Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15082

    She was my first

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    I assume the screening she asked me to do (name, occupation, selfie) is her standard?
    She wants to be at least little attracted to you. And when she is? Omfg. Dude- she works up a sweat. She is very physical and very interactive.

  2. #15081
    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    Honestly LinkedIn is probably fine as long as you are using with Sugar Babies or upscale escorts but not STG girls. Never had a problem with any screen. Although if you have a family it could be a little risky.
    Agree with upscale escorts, we're talking the type that have lengthy TER reviews and what not. Those are usually more worried about protecting their reputation than anything else, and outing a client is basically a career ender for them. I've sent pictures of business cards to people before, but only after knowing for sure they were legit.

    Sugar babies are a bit of a wildcard though, I've had a decent amount of luck there but the "professionalism" just isn't there at all. Most of those girls don't think of themselves as escorts / prostitutes, and I honestly just wouldn't really feel comfortable with them knowing my professional information. IMO there's just a much higher probability that a sugar baby flips out and decides to ruin someone's life.

    That said, everyone should know the difference between a professional escort and a hooker, we're talking about the former. I don't see girls from STG and similar sites, but I wouldn't even want half of them to see my face LOL.

  3. #15080

    Horrible idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I recently moved to the US so I this would be my first hookup in the US.

    I have been contacting this lady recently, seems like a pretty sweet lady said she'll be in charlotte tomorrow, so we agreed to meet on Thursday, She is asking me to send my linkedin as a screening or pay $50 deposit.

    This is her eros.com link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4363.

    Has anyone met her, any reviews on her? Or, can anyone recommend a good escort, can spend a around $250 - $300 or a max of $400 if the lady is veryy good in Charlotte area, I got scammed once last month, so kinda scared and I am really glad I found this forum.

    Cheers.
    Why put yourself in a position that an escort has access to people that you may work with or do business with. What if it is purely a blackmail attempt? Would you want any woman messaging you contacts saying that you meet or solicit escorts? You give them way too much power when they know that much about you.

  4. #15079

    Linked in is fine?? Nuts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    Honestly LinkedIn is probably fine as long as you are using with Sugar Babies or upscale escorts but not STG girls. Never had a problem with any screen. Although if you have a family it could be a little risky.
    Sure give her your social security number, the street you grew up on and your moms maiden name. I don't see any problem here?

  5. #15078
    Maybe, but it isn't worth the risk in my book. The less they know about me the better. ANY of them can get pissed off at you and use it against you.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    Honestly LinkedIn is probably fine as long as you are using with Sugar Babies or upscale escorts but not STG girls. Never had a problem with any screen. Although if you have a family it could be a little risky.

  6. #15077
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Any pix? Post no longer active.
    This one should work she just posted.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/71481121

  7. #15076
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I recently moved to the US so I this would be my first hookup in the US.

    I have been contacting this lady recently, seems like a pretty sweet lady said she'll be in charlotte tomorrow, so we agreed to meet on Thursday, She is asking me to send my linkedin as a screening or pay $50 deposit.

    This is her eros.com link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4363.

    Has anyone met her, any reviews on her? Or, can anyone recommend a good escort, can spend a around $250 - $300 or a max of $400 if the lady is very good in Charlotte area, I got scammed once last month, so kinda scared and I am really glad I found this forum.

    Cheers.
    My personal opinion, but when I browse through those ads, they got to at least show me their tit (s) or ass or something sexy & appealing about them. Their smile? I personally couldn't just go with pictures of some woman in a full length dress with her back to me. I've never seen the woman you linked to & she is just passing through for a few days. There are a few scammers on Eros, and some rough chicks who do advertise on there. Your other post say you're an international student, so I assume you are younger than most & her ad says 40+ --that may exclude you from her criteria right out of the gate. Google the woman's phone number, see if she has a website or any reviews that pop up to see what other guys who have seen her thought about the experience. Never send money upfront. Take your time & do your homework; read reviews, check out the women you're thinking about meeting as best you can. Don't be in a hurry to see some lady unless you're willing to part with your money and / or have a shitty time.

    Good luck, but I really don't have anyone I could recommend to you at that price point. I'm sure others may be able to help you though.

    It is sometimes hard to follow along on here, because rarely do people put the girl's name and a link or picture on a post. A lot of guys just put a link & ask for info. Have you seen. Then the link goes dead or there are 4 different Tiffanys (or whatever name) people start commenting about. Wish it was more conducive to searching for information (phone numbers are not allowed either,) it would make it easier to search for the information. Welcome to CLT, be safe & good luck.

  8. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    LinkedIn? A hell no for me. If you are active on LinkedIn or if you are using LinkedIn to build your professional network or anything in the line of this, you are risking your career.

    I don't know if any one on here gave out LinkedIn but I for sure would not give my LinkedIn out under any circumstances to these ladies no matter how trust worthy they are. Just my 2 cents.
    Honestly LinkedIn is probably fine as long as you are using with Sugar Babies or upscale escorts but not STG girls. Never had a problem with any screen. Although if you have a family it could be a little risky.

  9. #15074
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I recently moved to the US so I this would be my first hookup in the US.

    I have been contacting this lady recently, seems like a pretty sweet lady said she'll be in charlotte tomorrow, so we agreed to meet on Thursday, She is asking me to send my linkedin as a screening or pay $50 deposit.

    This is her eros.com link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4363.

    Has anyone met her, any reviews on her? Or, can anyone recommend a good escort, can spend a around $250 - $300 or a max of $400 if the lady is veryy good in Charlotte area, I got scammed once last month, so kinda scared and I am really glad I found this forum.

    Cheers.
    LinkedIn? A hell no for me. If you are active on LinkedIn or if you are using LinkedIn to build your professional network or anything in the line of this, you are risking your career.

    I don't know if any one on here gave out LinkedIn but I for sure would not give my LinkedIn out under any circumstances to these ladies no matter how trust worthy they are. Just my 2 cents.

  10. #15073

    Any Review on this one?

    Hi, I recently moved to the US so I this would be my first hookup in the US.

    I have been contacting this lady recently, seems like a pretty sweet lady said she'll be in charlotte tomorrow, so we agreed to meet on Thursday, She is asking me to send my linkedin as a screening or pay $50 deposit.

    This is her eros.com link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4363.

    Has anyone met her, any reviews on her? Or, can anyone recommend a good escort, can spend a around $250 - $300 or a max of $400 if the lady is veryy good in Charlotte area, I got scammed once last month, so kinda scared and I am really glad I found this forum.

    Cheers.

  11. #15072

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even notice the needle marks from trying to look away from the deformed breasts.
    Oh I noticed those too. She must have hard life. I bet she was hot at one time.

  12. #15071

    Yuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    You are a brave man. Her pictures show needle marks on her arm one pick even shows blood on her face.
    I didn't even notice the needle marks from trying to look away from the deformed breasts.

  13. #15070

    Brave man

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment to see this one: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/679545770611 This was yesterday around 9:30 am. She asked for a face pic and I sent one. I guess I passed her light screening verification test because she sent me her address. I saw it was a private residence and that made me slightly nervous cause I've been robbed before going to someone's house. GPS put me 30 minutes away. Along the way we texted a few times but when I got to the YMCA she stopped responding. I figured some other monger beat me to her front door. Oh well.. I go do my errand and I start scrolling through stg and I come across this one: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/503850903223 She gives me the same address!! I play stupid and ask if this is a private residence and she tells me she is living with her aunt and she's a provider also. I'm thinking, ok, the stories match. Then she tells me to hurry cause her aunts asleep and she can sneak me in and out before she wakes and she won't have to give a cut of the cash to the aunt. I arrive. I text. I'm here. Provider two comes out and greets me and when we enter the condo provider one is waiting. These two start to argue over who gets my cash. I'm seriously losing all interest cause the two of them were rough looking and the place was a dump. Shit settles down and I end up with provider two. Ugg. Nasty dirty not worth. 50 I end up fucking her standing up cause her little couch area was nasty. The cigarette smoke penetrated my clothes instantly and I was out. Will not repeat cause of all the better options. Paid. $ for a qv.
    You are a brave man. Her pictures show needle marks on her arm one pick even shows blood on her face.

  14. #15069

    This one's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkLane  [View Original Post]
    First post, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBaller12  [View Original Post]
    I've recently been to see Ashley in South CLT, I was very fishy about going to that side of town but did anyways because she made herself pretty legit and safe to say I'm glad I did because she is hot, pretty face, nice ass, nice tits, was the best girl I've seen in Charlotte Hands down. She does everything covered but even her BJ covered is the best I've had. She's super quiet at first but she's great at what she does! I definitely recommend her!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19570712
    Potential self review it not, this one is legit. I've seen her a few times over the last year and a half and she's as described. Quiet and standoffish at first and doesn't really warm up too too much but has a hot body, good service, and responds timely when available. One of my regulars at this point.

  15. #15068

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape