Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by NJohnston  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. I have seen her a number of times when she was under a different name. Really hot, tight body and submissive (if that's your thing). She can also be dominant if you want. Definitely worth the time and money. PM if you want more details.
    What was her other name?

  2. #17701

    Mia Caine. Chicago's Finest

    I've read some comments here about Mia that I thought I should refute. Let it be known far and wide that Chicago's Finest provider is not only real, personable, engaging but also is laser focused on the gentleman's total satisfaction. This gorgeous vixen is the whole package. Your fetish or kink fantasies are open for frank discussion and likely something she enjoys and multiple-O's providing. How do I know? She was my sugarbaby for two years and I've never had a girlfriend, wife, lover, plaything anywhere close to her. She is not easy to set-up as her academic schedule is grueling. If she hasn't written back, perhaps you were less than polite or wouldn't pass her screening requirements. Be honest with yourself. She is high quality, high value and easily worth her high value demands. I've been around many blocks. Mia is one that if you miss seeing her, you will regret it. Be nice to her guys and thank me later for setting you straight.

  3. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. A big thanks to all you for the feedback on that ask. I am going to learn how to do that reverse image lookup. I had actually texted fake Elle Blue. She gave an address by Lincoln Park and asked me to bring an ebay gift card as payment. That was another item that got me wondering. She said I was to give it to her after we had sex. Her saying after sex in a text kinda worried me. That makes it very obvious that there is an exchange.

    On a side note, Elle Blue is a hottie. I am going to have to look for her fine work online.

    Q.
    Yall still don't get it "ebay gift card has me wondering". Once you read ebay gift card you should have ended the conversation. What regular worker accepts "ebay gift card" as form of payment?

  4. #17699

    Gift card scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. A big thanks to all you for the feedback on that ask. I am going to learn how to do that reverse image lookup. I had actually texted fake Elle Blue. She gave an address by Lincoln Park and asked me to bring an ebay gift card as payment. That was another item that got me wondering. She said I was to give it to her after we had sex. Her saying after sex in a text kinda worried me. That makes it very obvious that there is an exchange.

    On a side note, Elle Blue is a hottie. I am going to have to look for her fine work online.

    Q.
    The gift card thing is a big scam. They will want you to show them a photo to prove you got the gift card. At which point they take the money based on info they see in the pic and then you're ghosted.

  5. #17698
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/libertyrae
    She is the real deal. I have seen her a number of times when she was under a different name. Really hot, tight body and submissive (if that's your thing). She can also be dominant if you want. Definitely worth the time and money. PM if you want more details.

  6. #17697

    Feedback

    Hey all. A big thanks to all you for the feedback on that ask. I am going to learn how to do that reverse image lookup. I had actually texted fake Elle Blue. She gave an address by Lincoln Park and asked me to bring an ebay gift card as payment. That was another item that got me wondering. She said I was to give it to her after we had sex. Her saying after sex in a text kinda worried me. That makes it very obvious that there is an exchange.

    On a side note, Elle Blue is a hottie. I am going to have to look for her fine work online.

    Q.

  7. #17696
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    She's asking 100 for a QV. Whatever time frame that is. 150 for 30 minutes. All sounds reasonable to me.
    I thought qv was in a time frame of 15 minutes or at least that has been my prior experience in the past.

  8. #17695

    LibertyRae

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/libertyrae

  9. #17694

    Deposit again and again and again

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone met these Snap chat girls? They are really hot, but all of them wants 50% in advance. Has anyone met someone ligit that requires a deposit? I've been very suspicious about these girls. Thanks.
    There is another thread about someone getting scammed that was posted today that is not in the ripoff threads. I really am curious to know if there was a sticky at the top of this forum with the title: Never pay a deposit . Would we still see posts from people asking about deposits? I know that forum posts come off as aggressive, so I promise, Silver6933, I'm not attacking you. But you have enough posts that you should have seen already that at best 5% of deposits end up working out. Just ignore these ladies and move on to someone hot in your price range that does not require a deposit.

  10. #17693
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone met these Snap chat girls? They are really hot, but all of them wants 50% in advance. Has anyone met someone ligit that requires a deposit? I've been very suspicious about these girls. Thanks.
    They are hot, because 50% of them are scams; using other peoples pictures to draw you in and give them money for absolutely free. You never pay up front no matter the situation.

  11. #17692

    Newbie needing advice

    Hi, I am new to this hobby. Do the prices on Tryst link include extras generally? As long as there is no additional payment on site for extras, this is fully legal right?

    Sorry for the newbie questions.

  12. #17691
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met these Snap chat girls? They are really hot, but all of them wants 50% in advance.
    Deposits are scams, period. Never pay a deposit under any circumstances, ever.

  13. #17690

    Snap Chat

    Hi,

    Has anyone met these Snap chat girls? They are really hot, but all of them wants 50% in advance. Has anyone met someone ligit that requires a deposit? I've been very suspicious about these girls. Thanks.

  14. #17689
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizpat  [View Original Post]
    I met with her a year ago. She's a cutie with a great body and friendly personality, but she's pretty strict on her no FS rule and won't budge. Is that what you asked her about? Her nuru isn't bad, but it's not that great either. At one point she was sliding hard on my nuts and it kept feeling like she was about to pop them LOL. Her HJ is great and she takes her time, but that's really all I was able to get from her.
    Cool. Thanks for the info. I'll give it another shot. She was ultra uptight on the text but I guess you kinda need to be.

  15. #17688
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/239695

    Curious to know if anyone has seen this one. She was apparently available earlier last week and I tried to set something up. I had re-asked something that was in her ad (by mistake) and before I could regain my footing, she went off on me and blocked me. Probably a good miss but let me know if anyone has seen her and if its worth another shot.
    I met with her a year ago. She's a cutie with a great body and friendly personality, but she's pretty strict on her no FS rule and won't budge. Is that what you asked her about? Her nuru isn't bad, but it's not that great either. At one point she was sliding hard on my nuts and it kept feeling like she was about to pop them LOL. Her HJ is great and she takes her time, but that's really all I was able to get from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape