Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 97 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this the right forum, Admin please remove if not allowed. Has anyone receive any threatening texts after contacting some Latina workers saying they are with a Mexican mafia, know where I live, and if I didn't contact them and give them something for contacting the girl, they will come after me. I don't even know which girl they were referencing, but I just deleted the text. They also added some very disgusting pictures along with the text. Again I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.
    It is a scam, block and report that shit, do not reply or engage them in anyway.

  2. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this the right forum, Admin please remove if not allowed. Has anyone receive any threatening texts after contacting some Latina workers saying they are with a Mexican mafia, know where I live, and if I didn't contact them and give them something for contacting the girl, they will come after me. I don't even know which girl they were referencing, but I just deleted the text. They also added some very disgusting pictures along with the text. Again I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.
    You can read below news articles:

    https://www.capenews.net/sandwich/ne...ab7a6ba98.html

    https://abc7.com/cartel-scam-port-hu...ning/10541897/

    https://abc11.com/text-scam-cartel-t...xting/7706549/

  3. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this the right forum, Admin please remove if not allowed. Has anyone receive any threatening texts after contacting some Latina workers saying they are with a Mexican mafia, know where I live, and if I didn't contact them and give them something for contacting the girl, they will come after me. I don't even know which girl they were referencing, but I just deleted the text. They also added some very disgusting pictures along with the text. Again I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.
    Most likely a scam. Scams are getting real common via text.

  4. #864

    Threatening Text

    I don't know if this the right forum, Admin please remove if not allowed. Has anyone receive any threatening texts after contacting some Latina workers saying they are with a Mexican mafia, know where I live, and if I didn't contact them and give them something for contacting the girl, they will come after me. I don't even know which girl they were referencing, but I just deleted the text. They also added some very disgusting pictures along with the text. Again I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.

  5. #863

    On point.

    Yes sir. 100% on point.

    If you want them to be genuinely attracted and want to put yourself in a situation where you're paying them to leave: 1. Confidence (not arrogance b / c it's a huge turnoff), sense of humor, personality. 2. Physique, physical fitness (don't have to be musclebound since lots of ladies like lean profiles), and good looks, 3. Success and money coming in a very very close 3rd for most.

    Flip that order of precedence if you want to pay them to show up. Almost everyone has a pricetag. That said, the pricetag gets higher the less a guy has in the latter two categories.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Confidence is the key ingredient. Personally, pursuing fitness and maintaining a decent body helped boost my confidence. Next was realizing my value which helped shed my fear of rejection. The things that score points in the dating world absolutely translate to this hobby. I've gotten my fair share of "extras" because girls were genuinely attracted to me and I had a decent personality. Sometimes I treated the hobby as a proving ground for myself. Ultimately, confidence always got me much further than anything else. The physique, money, and all those other things can supplement but they can't substitute (at least, not all the time).

  6. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    While other guys pay them to leave in the morning.

    Once you figure out that it's not about six pack abs, bench pressing your body weight, having a six figure salary, or whatever other crap excuse the incel crowd is coming up with nowadays for not getting laid, legs start to spread faster than warm butter on hot toast.

    If you're over 5'6, not 400 lbs of fat, don't have a lazy eye, aren't handicapped, and work in a job that is better than fast food service, but girls show absolutely no interest in you, then chances are you need to work on your confidence and personality.

    Any guy with any degree of game can confirm that more panties have dropped for guys with confidence (not to be confused with arrogance), a great sense of humor, and not being a simp.

    Some guys will keep buying those how-to books, but will never get there because they can't figure out that most women aren't interested in dudes who complain like their mothers while on the rag about how everyone else is getting laid except them. Nothing, absolutely nothing kills attraction for a woman than self pity and self loathing.

    Hit me up with a dm if you're in the area and need intel on any of the ladies I've posted about Chunks. Happy hunter brother.
    Agreed. Confidence is the key ingredient. Personally, pursuing fitness and maintaining a decent body helped boost my confidence. Next was realizing my value which helped shed my fear of rejection. The things that score points in the dating world absolutely translate to this hobby. I've gotten my fair share of "extras" because girls were genuinely attracted to me and I had a decent personality. Sometimes I treated the hobby as a proving ground for myself. Ultimately, confidence always got me much further than anything else. The physique, money, and all those other things can supplement but they can't substitute (at least, not all the time).

  7. #861

    Some pay to have them to show up.

    While other guys pay them to leave in the morning.

    Once you figure out that it's not about six pack abs, bench pressing your body weight, having a six figure salary, or whatever other crap excuse the incel crowd is coming up with nowadays for not getting laid, legs start to spread faster than warm butter on hot toast.

    If you're over 5'6, not 400 lbs of fat, don't have a lazy eye, aren't handicapped, and work in a job that is better than fast food service, but girls show absolutely no interest in you, then chances are you need to work on your confidence and personality.

    Any guy with any degree of game can confirm that more panties have dropped for guys with confidence (not to be confused with arrogance), a great sense of humor, and not being a simp.

    Some guys will keep buying those how-to books, but will never get there because they can't figure out that most women aren't interested in dudes who complain like their mothers while on the rag about how everyone else is getting laid except them. Nothing, absolutely nothing kills attraction for a woman than self pity and self loathing.

    Hit me up with a dm if you're in the area and need intel on any of the ladies I've posted about Chunks. Happy hunter brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Beautifully said sir. I've been on both ends of this, I actually have a regular that has become a good friend and potential mate in the future. Former bikini model, in her mid 40's now, the sex is fantastic. These guys really can't hate on us too much because they could go out and do the same thing, we flash the money put ourselves in the position to get laid and guess what, we get laid, and from the sounds of both of our positions, the money isn't really an issue for us at this point in our lives. No different then putting ourselves in the position to get laid by buying a chick a drink at a bar. If the ladies end up liking us, we can kind of roll with it at our convenience and leisure.

    On the flip side of that what is nice about being the side guy in the whole sugaring thing is, if its a hot chick with a shitty personality, or just drama you don't want to deal with, the scenario becomes this: after the chump / shitty boyfriends fuck up, they come to us, we drop maybe 200 bucks on a nice dinner for both of us and a night of fun, and then we get to go home to our houses and play video games, watch TV, or do whatever we want, while the chump boyfriend gets to deal with all of their nonsense and bitching and we don't! Sounds more like to me like money and time well spent rather then "having to pay for pussy. " the guys who say "you have to pay for pussy" and even the chump boyfriends pay for it one way or another, whether that be their mental health or time spent / wasted.

    Good looking out the posts and glad you enjoyed mine as well I genuinely enjoy these convos on here, I'm in MD a few times a year on business have a few regulars there and would def reference you if you're ever out in Pittsburgh or Cleveland.

  8. #860

    Who cares

    I've never used SA. It's really not worth being so upset over. Don't really understand a comment taking so much of your headspace that you need to talk about it 10 + times. You ok? You're getting very weird.

    I'm sorry for whatever you're going through.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just realized your the dude who was having trouble getting girls on SA to respond to you. LOL. I'm literally dying over here.
    .

  9. #859

    These guys just don't understand the game

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    You're 100% correct bmax that if there wasn't an allowance in the mix that none of my SBs would be banging me. In that same vein, I wouldn't be taking these ladies to dinner etc. If they weren't dropping the panties.

    I'd liken it to different jobs and different pay I've had in my lifetime. Showing up to work didn't feel like showing up to work at some jobs because I really liked it.

    Not going to share too much personal info, but hypothetically speaking, if I got a salary and benefits for being a park ranger, I'd probably show up to the park even on days I wasn't on call. Same thing with being a bouncer at a strip club. Cleaning out toilets on the other hand, I'd need to be paid serious cash to do that job.

    So in that respect, I'm in agreement with you 100% in that the SBs are in it for the cash. That said, most of the SBs I've been with seem to genuinely enjoy their time with me. Some have referred me to their friends when they have moved on, brought in extra playmates to our Fc sessions at no cost to me, and have asked to be returned into rotation when they break up with their shitty boyfriends who, at least according to fairfight, are so high in demand that they can't meet the SBs needs.

    That genuine desire, or at least the facade of it, makes the game what it is for me.

    As for the kid, not sure why he's picking fights he can't win. His post history kinda says it all. Damn, not kinda feeling bad for the guy because it's clear he's one of those misogynist incell guys who can't get girls to date or talk to him. Meh, sorry not sorry.
    Beautifully said sir. I've been on both ends of this, I actually have a regular that has become a good friend and potential mate in the future. Former bikini model, in her mid 40's now, the sex is fantastic. These guys really can't hate on us too much because they could go out and do the same thing, we flash the money put ourselves in the position to get laid and guess what, we get laid, and from the sounds of both of our positions, the money isn't really an issue for us at this point in our lives. No different then putting ourselves in the position to get laid by buying a chick a drink at a bar. If the ladies end up liking us, we can kind of roll with it at our convenience and leisure.

    On the flip side of that what is nice about being the side guy in the whole sugaring thing is, if its a hot chick with a shitty personality, or just drama you don't want to deal with, the scenario becomes this: after the chump / shitty boyfriends fuck up, they come to us, we drop maybe 200 bucks on a nice dinner for both of us and a night of fun, and then we get to go home to our houses and play video games, watch TV, or do whatever we want, while the chump boyfriend gets to deal with all of their nonsense and bitching and we don't! Sounds more like to me like money and time well spent rather then "having to pay for pussy. " the guys who say "you have to pay for pussy" and even the chump boyfriends pay for it one way or another, whether that be their mental health or time spent / wasted.

    Good looking out the posts and glad you enjoyed mine as well I genuinely enjoy these convos on here, I'm in MD a few times a year on business have a few regulars there and would def reference you if you're ever out in Pittsburgh or Cleveland.

  10. #858

    So sounds like you're the guy

    That more than a few of my SBs took breaks from me with to try to settle down with. More power to you brother. You're playing the game right at your age.

    Unlike some other guys, I neither hate the player, and I enjoy the game. Much respect to you. When you turn into an old dude, you're going to have the game mastered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to be 30 and I've been doing this since I was 19. I've had real relationships and I still get free pussy here and there but I can tell you, the hobby is much better and less drama. I've banged sexy women and pornstars and I don't pay a red cent in alimony and my wages are not garnished. I got a house paid for and decent credit that no woman has her paws on. It also gave me enough time to become established so I can maybe meet a decent woman on my level someday, and in the meantime, I've gotten to bust my nut and do whatever the fuck I want in my free time throughout my 20's rather then wasting the prime years of my life with a bad woman. I said this before on another board and ill say it here, we are not losers on this board, we are elite, we get to bang these sexy ladies and we don't have to deal with their bullshit because were out the door. That $100 you dropped on some * and then you got to go back to your normal life is alot better then $10000 in divorce fees and another $100 k in wage garnishments while your ex wife is out fucking thugs in the house you bought with your blood sweat and tears while you sit in your efficiency apartment with no money and no opportunity to drop that $100 on some *. choose wisely. also I respect the fuck out of the older dudes that are on these boards . ive made friends with well respected senior members in their 50s and 60s and they are awesome people with alot of knowledge, my online expertise has helped them and their experience and longevity has helped me, given me tips that have made me a warhorse at age 30.

    this has been another fun edition of late nights with Chunks92.

    C92

  11. #857

    Genuine desire.

    You're 100% correct bmax that if there wasn't an allowance in the mix that none of my SBs would be banging me. In that same vein, I wouldn't be taking these ladies to dinner etc. If they weren't dropping the panties.

    I'd liken it to different jobs and different pay I've had in my lifetime. Showing up to work didn't feel like showing up to work at some jobs because I really liked it.

    Not going to share too much personal info, but hypothetically speaking, if I got a salary and benefits for being a park ranger, I'd probably show up to the park even on days I wasn't on call. Same thing with being a bouncer at a strip club. Cleaning out toilets on the other hand, I'd need to be paid serious cash to do that job.

    So in that respect, I'm in agreement with you 100% in that the SBs are in it for the cash. That said, most of the SBs I've been with seem to genuinely enjoy their time with me. Some have referred me to their friends when they have moved on, brought in extra playmates to our Fc sessions at no cost to me, and have asked to be returned into rotation when they break up with their shitty boyfriends who, at least according to fairfight, are so high in demand that they can't meet the SBs needs.

    That genuine desire, or at least the facade of it, makes the game what it is for me.

    As for the kid, not sure why he's picking fights he can't win. His post history kinda says it all. Damn, not kinda feeling bad for the guy because it's clear he's one of those misogynist incell guys who can't get girls to date or talk to him. Meh, sorry not sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Take it easy on the kid, although he was asking for it, LOL. In the past, Fair has been the source of this board becoming a Dr Phil hug fest with many board members offering him advice and support over his laments about difficulty finding a RL girlfriend. I myself contributed some tough-love advice about the hobby and RL. Although when you get as old as I am, sometimes I can't remember what I intended to say vs what I actually did say.

    You both made your points, and I think this round goes to the old guy. However, I think you both are off on this Genuine Desire vs For Pay exchange. IMO they're not 2 competing concepts, especially in the hobby. It's just singularly, genuine desire for pay. Maybe it could be a little different in some sugar situations, then more power to you. But genuine desire, puh-lease. I have a reg who'll share that she DOESN'T MIND seeing me. I think she genuinely means it. I genuinely chalk that up as a win, LOL. I think many of us on the escort thread wouldn't mind if a girl is a good actress, we'd probably be happy with minimally adequate actress.

  12. #856

    I also give my stamp of approval to chunks message

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    If you're in your early 20's and in a relationship, either the girl or guy wants is trying to prove that they are mature enough to be married. The couple is sorely mistaken. Usually the marriage will fail in less than 7-8 years.

    Young men, heed the golden words of wisdom that Chuck92 has written because this truly the way to live your life with women.

    I am Propilot, and I approve his message.
    Although not a pro pilot, I am a pro pussy hunter.

  13. #855

    I'm dead

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Damn old dude really getting flustered over 1 comment. Guess age doesn't make you mature.

    I mainly attacked your comment saying guys are shitty because you are a simp. You pay women to pretend to like you. Yet critize guys that don't pay and the women want more???( ok captain save a hoe) You are cringe and immature.

    Anyways enjoy your hobby and don't take my comment too seriously. You're just not dating at all so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
    Just realized your the dude who was having trouble getting girls on SA to respond to you. LOL. I'm literally dying over here.

  14. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterFace  [View Original Post]
    Why do you black out your dick?.
    You can thank the board for the black outs now. Kinda rated PG hooker forum LOL.

  15. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    I met her on Reisterstown rd. And Amos, she was standing in front of a liquor store while surrounded by a group of young guys who were feeling her up. She's a mid age Italian Jew, who grew up in Pikesville with orthodox Jewish people. Now she's a alcoholic, has a drug habit, and is homeless since her family kicked her out after getting being fired from her teacher's assistant job. I was able to lure her away from those young dudes, she said they had offer her $50 to fuck all of them LOL. She gives an extremely sloppy BJ, and does lots of balls sucking. She got a little carried away and kept trying to lick my ass, but I don't like all of that. After I unloaded on her face, she went back to the bar to get another bottle, then asked me to drop her off at a gas station on Reisterstown and Garrison which is a drug strip. Her body is blemish free, she has big wide ass, and the head is excellent. The only thing is that she has a weird smell to her, because she's been washing up using the hand soap at McDonald's. She wanted to stay with me all night, and said if I think her head was good just wait until I sample the puss. I think she just wanted a place to sleep, and that strong scent of concentrated hand soap was making me nauseous after a came. I gave her $20.
    Why do you black out your dick?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape