Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Check out arrests. Org for Henrico. Don't know if the three are AMP staff or from the Asian Crapshoot, but all got nabbed for both prostitution and bawdy place. Makes me think it's the crapshoot, but maybe some of you AMP connoisseurs will see someone you recognize.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=56
    Check out the gender for one of the Asian "girls."

  2. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I happen to ride by there this eveing on my way somewhere else. Total darkness there at 5:30 PM.
    Thats odd. That place isn't known for anything more than a Tug.

  3. #349

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    They don't look like ACS types. The last one does look familiar but can't place her. And with all three done at the same time looks more like a shop bust.
    The fat one (initials LZ) looks like the ugly duckling from the Side of the Lake, really fat and ugly.

    Hopefully new ducklings land at that lake.

    I drove by Tuesday and everything seemed business as usual.

  4. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysiwug  [View Original Post]
    FYI Henrico Incident Crime Reports a Lakeside AMP most likely the Bank.
    I happen to ride by there this eveing on my way somewhere else. Total darkness there at 5:30 PM.

  5. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Check out arrests. Org for Henrico. Don't know if the three are AMP staff or from the Asian Crapshoot, but all got nabbed for both prostitution and bawdy place. Makes me think it's the crapshoot, but maybe some of you AMP connoisseurs will see someone you recognize.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=56
    FYI Henrico Incident Crime Reports a Lakeside AMP most likely the Bank.

  6. #346

    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Check out arrests. Org for Henrico. Don't know if the three are AMP staff or from the Asian Crapshoot, but all got nabbed for both prostitution and bawdy place. Makes me think it's the crapshoot, but maybe some of you AMP connoisseurs will see someone you recognize.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=56
    I don't reconized any of them. I have partaken in the crapshoot on occasion but I haven't been to some of the AMPs in Henrico. BH44.

  7. #345

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Check out arrests. Org for Henrico. Don't know if the three are AMP staff or from the Asian Crapshoot, but all got nabbed for both prostitution and bawdy place. Makes me think it's the crapshoot, but maybe some of you AMP connoisseurs will see someone you recognize.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=56
    They don't look like ACS types. The last one does look familiar but can't place her. And with all three done at the same time looks more like a shop bust.

  8. #344

    Heads up. LEO is active

    Check out arrests. Org for Henrico. Don't know if the three are AMP staff or from the Asian Crapshoot, but all got nabbed for both prostitution and bawdy place. Makes me think it's the crapshoot, but maybe some of you AMP connoisseurs will see someone you recognize.

    https://virginia.arrests.org/index.p...e=1&results=56

  9. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a marto1 to English translator I can borrow?
    There's an app for that.

  10. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    2 more bawdy charges on 12-1. Henrico strikes again. I don't know these 2 ladies. Speaking of getting out, Misty got out about a week ago. This is of Jd SW fame. Sometimes went by Leighanne. You never know but she might be back on the stroll soon.
    Is misty named Amy and have glasses? Saw her at 7-11 looks like she at the Belmont. She pretended not to notice me when I tried to get her attention. It seems like most of jd talent is coming to chamb. Anyone know what's going on?

  11. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a marto1 to English translator I can borrow?
    I'm sure Marto is now just trolling us with a random post text generator. Kind of like how Tosluts does it for reviews (only worse).

  12. #340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    2 more popped yesterday

    2 more bawdy charges on 12-1. Henrico strikes again. I don't know these 2 ladies. Speaking of getting out, Misty got out about a week ago. This is of Jd SW fame. Sometimes went by Leighanne. You never know but she might be back on the stroll soon.

  13. #339

    Rindercella

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    So not good doing games with little 1" in anyway or form period. But I was thinking beacon just make a problem and tentative offer for some' and we know there is some' outhere I think beacon just throw water in a slippery floor to see how people break their stupid face on the floor and make money and tell to the people I doing my job" another way to see things is if anyone that offers beef for sale got busted why a little 1 don't get punishment from beacon for selling beef and only got a trophy and might be a tv documentary or a movie and suit anyone for millions.
    "Now, the storal of the mory is this: If you ever go to a bancy fall and want to have a pransom hince loll in fove with you, don't forget to slop your dripper!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0tz98kt-f0

  14. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I know 2 of the 3. Henrico in savage mode right now. There is a 4th on the arrest report that is part UTR / part SW. So that is 3 this past week. I'm starting to think I'm bad news. 8 girls I know off top my head has been arrested and served time this year. 4 in the last 2 months. I'm bad luck to these hoes.
    I wouldn't say bad luck, just prodigious. Wish I had your energy.

  15. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a marto1 to English translator I can borrow?
    Hitting the 'Like' button on this post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape