LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1448

    Intel on RR Girls? Por Favor!

    Hey fellas. Help a brother out! Not trying to TOFTT ATM, but seeing so much "talent".

    Anyone check out any of these lovely looking ladies? Only 0-2 Reviews on RR.

    Lengthy list. Sorry! Wish I could try them all, but just trying to budget and give my regulars a break. LOL.

    Ashley (Old Town) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/216169.

    Alexa (Pt. Loma) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224191.

    Kimberly (Mission Valley) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/222479.

    Selena (Central SD) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/258671.

    Jas (SD) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/232409.

    Bree (Kearny Mesa) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/256977.

    Luna (Downtown) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/253279.

    Jade (SD) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199707.

    If not, might just trust the heavy reviews on this one! LOL.

    Alana (Pt. Loma) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/203934.

    Also, can I get confirmation that this rotating ad with hot models is not a real / legit service?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/258467

    "This is my last week in this city! I am a model and masseuse from Europe!

  2. #1447

    Hailey

    I recently saw Hailey.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/247395

    I don't recommend her. I texted mid-afternoon, within minutes of her ad going up, asking for the listed 80/ hh topless special the same evening. I asked for 9 pm, to which she tried to upsell me to 100.8 pm was ok, though, and I had to text to confirm an hour prior, which I did. I texted again 30 and 15 minutes prior asking for the address and got no response. Eventually, at 8 pm with no address (but I was in the listed area, MV), I asked her to please just tell me if she was canceling on me LOL. She finally started playing ball and was finally ready for me at 830 pm. She acted offended when I asked her if I would receive a discount for the lateness on her part- I only asked since she tried to upsell me on 9 pm earlier.

    She had been acting kind of standoffish throughout the exchanges. Then, for the life of me I could not find the location. It turned out to be a hotel room around Hotel Circle. Maybe you're all better navigators than I am, but I found the hotel layout difficult and her instructions useless, which just upped her ante of suspicion, even after we talked on the phone- and I sound perfectly normal! When I finally got in the room, she found it strange that I wanted to rinse off beforehand. I find it incredibly strange that she found this strange! I shower before every session, at home or at the location. It's just polite. I was amazed she would have that reaction. I was dressed totally normally, don't give off bum vibes, and was cheery, but she still acted like every single thing I did was the strangest thing in the world. When I laid down- on one of the two beds in the room, I. E. No actual table- she asked if I wanted her to play music or just leave the TV on. Do people like to get massages to TV shows?

    Anyway, she was topless for the massage. It's her in the pics, and she had nice skin and decent manmades, but by my guess was twice as large as her pictures, and not in the right spots. I was not attracted to her, but little head had completely taken over. I laid face down and received the laziest and least relaxing massage I have ever paid for. Eventually I flipped, and she went right to the main point. I asked her to rub around elsewhere so I could look and touch some more, which she did. I repeated that request a couple more times, as well as asking her to step to the foot of the bed, where my head was, so she could drop her rack on my face, which she did. That was all good. Later, I reached for OTC lower front side, and was politely declined. Hey, fine, that was going to be more for you than me, LOL. I asked to finish with Russian, but she either didn't understand or ignored my request, and instead finished a HJ with her boobs just closer to me. I was asked if I wanted a towel or to just shower to clean up. Since I had already used her last clean towel for my first shower, I just opted for the shower.

    If I got a pair of shoes for the same price and they rubbed my feet raw, I would feel like the shoes were the better deal. I was so disappointed and felt like I had wasted my money and time for something that is normally such a treat. She used to be at Soft Touch- I never saw her there, but based on other positive experiences there I assumed she was 'trained in the art' and had simply gone independent. She instead told me that she was asked to not return at ST, which makes more sense. She also mentioned that ST is closing soon, though that's the first and last I have heard that.

    YMMV, and I hope it does, if you see her. I should have walked out or called it off so many times. If this was a bad day and I was truly inconveniencing her or outside of her work hours, I wish she had just said so. On a positive note, some pictures reappeared here and it gives me hope for this ATF.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157291

  3. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree about Asian Natalie. Massage is meh. No nude. No topless. No touching. No going back to see her.

    If Tracey mentioned is the one in mission valley she is awesome. (Not sure because the link attached is Stella).
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Asian Natalie is no good.

    She's a nice girl with good convo, massage is done with a lotion and she lightly touches your back with her fingertips.

    Her face mask stays on. The photos of her are not accurate, she got kinda chubby. She used to take her too off, but now she does not.
    Thanks for the intel on Natalie and Tracey. I did post the wrong link but yes was talking about MV Tracey. What's awesome about Tracey? Some more details would be much appreciated.

    Thanks. AJ.

  4. #1445

    Asian Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Asian Natalie is no good.

    She's a nice girl with good convo, massage is done with a lotion and she lightly touches your back with her fingertips.

    Her face mask stays on. The photos of her are not accurate, she got kinda chubby. She used to take her too off, but now she does not.
    Have to agree about Asian Natalie. Massage is meh. No nude. No topless. No touching. No going back to see her.

    If Tracey mentioned is the one in mission valley she is awesome. (Not sure because the link attached is Stella).

  5. #1444

    Asian Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these providers posts many times but never seen any comments on them here, does anyone have any intel?

    Stella - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601.

    Tracey - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601.

    Asian Natalie - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/239034.

    Sofia - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/227902.

    Emily Rose - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/191361.

    Always been curious about them. They have (or had) numerous comments on their various RR listings but RR reviews are iffy.

    Thanks in advance. AJ.
    Asian Natalie is no good.

    She's a nice girl with good convo, massage is done with a lotion and she lightly touches your back with her fingertips.

    Her face mask stays on. The photos of her are not accurate, she got kinda chubby. She used to take her too off, but now she does not.

  6. #1443

    Seeking Intel

    I've seen these providers posts many times but never seen any comments on them here, does anyone have any intel?

    Stella - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601.

    Tracey - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601.

    Asian Natalie - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/239034.

    Sofia - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/227902.

    Emily Rose - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/191361.

    Always been curious about them. They have (or had) numerous comments on their various RR listings but RR reviews are iffy.

    Thanks in advance. AJ.

  7. #1442

    Fake ads LTP

    Speaking of fake ads, I've noticed this ad for several weeks and the pics all appear to be Lena the Plug (LTP). For those of you who are not familiar with LTP, she and her boyfriend (Adam22) are on Twitter and do porn with other porn stars (only female porn stars). LTP and Adam are both based out of LA so I doubt that they've stooped to RR to solicit for new parters in San Diego especially since they only invite females to play.

    Has anyone seen the provider shown in this ad?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/257571

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed an ad for Brenda that has her holding up a piece of paper with her name, rubratings.com, and a recent date. There is one today with today's date (12/6) at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/258520. I wondered if she used photoshop or some program to insert the text on the piece of paper to make it look "legit".

    I happened to be checking out other ads based on phone numbers and landed on the St. Louis rubratings where I noticed her picture at https://stlouis.rubratings.com/258522..

    It is pretty much the exact same ad: same text, same pictures also with today's date on the piece of paper. Only the phone numbers are different. One can see that the provider I'd numbers are pretty similar so they were probably created at about the same time. I couldn't find the right search term to see if 258521 was a third copy of the same ad but wouldn't be surprised.

  8. #1441

    RE: Fake ads Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed an ad for Brenda that has her holding up a piece of paper with her name, rubratings.com, and a recent date. There is one today with today's date (12/6) at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/258520. I wondered if she used photoshop or some program to insert the text on the piece of paper to make it look "legit".

    I happened to be checking out other ads based on phone numbers and landed on the St. Louis rubratings where I noticed her picture at https://stlouis.rubratings.com/258522..

    It is pretty much the exact same ad: same text, same pictures also with today's date on the piece of paper. Only the phone numbers are different. One can see that the provider I'd numbers are pretty similar so they were probably created at about the same time. I couldn't find the right search term to see if 258521 was a third copy of the same ad but wouldn't be surprised.
    I have google searched her pics in the past and found some exact matches on twitter from Sophie Dee. I think only one of them shows up that way currently.

  9. #1440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194

    Fake ads. Brenda

    I have noticed an ad for Brenda that has her holding up a piece of paper with her name, rubratings.com, and a recent date. There is one today with today's date (12/6) at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/258520. I wondered if she used photoshop or some program to insert the text on the piece of paper to make it look "legit".

    I happened to be checking out other ads based on phone numbers and landed on the St. Louis rubratings where I noticed her picture at https://stlouis.rubratings.com/258522..

    It is pretty much the exact same ad: same text, same pictures also with today's date on the piece of paper. Only the phone numbers are different. One can see that the provider I'd numbers are pretty similar so they were probably created at about the same time. I couldn't find the right search term to see if 258521 was a third copy of the same ad but wouldn't be surprised.

  10. #1439

    Kenzie on RR

    Body looks hot. Looks like upgrades are available and discussed in person. Any recent intel is greatly appreciate it.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/252668

  11. #1438

    She has an OF

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? Seems weird that she has so many high priced glowing reviews but nothing on TE are? Also a lot of pretty explicit stuff in her advertisement.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200166
    I subbed and chatted with her a few times. Carlsbad is too far for me but she seemed real. I'd be comfortable seeing her.

  12. #1437

    Mokara

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick? Seems weird that she has so many high priced glowing reviews but nothing on TE are? Also a lot of pretty explicit stuff in her advertisement.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200166
    Search Mokara. I've posted in the past.

  13. #1436

    Joy. New Office in MV

    Experienced mongers know that repeat visits with your ATFs comes with many rewards. Joy is one of my favorites and spending time with her this afternoon in her new office space in Mission Valley was not only relaxing, but also very satisfying. She is now in a familiar office building in MV. Her mirrors are perfectly positioned for excellent viewing of her sexy body. There's no showers, but there are plenty of warm towels. There is also a bathroom in the building for use prior to or after your appointment. There are plenty of parking for the complex.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233658

  14. #1435

    Red flags or awesome provider

    Has anyone seen this chick? Seems weird that she has so many high priced glowing reviews but nothing on TE are? Also a lot of pretty explicit stuff in her advertisement.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200166

  15. #1434
    Thanks solid insight I was looking for a little more but definitely keep her on the radar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Just the basic FBSM with HJ HE. But she does get fully nude and she is pretty damn hot. Might repeat for the basic hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape