Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 10390
-
12-08-21 05:34 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks, did that.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 00:27 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 503I banged her a few times like 3 years ago, not a that price of course, it was much less. And I got a freebie the first time. She was a lot of fun the first 2-3 times then she started trying to control the length of meetings, not sucking me up after being inside of her, refusing to do anal so I gave her the boot.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 21:33 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 161Positivevibeschick
Positivevibeschick.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-c8424155ca6a
Wants $350 and won't budge. Too much for a 40 year old chubby chick for me.
-
12-07-21 20:53 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 534ChaseLumar.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-dfe4711fd8a5
Online only.
Brit Nicole.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-a542470b4e63
Chatted, agree to a meet and greet. She then mentioned wanting to see my I'd when we met for her safety so responded that I was fine with showing her my I'd as long as she was willing to let me see her I'd. She then cancelled our meet and greet.
Naughtyprincess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-c7e6167e2757
Gave me access to her private pics and wanted to move to text right away. Wants 800 ppm for first date, 600 for subsequent dates.
Missybeaucoup.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-ce3a3bb911b6
Wants 3 K / month.
-
12-07-21 19:35 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 906Block her and move on
If they ask for money before meeting just block them and move on. I've never in many years of doing this had it work out okay if I gave them money before the meeting.
Originally Posted by BangWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:24 #5225Senior Member

Posts: 25Ah, got it, they might think I will be less motivated to cancel since the card is non-refundable. Thanks, guys, new to this and looks like I have a lot to learn.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 19:18 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah it's a scam. At some point "she" is going to ask for the card number to make sure is legit and has funds.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 18:26 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. It's completely normal if they are scammers.
Originally Posted by BangWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 17:13 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 25Probably. The second one, FoxyItGirl, wants an advance to confirm the meeting.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
FierceMiss wants eBay gift card for ppm 300 (wanted 400 but agreed after some negotiation) and is willing to meet at a coffee shop, she can't host and wants me to keep some vodka and cranberry juice at home for the meet. Is it normal for people insisting on eBay gift cards?
-
12-07-21 16:40 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 503I would be extremely surprised if they are legit.
Originally Posted by BangWarrior
[View Original Post]
Same day new accounts with gorgeous photos that reply right away is usually a pattern for a scam.
Do not share anything personal, specially photos, just in case and if they ask you to use What'sApp then there are fishing for your real number and stay away
-
12-07-21 12:08 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 25Any feedback on FierceMiss and FoxyItGirl?
Any feedback on https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-53ec937c2b41 and https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-12370d0725bc.
Did not discuss details yet but they replied to my initial message.
-
12-06-21 13:38 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 2184Not the same person
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
Nope. Not the same person at all. Facial features are considerably different and the tats definitely do not match. I would be pretty confident is saying these aren't the same person.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:21 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 161Not at all the same person.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
Funny thing about the message censoring, I saw princess Jasmine, or Zahara, or whatever her name is now on there. Messaged her to see what rate she was pedaling on seeking. She replied but every time I tried to message her back the page would hang, I think the mods shadow blocked her account because she's a pro. Interesting setup they have there...
-
12-06-21 01:15 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 187DJ = Heather from TNA??
Photos look very similar, though the TNA ad makes her look older than the SA profile.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-heather_luv08
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-keep-you-warm!!
-
12-05-21 04:33 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 906Messaging on SA
Messages on SA are pretty obviously monitored, and sometimes edited by the "staff".
So usually after making some polite conversation for a few messages I suggest switching over to text messages and discussing things there. These days I usually don't get that explicit until I meet them face to face. Nine times out of ten the girls practically throw themselves at you at that first meet if you are willing to help them out a bit. I remember meeting one girl at postdoc in Redmond and she was about to get under the table on her knees when I told her that I'd help her make her car payment.











Reply With Quote





