Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 733 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7642
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847

    I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.
    Here is a direct link to the Kitty Ads advertisement:

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2159717-Sexy+MILFSUB

  2. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by FookMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.

    I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/
    Personally, I would choose her "48 Hours" option for a mere $14,000.

    After viewing her "Pamper Me" gift list, I'm trying to decide between buying her an Yves Saint Laurent handbag or Cartier jewellery.

  3. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatulas  [View Original Post]
    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.
    Seen her one time before and as stated she does give amazing head great service imo but she is someone I knew before she started posting.

  4. #7639
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    "Great head" can covered wide variety of things. Care to break it down a little more? BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIMWS? How much did you pay for the great head?

    On her ad she says she is willing to drive to you and do car dates so that might be a better option for some guys that don't want to go on the hunt.
    Sorry for lack of Intel. 60 bbbjcimsw.

  5. #7638

    Rachel Ozawa

    Anyone ever meet up with Rachel Ozawa? Does she visit Hawaii? If so got to start saving up now. 😆 🤑.

    I wonder if Mr Smiley1234 has had an encounter?

    https://rachelozawa.nl/

  6. #7637

    Sexy MILF / SUB. Outcall Only (Ad is on Kitty Ads) (210) XXX-0847

    I highly recommend this Sexy Woman. I've seen her before and will see her again. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. No rushing or clock watching. She's Kinky and will try her best to accommodate your fetish. She knows what she's doing and will make you feel great. She only does Outcall and will only be available for a limited amount or days. Please let her know you seen the recommendation on here.

  7. #7636
    Quote Originally Posted by Spatulas  [View Original Post]
    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.
    "Great head" can covered wide variety of things. Care to break it down a little more? BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBBJCIMWS? How much did you pay for the great head?

    On her ad she says she is willing to drive to you and do car dates so that might be a better option for some guys that don't want to go on the hunt.

  8. #7635

    Kama

    This short bbw gives great head, if car dates are an option for you, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219514.

  9. #7634
    Anyone try?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12943306.html

    She replied to my text with escort services.

  10. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbKane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?
    I believe Silk on Adult Search is part Filipino. I been with her once over a year ago.

  11. #7632

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is for real, real pics real GFE MILF really into what she does real cool no rush real Boto approved freaky deaky honey pie just as advertised and Boto made appointment and she arrived real late but communicated the hole time about delay so no real biggie. Try her you like her.
    Tried Lexi on a recent trip here, agree with Boto all the way. She was a couple of hours later than the time we agreed on. Definitely her body in the pics. Face kind of like the actress Hope Davis, but more like Hope Davis with no makeup shopping at Walmart. Nice tits, but definitely not a hardbody. Great attitude, would def see her again. Her "no"s: BBFS, CIM, anal; other than those, she was very accommodating.

  12. #7631
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #7630

    Doris

    Finally got to try Doris a couple weeks back. Most reviews are pretty accurate about her. Started with a shower together and BBBJ in the showers. Then back to the room for more BBBJ. She got super wet while giving me head then on went the glove and she started riding like a champ. Overall great experience, definitely will repeat but heard she's not in town anymore.

  14. #7629

    Clear your inbox

    I will pm you. Clear your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2604172

    Tried calling twice, first time this local Asian said she was eating at a restaurant and had no time to text.

    Second time I texted 1 week later from a different number she got all aggressive saying "are you going to come or not!" I asked her why she was getting aggressive when I was nice- she said this is the way I chat and if you don't like it too bad- my reply was Wow. So much for customer service- and yes I texted her, I have a problem with her Karen attitude-.

    Complete silence-.

    YMMV but avoid.

    AE.

  15. #7628

    Filipino escorts

    Anyone know of Filipino escorts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape