Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 527 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6308

    Found This Funny

    This girl actually wants proof of salary!! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-5ad85fb8b6e8

  2. #6307

    Age and locations help as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Seems difficult to correlate which dog sitters also had Seeking profiles, how did you do that?
    Between the photos, locations, and ages, those three data points help with triangulating profile overlap.

  3. #6306

    Pics

    Some girls use the same pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Seems difficult to correlate which dog sitters also had Seeking profiles, how did you do that?

  4. #6305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Just talked to her

    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her a few days ago. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-75343bffbceb.

    Pretty good time. She's a little bigger than the pics suggest and also has some body hair. But was very accommodating with BBFSCIP for $$. She's also a sweet girl who seems like she's had a rough life.
    She tried to sell me some junk about "I haven't had sex since my last relationship". I didn't know her last relationship involved getting paid for sex! That's a new one!

    Getting tested first after the Holli debacle I described (I'm probably fine, but doesn't hurt to be sure), so I don't know if I'm going to circle back for her or not. But, haven't had a Middle Eastern one yet.

  5. #6304

    ElegantDiva

    Was texting this one. Set up a meet but when cancelled. Set up another and didn't show. Anyone have different results?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-ffef30c0ccb5

  6. #6303
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Would be great if you hadn't linked three messages in your last three posts about stuff like this. Go to the user name, right-click, "Copy Link".
    Sorry. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that happened. I was trying to copy links quick in case I got blocked.

    here are the links:

    Slimyass

    https://members.seeking.com/member/51f69601-7b81-4666-bbae-bf6c7e16af4c

    Women Not a Girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ad112608-24e2-4d5b-9d42-2fb7a4ede8f3

    HotBlonde

    https://members.seeking.com/member/87ac31ee-7be2-4968-9fa9-a31f7712b148


    Norm!

    P.S. not sure why the links aren't becoming hyperlinks.

  7. #6302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I would only hire ladies who had seeking profiles since you know that they are the ones that are open to intimacy.
    Seems difficult to correlate which dog sitters also had Seeking profiles, how did you do that?

  8. #6301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    SN= Slimyass (I kid you not).

    One photo, looks like it is stolen. Terrible spelling and grammar. Last login says Portugal, despite claiming to be in Delaware. Asked for my # pretty quick.

    Be careful:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-009ecccc956e

    Norm!
    Would be great if you hadn't linked three messages in your last three posts about stuff like this. Go to the user name, right-click, "Copy Link".

  9. #6300
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dog sitting interviews are a great way to go. In the warmer weather listed adds for dog sitting jobs on care. Depending on your city, you'll find plenty of overlap between SBs on seeking and care. Interviews for dog sitters were set up for dates when I'd be traveling for work, and outside at a Starbucks or similar location. It's amazing how having a dog in the mix will set some of these girls at ease. I would only hire ladies who had seeking profiles since you know that they are the ones that are open to intimacy. While I'm on my work trip, I was able to develop repoir with more than a few when they would send me the obligatory pic of the dog having fun. As a "reward" for taking care of the pup, I'd offer to take them out to a really nice dinner before officially picking up the dog.

    After a few days of already being in contact with me because of the dog care and hanging out with my pup, they would be pretty comfortable. I'd meet them out at the restaurant and after a bottle or two of wine, it's back to their place to "pick up the dog. ".

    If the young lady was comfortable enough to to go out to dinner, have a few glasses of wine, turn on the charm, have a few laughs. Pay her for the dog sitting, and then hints of an even nicer tip would often cause the panties to drop.

    Not as foolproof as seeking, but still a ton of fun.
    Impressive. You are an absolute genius.

    Great idea to use the two sites together like that!

  10. #6299

    I smell a scam or fraud.

    SN= Slimyass (I kid you not).

    One photo, looks like it is stolen. Terrible spelling and grammar. Last login says Portugal, despite claiming to be in Delaware. Asked for my # pretty quick.

    Be careful:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-009ecccc956e

    Norm!

  11. #6298

    Needed a dog to make it work

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing there was no dog? LOL.

    Norm!
    And the pup is still with me today. Provides companionship and helps me get laid in more ways than 1.

  12. #6297
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dog sitting interviews are a great way to go. In the warmer weather listed adds for dog sitting jobs on care. Depending on your city, you'll find plenty of overlap between SBs on seeking and care. Interviews for dog sitters were set up for dates when I'd be traveling for work, and outside at a Starbucks or similar location. It's amazing how having a dog in the mix will set some of these girls at ease. I would only hire ladies who had seeking profiles since you know that they are the ones that are open to intimacy. While I'm on my work trip, I was able to develop repoir with more than a few when they would send me the obligatory pic of the dog having fun. As a "reward" for taking care of the pup, I'd offer to take them out to a really nice dinner before officially picking up the dog.

    After a few days of already being in contact with me because of the dog care and hanging out with my pup, they would be pretty comfortable. I'd meet them out at the restaurant and after a bottle or two of wine, it's back to their place to "pick up the dog. ".

    If the young lady was comfortable enough to to go out to dinner, have a few glasses of wine, turn on the charm, have a few laughs. Pay her for the dog sitting, and then hints of an even nicer tip would often cause the panties to drop.

    Not as foolproof as seeking, but still a ton of fun.
    I'm guessing there was no dog? LOL.

    Norm!

  13. #6296

    Dog sitting interview

    Dog sitting interviews are a great way to go. In the warmer weather listed adds for dog sitting jobs on care. Depending on your city, you'll find plenty of overlap between SBs on seeking and care. Interviews for dog sitters were set up for dates when I'd be traveling for work, and outside at a Starbucks or similar location. It's amazing how having a dog in the mix will set some of these girls at ease. I would only hire ladies who had seeking profiles since you know that they are the ones that are open to intimacy. While I'm on my work trip, I was able to develop repoir with more than a few when they would send me the obligatory pic of the dog having fun. As a "reward" for taking care of the pup, I'd offer to take them out to a really nice dinner before officially picking up the dog.

    After a few days of already being in contact with me because of the dog care and hanging out with my pup, they would be pretty comfortable. I'd meet them out at the restaurant and after a bottle or two of wine, it's back to their place to "pick up the dog. ".

    If the young lady was comfortable enough to to go out to dinner, have a few glasses of wine, turn on the charm, have a few laughs. Pay her for the dog sitting, and then hints of an even nicer tip would often cause the panties to drop.

    Not as foolproof as seeking, but still a ton of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtimes69  [View Original Post]
    You had luck on Care? Damn, that is amazing! How did you manage to swing that? LOL.

  14. #6295

    Got vibes this one is a scammer

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    "Women Not a Girl!" (error in her name, not my spelling. LOL).

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-b01967283367

    Norm!

  15. #6294

    She's too busy to meet.

    Wants online.

    Goes by HotBlonde.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-17385e6569c3

    Don't know if it is true, sounds like she has a stable of SDs already. LOL.

    Norm!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape