

Posts: 129Threatening Text
I don't know if this the right forum, Admin please remove if not allowed. Has anyone receive any threatening texts after contacting some Latina workers saying they are with a Mexican mafia, know where I live, and if I didn't contact them and give them something for contacting the girl, they will come after me. I don't even know which girl they were referencing, but I just deleted the text. They also added some very disgusting pictures along with the text. Again I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.
-
12-08-21 14:29 #863Senior Member

Posts: 468On point.
Yes sir. 100% on point.
If you want them to be genuinely attracted and want to put yourself in a situation where you're paying them to leave: 1. Confidence (not arrogance b / c it's a huge turnoff), sense of humor, personality. 2. Physique, physical fitness (don't have to be musclebound since lots of ladies like lean profiles), and good looks, 3. Success and money coming in a very very close 3rd for most.
Flip that order of precedence if you want to pay them to show up. Almost everyone has a pricetag. That said, the pricetag gets higher the less a guy has in the latter two categories.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 13:57 #862Senior Member

Posts: 306Agreed. Confidence is the key ingredient. Personally, pursuing fitness and maintaining a decent body helped boost my confidence. Next was realizing my value which helped shed my fear of rejection. The things that score points in the dating world absolutely translate to this hobby. I've gotten my fair share of "extras" because girls were genuinely attracted to me and I had a decent personality. Sometimes I treated the hobby as a proving ground for myself. Ultimately, confidence always got me much further than anything else. The physique, money, and all those other things can supplement but they can't substitute (at least, not all the time).
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:01 #861Senior Member

Posts: 468Some pay to have them to show up.
While other guys pay them to leave in the morning.
Once you figure out that it's not about six pack abs, bench pressing your body weight, having a six figure salary, or whatever other crap excuse the incel crowd is coming up with nowadays for not getting laid, legs start to spread faster than warm butter on hot toast.
If you're over 5'6, not 400 lbs of fat, don't have a lazy eye, aren't handicapped, and work in a job that is better than fast food service, but girls show absolutely no interest in you, then chances are you need to work on your confidence and personality.
Any guy with any degree of game can confirm that more panties have dropped for guys with confidence (not to be confused with arrogance), a great sense of humor, and not being a simp.
Some guys will keep buying those how-to books, but will never get there because they can't figure out that most women aren't interested in dudes who complain like their mothers while on the rag about how everyone else is getting laid except them. Nothing, absolutely nothing kills attraction for a woman than self pity and self loathing.
Hit me up with a dm if you're in the area and need intel on any of the ladies I've posted about Chunks. Happy hunter brother.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 23:27 #860Senior Member

Posts: 371Who cares
I've never used SA. It's really not worth being so upset over. Don't really understand a comment taking so much of your headspace that you need to talk about it 10 + times. You ok? You're getting very weird.
I'm sorry for whatever you're going through.
.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 20:28 #859Senior Member

Posts: 1144These guys just don't understand the game
Beautifully said sir. I've been on both ends of this, I actually have a regular that has become a good friend and potential mate in the future. Former bikini model, in her mid 40's now, the sex is fantastic. These guys really can't hate on us too much because they could go out and do the same thing, we flash the money put ourselves in the position to get laid and guess what, we get laid, and from the sounds of both of our positions, the money isn't really an issue for us at this point in our lives. No different then putting ourselves in the position to get laid by buying a chick a drink at a bar. If the ladies end up liking us, we can kind of roll with it at our convenience and leisure.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
On the flip side of that what is nice about being the side guy in the whole sugaring thing is, if its a hot chick with a shitty personality, or just drama you don't want to deal with, the scenario becomes this: after the chump / shitty boyfriends fuck up, they come to us, we drop maybe 200 bucks on a nice dinner for both of us and a night of fun, and then we get to go home to our houses and play video games, watch TV, or do whatever we want, while the chump boyfriend gets to deal with all of their nonsense and bitching and we don't! Sounds more like to me like money and time well spent rather then "having to pay for pussy. " the guys who say "you have to pay for pussy" and even the chump boyfriends pay for it one way or another, whether that be their mental health or time spent / wasted.
Good looking out the posts and glad you enjoyed mine as well I genuinely enjoy these convos on here, I'm in MD a few times a year on business have a few regulars there and would def reference you if you're ever out in Pittsburgh or Cleveland.
-
12-05-21 09:35 #858Senior Member

Posts: 468So sounds like you're the guy
That more than a few of my SBs took breaks from me with to try to settle down with. More power to you brother. You're playing the game right at your age.
Unlike some other guys, I neither hate the player, and I enjoy the game. Much respect to you. When you turn into an old dude, you're going to have the game mastered.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 09:24 #857Senior Member

Posts: 468Genuine desire.
You're 100% correct bmax that if there wasn't an allowance in the mix that none of my SBs would be banging me. In that same vein, I wouldn't be taking these ladies to dinner etc. If they weren't dropping the panties.
I'd liken it to different jobs and different pay I've had in my lifetime. Showing up to work didn't feel like showing up to work at some jobs because I really liked it.
Not going to share too much personal info, but hypothetically speaking, if I got a salary and benefits for being a park ranger, I'd probably show up to the park even on days I wasn't on call. Same thing with being a bouncer at a strip club. Cleaning out toilets on the other hand, I'd need to be paid serious cash to do that job.
So in that respect, I'm in agreement with you 100% in that the SBs are in it for the cash. That said, most of the SBs I've been with seem to genuinely enjoy their time with me. Some have referred me to their friends when they have moved on, brought in extra playmates to our Fc sessions at no cost to me, and have asked to be returned into rotation when they break up with their shitty boyfriends who, at least according to fairfight, are so high in demand that they can't meet the SBs needs.
That genuine desire, or at least the facade of it, makes the game what it is for me.
As for the kid, not sure why he's picking fights he can't win. His post history kinda says it all. Damn, not kinda feeling bad for the guy because it's clear he's one of those misogynist incell guys who can't get girls to date or talk to him. Meh, sorry not sorry.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 09:09 #856Senior Member

Posts: 468I also give my stamp of approval to chunks message
Although not a pro pilot, I am a pro pussy hunter.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 09:06 #855Senior Member

Posts: 468I'm dead
Just realized your the dude who was having trouble getting girls on SA to respond to you. LOL. I'm literally dying over here.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 23:28 #854Senior Member

Posts: 99You can thank the board for the black outs now. Kinda rated PG hooker forum LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterFace
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 16:52 #853Senior Member

Posts: 128Why do you black out your dick?.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





