Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 60954
-
12-07-21 22:23 #46794Senior Member

Posts: 48Mama 2 is a bust!
Got Asian lady on the phone, when I arrived there was a larger and no so good looking black lady at the front desk, I checked in anyways since it was late and she lead me to the room. Table was shit, not wide enough for me to barely put my arms on while face down, feet hanging off the end. Massage was no good, the oil was heavy viscous felt like motor oil was on me, ask where was I sore I said neck and shoulders which got the least attention and she sat down on a stole while giving the massage the whole time. Wasn't excited at all. I was falling asleep cause I was bored, did hot stone was a poor attempt at that, then on the flip she only rubbed my thighs shines and bottoms of my feet, no face, no head no chest and no front of my arms. I think this may have been the worse non HE experience I've had to date. Sigh!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time here.
-
12-07-21 17:53 #46793

Posts: 682I've seen her for years
But never in a sun dress. Guess you got lucky.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 17:47 #46792

Posts: 682Why no review?
You need to build some cred.
Originally Posted by Shabbyblue33
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 17:26 #46791Senior Member

Posts: 594Alice at Li
That's right, I haven't done a 4-hand with her. "4-hand" was the antecedent of "'one" in this case. But I can see how you might miss that in your haste.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
I haven't had to pre-negotiate with her, but I might have already been a known quantity to her before our first session due to previous visits to the shop. She was very friendly. It's also been a few months since I've seen her. Sometimes girls take a harder line on negotiations after seeing too many low-ballers.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 15:06 #46790Regular Member

Posts: 12I-Spa. Amy
Any intel on Amy at I-Spa. I've seen her before and am interested in what else may be offered. I see a lot of posts about Angela and Anna / Kerry. Not much about Amy. Anyone have any experience they can share? Thanks.
-
12-07-21 14:22 #46789Senior Member

Posts: 48Sunshine Acworth
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Near 92 and on Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 14:19 #46788Senior Member

Posts: 58Superior Massage Lawrenceville
Are they still legit? When they opened a few months ago I know they were on the straight and narrow, but time changes things.
-
12-07-21 12:37 #46787Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunshine Acworth
Sorry I didn't realize the old Jojo's massage in Kennesaw is now Sunshine massage as well.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
Anna is at Sunshine Acworth.
-
12-07-21 12:34 #46786Senior Member

Posts: 798The girls have never asked me, but I've asked them before if I can massage them. Usually regular girls that I see often and they typically say yes. I figure they are on their feet all day. It has been fun to switch it up and massage them every once and a while.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:39 #46785Senior Member

Posts: 231Is this Sunshine in Acworth or Kennesaw?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:19 #46784Senior Member

Posts: 73Most girls ask or allow you to massage to save their energy for a long working hours day and het their muscles relax as well as resting time. They are smart; Receiving free service and money at the same time.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:57 #46783Senior Member

Posts: 189Yes, I have had similar experiences. Now I suggest it.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 10:44 #46782Senior Member

Posts: 77Just Curious
Did it ever happen to any of you when a CAMP girl asked you give her massage?
Let me start, there was called "E.... " (who used to work at Yan, then at Sunshine), every-time I went to see her, after 45 minutes, she was like can you please give me 5 minutes of neck / shoulder rub. First two times it was kind of weird. But after that I started having fun with roaming and all that. But was still kind of out of ordinary.
-
12-07-21 09:48 #46781Regular Member

Posts: 7Similar experience as Li / Sisi in Gwinnett
I had posted this question earlier without any response. If repeating a question is a bad form, please let me know.
What place would you guys consider to be the closest experience to Li / Sisi on the Norcross / Duluth? I'm looking for great massage, good tease, not shorting the time.
Reply With Quote.
-
12-07-21 09:47 #46780Senior Member

Posts: 798Anna at Sunshine
Excellent description and review. I agree she's 5'7"- 5'8" instead of the 5'3" someone else described her as. Very pretty face. I was surprised I saw her in a sundress one time but mostly she's in black athletic pants (or black leggings) and a white tee-shirt. She likes to wear Adidas. Such a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by DarkSir1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





