Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 7898
-
12-08-21 13:05 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 108Found This Funny
This girl actually wants proof of salary!! LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-5ad85fb8b6e8
-
12-08-21 11:43 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 468Age and locations help as well.
Between the photos, locations, and ages, those three data points help with triangulating profile overlap.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 11:41 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 468Pics
Some girls use the same pictures.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:57 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 586Just talked to her
She tried to sell me some junk about "I haven't had sex since my last relationship". I didn't know her last relationship involved getting paid for sex! That's a new one!
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
Getting tested first after the Holli debacle I described (I'm probably fine, but doesn't hurt to be sure), so I don't know if I'm going to circle back for her or not. But, haven't had a Middle Eastern one yet.
-
12-08-21 10:32 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 185ElegantDiva
Was texting this one. Set up a meet but when cancelled. Set up another and didn't show. Anyone have different results?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-ffef30c0ccb5
-
12-08-21 10:30 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 226Sorry. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that happened. I was trying to copy links quick in case I got blocked.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
here are the links:
Slimyass
https://members.seeking.com/member/51f69601-7b81-4666-bbae-bf6c7e16af4c
Women Not a Girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/ad112608-24e2-4d5b-9d42-2fb7a4ede8f3
HotBlonde
https://members.seeking.com/member/87ac31ee-7be2-4968-9fa9-a31f7712b148
Norm!
P.S. not sure why the links aren't becoming hyperlinks.
-
12-08-21 08:35 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 1026Seems difficult to correlate which dog sitters also had Seeking profiles, how did you do that?
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:04 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 586Would be great if you hadn't linked three messages in your last three posts about stuff like this. Go to the user name, right-click, "Copy Link".
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:05 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 55Impressive. You are an absolute genius.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Great idea to use the two sites together like that!
-
12-07-21 16:14 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 226I smell a scam or fraud.
SN= Slimyass (I kid you not).
One photo, looks like it is stolen. Terrible spelling and grammar. Last login says Portugal, despite claiming to be in Delaware. Asked for my # pretty quick.
Be careful:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-009ecccc956e
Norm!
-
12-07-21 14:18 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 468Needed a dog to make it work
And the pup is still with me today. Provides companionship and helps me get laid in more ways than 1.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 14:02 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 226I'm guessing there was no dog? LOL.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
12-07-21 13:49 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 468Dog sitting interview
Dog sitting interviews are a great way to go. In the warmer weather listed adds for dog sitting jobs on care. Depending on your city, you'll find plenty of overlap between SBs on seeking and care. Interviews for dog sitters were set up for dates when I'd be traveling for work, and outside at a Starbucks or similar location. It's amazing how having a dog in the mix will set some of these girls at ease. I would only hire ladies who had seeking profiles since you know that they are the ones that are open to intimacy. While I'm on my work trip, I was able to develop repoir with more than a few when they would send me the obligatory pic of the dog having fun. As a "reward" for taking care of the pup, I'd offer to take them out to a really nice dinner before officially picking up the dog.
After a few days of already being in contact with me because of the dog care and hanging out with my pup, they would be pretty comfortable. I'd meet them out at the restaurant and after a bottle or two of wine, it's back to their place to "pick up the dog. ".
If the young lady was comfortable enough to to go out to dinner, have a few glasses of wine, turn on the charm, have a few laughs. Pay her for the dog sitting, and then hints of an even nicer tip would often cause the panties to drop.
Not as foolproof as seeking, but still a ton of fun.
Originally Posted by Goodtimes69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 13:01 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 226Got vibes this one is a scammer
Anyone have any experience with this one?
"Women Not a Girl!" (error in her name, not my spelling. LOL).
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-b01967283367
Norm!
-
12-07-21 11:37 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 226She's too busy to meet.
Wants online.
Goes by HotBlonde.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-17385e6569c3
Don't know if it is true, sounds like she has a stable of SDs already. LOL.
Norm!










Reply With Quote




