Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 1309 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12421

    Head Monster

    Hey fellas, hoping the board can help me out a bit. ISO a true head monster. Supper, Sloppy bbj and nice deepthroat / gagging. CIM preferred and no junkies / chicks with a habit.

    Also prefer an incall in a clean, calm place. Any recommendations?

  2. #12420
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    And I can't recall saving or seeing a new girl the entire year. Crazy times we're living in.
    Once the cold seasons start I rarely practice the hobby, to cold outside and just not worth the effort when many like to play games especially now. Looking forward to spring and the good weather as that and summer are the best times to go looking for fun.

  3. #12419
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with this young lady. Fairly easy setup. Hit her up, got the address, and bob's your aunty. She looks like pics. Minus the jacked up tooth. But I made it work. She was kind of an airhead, it was amusing. Anyways. I get up to the room and she was cleaning up which I didn't mind. She was in jeans and a shirt. Gets done cleaning, takes her pants off, I strap up, & go in mish. I was surprised how tight she was. Few minutes in there I have her bend over for doggy. Nice ass for how petite she is. I bust in the bag, and I'm out. She wasn't anything spectacular, but she wasn't terrible. She's definitely not the most talkative broad out there, but I'd probably consider it again.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/080344781950
    I think she is Millie who used to work from Catonsville and you can search for her in this forum. There are many posts about her.

  4. #12418

    2021 almost over

    And I can't recall saving or seeing a new girl the entire year. Crazy times we're living in.

  5. #12417

    Petite Jessup girl

    Just had a dream with this young lady. Fairly easy setup. Hit her up, got the address, and bob's your aunty. She looks like pics. Minus the jacked up tooth. But I made it work. She was kind of an airhead, it was amusing. Anyways. I get up to the room and she was cleaning up which I didn't mind. She was in jeans and a shirt. Gets done cleaning, takes her pants off, I strap up, & go in mish. I was surprised how tight she was. Few minutes in there I have her bend over for doggy. Nice ass for how petite she is. I bust in the bag, and I'm out. She wasn't anything spectacular, but she wasn't terrible. She's definitely not the most talkative broad out there, but I'd probably consider it again.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/080344781950

  6. #12416

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleThrowAwa  [View Original Post]
    She was active a year or two ago, and I had seen her 2 or 3 times pre covid. She left some time in 20/21, and I understood she occasionally went home and came back. You can find some other reviews on here and elsewhere under her old numbers: (202) XXX-2849, (956) XXX-1613.

    I always had a good time with her, though she spoke little to no English and was fairly straightforward and businesslike, and as soon as the pop and cleanup was done, she was right back on her phone ready for me to leave. Nothing too personal and chatting options are pretty slim, but if that's fine for you, I recommend her. Skills were quite good imo. Haven't seen her since her recent return, but probably will. Pics are from her old ads, so no clue how she's held up the last couple years.

    Her new ad says she's only seeing "old friends," so YMMV on getting an appointment if you hadn't seen her before, and her prices used to be $$$ for a hr, 1. 5 for hh. It looks like she might have upped them, and I'm not convinced her time is worth $$hr. At that rate, you're a stone's throw from some other higher end options that are more likely a better overall experience.
    I agree there are far better options at that price and I'm not sure it's really her. No reviews for the new number and 4 bills for the hour. I think I'm going to pass for now. Too many options from well known providers.

  7. #12415
    Quote Originally Posted by Tn963  [View Original Post]
    Yeah sorry I just used a number I had stored for her to see if it still worked. But here is an older ad for her.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/058468061306
    Is the # in the ad current?

  8. #12414
    Quote Originally Posted by HateMachine  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen to her?

    Noticed her ad / number removed from listcrawler.
    She is still there and I visited her last week at same location. Her digits are the same.

  9. #12413
    She was active a year or two ago, and I had seen her 2 or 3 times pre covid. She left some time in 20/21, and I understood she occasionally went home and came back. You can find some other reviews on here and elsewhere under her old numbers: (202) XXX-2849, (956) XXX-1613.

    I always had a good time with her, though she spoke little to no English and was fairly straightforward and businesslike, and as soon as the pop and cleanup was done, she was right back on her phone ready for me to leave. Nothing too personal and chatting options are pretty slim, but if that's fine for you, I recommend her. Skills were quite good imo. Haven't seen her since her recent return, but probably will. Pics are from her old ads, so no clue how she's held up the last couple years.

    Her new ad says she's only seeing "old friends," so YMMV on getting an appointment if you hadn't seen her before, and her prices used to be $$$ for a hr, 1. 5 for hh. It looks like she might have upped them, and I'm not convinced her time is worth $$hr. At that rate, you're a stone's throw from some other higher end options that are more likely a better overall experience.

  10. #12412
    Quote Originally Posted by HateMachine  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen to her?

    Noticed her ad / number removed from listcrawler.
    Check STG.

  11. #12411
    Quote Originally Posted by PawgHunter93  [View Original Post]
    Reading this as I got home from another session with her. Hopefully its nothing serious.
    Did you see anything on her lip?!

  12. #12410

    Molly

    Did something happen to her?

    Noticed her ad / number removed from listcrawler.

  13. #12409
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/71449631

    If anyone likes black women with big tits and ass she's decent, the photos are doctored, she's nowhere close to as light skinned as she those photos show. She's at an apartment in Parkville. Replies back 5 minutes late for every text but drama free. Her face is average I wouldn't say she's ugly but definitely not pretty either. I won't repeat because she's not pretty enough for me.

  14. #12408

    Catonsville vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tn963  [View Original Post]
    Just an update. She's still providing great service out of the house in Catonsville. She made mention that she's working with her friend Nina again and that they are sharing a number. She has a new personal line as well. There's almost nothing Vanessa won't do and she reminded me of that fact in my dream LOL.
    Does she still have the same number ending in 443-XXX-X760.

  15. #12407

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Vanessa you are referring to:

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/429989203972
    Nope. Catonsville Vanessa is a petite white woman. Her ads are very old / haven't seen her actively post ads in months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape